• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

reader is MIA

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Doesn't pay to throw thing at your monitor when Sandhusker and Tam prove you wrong. :)

Kind of comical-- Big Muddy (Canadian) and Tam (ex American that chose Canada and Canada economics over US) don't show up on Political Bull and badmouthing the US admistration until we get a President and Administration that doesn't buy into the Packer backing mentality--- the globalist import everything idea- and supports TRUTH IN LABELING- M-COOL- more inspection on all products including the imports and food/pharmaceuticals that have been killing/sickening many--and US Producers and Industry :???:

Politics are interesting -eh :???:

Oldtimer said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Doesn't pay to throw thing at your monitor when Sandhusker and Tam prove you wrong. :)

Kind of comical-- Big Muddy (Canadian) and Tam (ex American that chose Canada and Canada economics over US) don't show up on Political Bull and badmouthing the US admistration until we get a President and Administration that doesn't buy into the Packer backing mentality--- the globalist import everything idea- and supports TRUTH IN LABELING- M-COOL- more inspection on all products including the imports and food/pharmaceuticals that have been killing/sickening many--and US Producers and Industry :???:

Wrong Oldtimer 30 years ago I chose a loving husband that just happen to live in Canada. And I'm speaking out about the US because I've seen what a Liberal/ Democrat agenda has done to Canada/ Sask. and I don't want it to happen to the US. :roll: And I seem to care more about the US Constitution that a retired old fart that still lives in the US and warms a stool down at the watering hole. :roll:

Oldtimer said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

OT,unless Tam signed a piece of paper voluntarily giving up her US citizenship when she naturalized to Canada, she is still an American citizen as are her children.

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Wrong Oldtimer 30 years ago I chose a loving husband that just happen to live in Canada. And I'm speaking out about the US because I've seen what a Liberal/ Democrat agenda has done to Canada/ Sask. and I don't want it to happen to the US. :roll: And I seem to care more about the US Constitution that a retired old fart that still lives in the US and warms a stool down at the watering hole. :roll:

Just seems awful coincidental that after a 2 year sabbatical from the whole website- and Big Muddies never posting in Political Bull -- all of a sudden we get a President that has spoken out in favor of Truth In Labeling- M-COOL- supporting American workers and products over imports- about much more rigid testing/inpection of imported food products-- and VIOLA-- out of the blue comes the missing Tam-- and Big Muddy decides he likes American politics too....

Hell of a Coincidence....
I guess I'm just too suspicious of peoples motives- eh :???: :wink: :lol: :lol: :p

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
Oldtimer said:

Just seems awful coincidental that after a 2 year sabbatical from the whole website- and Big Muddies never posting in Political Bull -- all of a sudden we get a President that has spoken out in favor of Truth In Labeling- M-COOL- supporting American workers and products over imports- about much more rigid testing/inpection of imported food products-- and VIOLA-- out of the blue comes the missing Tam-- and Big Muddy decides he likes American politics too....

I guess I'm just too suspicious of peoples motives- eh :???: :wink: :lol: :lol: :p

Gee If I want to discuss those issues I guess I would be over on Bull Session. :roll: But UNLIKE YOU OLDTIMER I have a problem with the US President refusing to prove he has a right to be the US PRESIDENT. I also have a problem with the direction he is headed because I have lived in a Liberal/ Democrat run country I know what can happen if the Liberals are allowed to run amuck. Since Political issues are to be discussed on Political Bull , I'm posting where those issues should be discussed :roll:

BTW all three of my children are as much US citizen as I am as they were born in the US. WHY? Because the Canadian health care system, This is the same kind of system you are headed for, made it impossible to have a baby delivered within hundred miles of where we live. The closest hospital able to deliver a baby 20 to 30 years ago was in the US. And If we had a child now we would be paying the full bill because our universal health care is cutting out paying for anything that doesn't happen within the province you live in, even though there are waiting list for every thing medical in Sask. A 4 hour wait in emergency rooms because of a doctor and nurse shortage. Let the good times roll with a universal Health care system in the US.

Tam said:
Oldtimer said:
Tam said:

Gee If I want to discuss those issues I guess I would be over on Bull Session. :roll: But UNLIKE YOU OLDTIMER I have a problem with the US President refusing to prove he has a right to be the US PRESIDENT. I also have a problem with the direction he is headed because I have lived in a Liberal/ Democrat run country I know what can happen if the Liberals are allowed to run amuck. Since Political issues are to be discussed on Political Bull , I'm posting where those issues should be discussed :roll:

BTW all three of my children are as much US citizen as I am as they were born in the US. WHY? Because the Canadian health care system, This is the same kind of system you are headed for, made it impossible to have a baby delivered within hundred miles of where we live. The closest hospital able to deliver a baby 20 to 30 years ago was in the US. And If we had a child now we would be paying the full bill because our universal health care is cutting out paying for anything that doesn't happen within the province you live in, even though there are waiting list for every thing medical in Sask. A 4 hour wait in emergency rooms because of a doctor and nurse shortage. Let the good times roll with a universal Health care system in the US.

Soooo...you wanna bad mouth our 'system'...but then you run over the border for your medical assistance?

Fix your own system before you go about saving the world why don't ya, eh????

Four hour waits in the emergency room are not unheard of here, Tam. In fact, it is becoming more and more frequent. One reason: Because more and more families can't afford health insurance and the only way they can be seen by a doctor anymore is to go to the emergency room which causes some people to wait longer than 4 hours. Our health care system is broken, plain and simple.

Alice

I guess I'm just too suspicious of peoples motives- eh
That is why you believe everything obama says? :roll:

Soooo...you wanna bad mouth our 'system'...but then you run over the border for your medical assistance?

I believe she is trying to fix Her own system by be active and voicing her opionion on the election and who is running her country.
Tam is still an AMERICAN unlike who is running "our" country.

The four hour wait is NOT due to lack of insurance...its illegals clogging the system.

Yall are a pack of wolves cant debate the issues so you attack the person. :roll:

alice said:
Four hour waits in the emergency room are not unheard of here, Tam. In fact, it is becoming more and more frequent. One reason: Because more and more families can't afford health insurance and the only way they can be seen by a doctor anymore is to go to the emergency room which causes some people to wait longer than 4 hours. Our health care system is broken, plain and simple.

Alice

They go to the ER knowing they will be seen and knowing they will never pay the bill because they will not be seen at a Doctors office.

MsSage said:

I believe she is trying to fix Her own system by be active and voicing her opionion on the election and who is running her country.

The four hour wait is NOT due to lack of insurance...its illegals clogging the system.

Yall are a pack of wolves cant debate the issues so you attack the person. :roll:

I said one reason, Ms. Sage. Illegal aliens also is a big part of the problem.

Alice

kolanuraven said:
Mahoney-Pursley Ranch said:

???????????

Whom would you be talking about by using this overused pronoun???

Anyone in this country who trys to get free medical attention. Don't know what happens in Canada.

Most of the wait in the ER is caused by people with runny noses or other NON emergency conditions.

alice said:

Alice

They go to the ER knowing they will be seen and knowing they will never pay the bill because they will not be seen at a Doctors office.

It's become standard practice, around here anyway, that the doctor's office visit must be paid up front...before you see the doctor, whether you have insurance or not. In emergency rooms, that is not the case. Our emergency rooms have become clinics.

And insurance is not covering what it used to. You see a doctor, provide your insurance, then get a whoppin' big bill for what the insurance won't cover. People with insurance are getting strangled by the health care system here and health insurance companies. People with insurance that need to go to the doctor don't...because they can't afford it. Yeah, they can afford the copay, but it's the bills that start coming in after that they can't afford.

Alice

MsSage said:

Are you serious :???: In all fairness the wolves jump in from BOTH sides,heck much as I like BMR,that was kinda the point of this thread,attack....

alice said:
alice said:

Alice

It's become standard practice, around here anyway, that the doctor's office visit must be paid up front...before you see the doctor, whether you have insurance or not. In emergency rooms, that is not the case. Our emergency rooms have become clinics.

And insurance is not covering what it used to. You see a doctor, provide your insurance, then get a whoppin' big bill for what the insurance won't cover. People with insurance are getting strangled by the health care system here and health insurance companies. People with insurance that need to go to the doctor don't...because they can't afford it. Yeah, they can afford the copay, but it's the bills that start coming in after that they can't afford.

Alice

We've always paid our bills. Even when they were outrageous and we were dead broke, we paid it off.

I have been to the emergency room because someone had a real emergency. It is indeed cluttered with people wanting a free ride.

What bothers me the most Alice is to see these people have money for cigarettes, beer and lotto tickets. Lotto tickets make buying gas almost as bad as the emergency room. Especially if you have to get the to turn the pump on and then do a final pay-out once you are filled. That is two trips through that line.

Why should we pass laws that make it more easy for people to get a free ride?

It is not only the medical fields, but everything else too. Food costs more because we have to compensate for shop lifters.

The biggest medical cost is mal-practice insurance. Doctors have left the profession. I can give you a doctor's name right there in your community who no longer has a private practice because of mal-practice insurance cost and he has never been sued.

So when you see the price of canned food in the store, think about that lady who received 4 million dollars for that can of soup hitting her toe.

When you get the doctor bill, think of those folks who got a million dollars for a hang nail. Also remember all those who don't pay.

When your family doctor moves to Stephenville and gets out of practice, know he did it because he no longer made a decent living for his family.

kolanuraven said:

???????????

Whom would you be talking about by using this overused pronoun???

Anyone in this country who trys to get free medical attention. Don't know what happens in Canada.

Most of the wait in the ER is caused by people with runny noses or other NON emergency conditions.
Same thing here!!! In AB we've been givin Healthlink numbers that access a nurse at the other end,questions asked then nurse will assess if one needs to see Dr. Our Emerg rooms are still being packed by the runny noses ect.I STRONGLY suspect we'll be implementing user fees mostly because of abuse of the system.

Mrs.Greg said:
MsSage said:

Are you serious :???: In all fairness the wolves jump in from BOTH sides,heck much as I like BMR,that was kinda the point of this thread,attack....

ATTACK :???:

I knew why Reader wasn't posting, I just made a joke about the "Blonde lady" driving a stolen U-Hual truck in LA. Where was the attack?

Mrs G are you wound a little tight? :wink: That supposedly happens to us conservatives. :D

I don't necessarily disagree with you, BHB. You've made good points. I think, however, that you over simplified some of it. The health insurance companies have taken the health care system to he77 in a hand basket...and not that terribly long ago, doctors and hospitals who treated medicaid patients gouged the state with ridiculously high charges.

People that try to work with hospitals to pay their bills are many times able to make deals with the hospitals...like, the hospital agrees to a percentage of the bill. Sounds kind on the hospital's part...yet...it makes one wonder if the costs aren't inflated in the first place. Hospitals know what insurance companies will pay...why can they not accept that in the first place?

I don't know the answer...to me it's overwhelming...but something is broken here, and needs to be fixed.

Alice

Latest posts