• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Read this if you want to be really depressed

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gmacbeef

Reaction score
Dear DailyWealth Subscriber,

In 2015, during Obama's second term, Porter believes a specific event will take place that will change the course of history in the United States.

It has to do with an unstoppable development that's underway now. This event will usher in a new age of American prosperity, the likes of which we haven't seen in decades. In fact, this upcoming event is nearly identical to events that happened in 1901 and 1930. Most Americans have forgotten how powerful these events can be. Most Americans would tell you that events like these can't happen anymore…

But they can.

They are happening right now. They create tremendous prosperity. But they also create dangerous amounts of centralized political power… political power that feeds the dynastic ambitions of mad men. These events could propel Obama to a near unprecedented third term.

You can access the full analysis, in written and presentation form, free of charge, here. google porter stansberry-obamas 3rd term

Sincerely,

George Rayburn
Publisher, Stansberry & Associates

I can tell you where it's going.

America is headed for a depression.

The difference this time from the last depression is that there is now, and will continue to be, a growing class of uninformed, uninspired, free-lunch-believers who will look to the government to provide for them.

And government, being the ever-expanding beast that it is, will do its part.

There's only one place where there's enough money to fill the feed troughs.....the great American middle class.

Obama won't need a third term. He'll leave his second term having completed his mission....fundamentally changing America for the worst.

Our founding fathers grieve for America today.

Rocky said:
True but I still can't believe Obama was re-elected, God bless America.

Nor can I.....but that only reinforces my belief that the country has now passed the tipping point.

So there we have it A majority of ,Americans have confirmed thier desire for communism.What will happen now is people who work and pay the taxes,invest thier money to start businesses,the people who actually make this country will just give up and leave or sit down and wait for sombody else too take care of them.Thats what happens in communism because its tottaly against human nature to work your ass off to support lazy neighbors.

The sad part is hearing neighbors crowing about how great his life is going to be now that obummer won a second term along with the welfare mares out there.
They are too ignorant to realize they took away our freedom and placed us back in chains!

Those that voted for another four years of Obama are a pathetic bunch.

I also heard this. Obama will have bankrupt the country in four years and then he will enact martial law and there won't be any more elections.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he won.

America doesn't have a bright future for the first time since it became a
country.

I'm really sick of the GOP playing it safe. Romney missed an opportunity to tell the world about Benghazi
and he didn't do it. There are many people who don't think it happened andthat the story is a pack of lies. Our news
media isn't news. It's propaganda. Should be called the propaganda media.
I remember when I was a kid and we talked about Russia being fed
propaganda. Look where we are now. :cry:

I can tell you where it's going.

America is headed for a depression.

and the republican congress will get the blame...

I think if conservatives really want to save what is left of our country we will need to take some tough medicine..

we need to prepare for the worse,.. and let Obama tax the 'wealthy" into poverty..

carve out enough retiring, and "safe district' republicans.. such as my local rino.. and give them limited victories over the next two years..

or be prepared to take the blame for Obama's failures of policy..

George Rayburn
Publisher, Stansberry & Associates

he talks a good story, but so do most con men

While working for Agora Financial, another financial newsletter publishing company, Stansberry and Pirate Investment were successfully sued by the SEC for defrauding subscribers of a newsletter Stansberry wrote under the name 'Jay McDaniel.'

The judge found Stansberry guilty of intentionally defrauding his clients by falsely claiming to have the 'inside track' on government deals and charging his clients $1,000 each for access to this 'inside' information. In addition, Stansberry used the rising price of the stock he was promoting as proof of his knowledge and reliability to convince further clients to purchase the stock. Since the stock price was only rising due to the purchases of his earlier clients, who were purchasing based on the fraudulent information given to them, Stansberry was additionally found guilty of price manipulation.

Stansberry appealed the court's decision in 2001 but the guilty verdict was upheld.

essentially using a stock as a ponzi scheme..

I think many people are in total shock today at the results....

The moral decline is astounding and shocking....

http://cuttingedge.org/newsletters/index.html talks about a pro Christian America emerging......

I don't think we will have total economic collapse. These global elite, Nimrod numnuts, driving us towards global government, etc.... found out during the depression that people turned from their wicked ways and repented and turned back to Jesus (and families turned inwards to helping each other).... they don't want that to happen again..., it set them back too much, so then they decided they had to break down the family unit and welfare helped them with that tremendcously over the last 50 years, so there will be enough economic turbulence to get the people to accept a North american union..... mystery Babylon is a prosperous nation until God destroys her (read R.A. Coombes, "America in Prophecy, Book 1 and II and there are many other books but that one helped me to
put it together the most).

One thing they found out under Hitler is that a fascist economy is very profitable to the elite so they had to create economic turbulence so that government could take control of the economy..... look how many now think its alright for the government to step into corporate businesses..... fascism is here to stay....

Did you hear of either one of the candidates saying they would look into the Federal Reserve or tell us how much we've been charged in interest over the last 99 years???? Of course not.
The federal reserve is throwing money around the world at one half percent interest and do you know any individuals getting a loan with that kind of interest rate??? Furthermore, stockholders of the Federal Reserve are guaranteed a six percent rate of return??? Americans are making up that other 5 1/2 percent PLUS what they charge for interest to print our Monopoly money.... sheesh....

They reported on the news last month that with interest rates at 3 1/2 percent it was a great time to buy, however, most people cannot qualify for this type loan..... how many people do you know that are actually getting to streamline or refinance their mortgage??? I can speak from personal experience that GMAC is giving us hoops to jump through and its aggravating/frustrating. I'm fed up paying $700 month interest and $120 off principal. Seriously, how many pension funds do you know that send out an award letter every 90 days??? Because GMAC wants a current award letter dated within the last 90 days and they won't accept the bank statement that shows where it is direct deposited monthly.... is that harassment or what??

Jobs is what Americans need, but an $8 to $10 an hour job is not going to cut it and that is mostly what is available and they act like you should be happy to just be able to "exist" with that kind of pay??

The government obtained its money from tariffs from imported goods prior to the IRS.... did any candidate address the need for tariffs again.... nooo.... of course not..... just raise taxes on the people.....

Romney would have followed the same plan that Obama has to follow the next 4 years.... both candidates were on the Council of Foreign Relations (and CFR dictates our foreign policy, not the president... go search out what the CFR/UN says and you will find our government following their demands) which is a finger of the United Nations which is pushing for global government and the rise of the antichrist.

Although many on here may disagree, but there isn't anything going on in this world today that hasn't already happened or else God tells us its going to happen and if you read the Holy bible, God tells us how to live and how to put on the whole armour of God and we definitely need it.

I don't believe the country's headed for communism, nor do I see Obama declaring marshal law or suspending elections, etc. He won't have to do so. He and his ilk will have the votes they need from here on out.

The country, America, is now headed down the same path as Western Europe. A path that leads to an ever-declining standard of living, a path that leads to non-producers biologically outproducing the producers.

The economy will bounce around for a while but the trend will be unstoppable as it shrinks, infrastructure will continue to decay, the middle class will slowly be squeezed to death, government will grow, welfare and other entitlements will grow, and election after election will produce the same dreadful results. Class warfare as preached by Obama and his ilk will become the mantra.

Sorry Steve, all the talk of pubs having to do this or that, tough medicine, etc, IMHO is too little, too late.

Your kids, your grandkids, and their kids will never again see and live in the same America we all grew up in. Sorry to break this news to you folks, but it's over.

I believe Whitewings comment at 3:45 is probably right on the money. Canada is right there with you. We will be third world like in short order. Probably in less time than it takes for the climate to change.

22 October 2012 Last updated at 19:21 ET

BBC poll: Rest of world favours Obama

A BBC World Service opinion poll has found sharply higher overseas approval ratings for US President Barack Obama than Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

An average of 50% favoured Mr Obama, with 9% for Mr Romney, in the survey of 21,797 people in 21 countries.

Only Pakistan's respondents said they would prefer to see Mr Romney win November's election.

France was the most strongly pro-Obama (72%).

The survey was conducted by GlobeScan/PIPA between 3 July and 3 September.

_63592042_worldservicepoll_464_obama_embargoed23102012_custom-b7d0c974849c0eff58051b77cec6ec20f8d149aa-s4.gif

Of course the thrid world countries would favor obama oldtimer.....the know he wont stand up to them.........We all had hopes that the surgery would clear up your clouded mind but it is obvious that it was a failure....is there a chance for a second one????? :wink:

That's supposed to be news numbnut? Are you really shocked by that poll?

The rest of the world, for the most part, hates America and all that it has stood for and done over its first 200+ years.

Not to worry though, America will soon join that cozy club of has-beens.

Just as sure as OT envy's every millionaire, other countries envy the U.S.

The best way to get back at those you envy is to see them fall on their face.
:roll:

HMMM- I never thought of Canada and Australia as being that third world or has been's, or so sociallist/communist that they hated us that much :???:

Latest posts