• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Recent happenings on the Soapweed Ranch

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Congratulations and all that from us too!!! So very happy for all of you. Everyone in the pictures just look so happy :D Your daughter sure looks like her mom.

What great news you brought to all of us!! I just love the picture of your dad and daughter together. It looks like you have a winner in the newest member to your family. Congrats!!

Thanks Soapweed, good to see all the great happenings in your life. Kind of made my day. Raising kids isn't easy! :)

Soapweed and Peach:

We've often mentioned your daughter in our prayers and prayed for her return to your family. It appears that the Lord has been listening. In everything, there is a lesson -- patience and trust comes to mind on this.

We're extremely happy for her return! Congratulations and welcome home Soapweed and Peach's daughter!!!

I thought I was going to open your post and have a look at your good cattle and the next thing I knew I about needed to wipe a tear.

Your daughters beautiful. Looks like you sure have a lot to be grateful for. A wonderful family, great ranch and good cattle.

Congratulations to the bride and groom. What a story of what god can do with prayers and TRUST. Sometimes he doesn't answer when we want, but he is listening. Give her a hug from me!

Oh Soapweed and Peach.....and the rest of your family too. I'm so happy for you all. I've kept your family in my prayers since the first time you posted about your daughter. I've got tears here as well....tears of happiness for you and yours, and for the Great God that we have. Thank you so much for sharin these pics with us.....

And congrats on the new daughter in law. They look extremely happy.

Oh....n how's the finger?

Denny said:
Sounds like good news all around.The day working gal must be filling in for Saddletramp as he has'nt been in your photo's lately.

With the Kosmo Kid planning to get married next summer and come back to the ranch, I was concerned that there is not enough money in this game to support too many families. Wanting to be considerate to Saddletramp, I gave him a year's notice last June, hoping he would stay until Kosmo and his bride returned from their honeymoon next summer. I did want him to have plenty of opportunity to find another good job. He began work on another ranch the first of September.

Shortgrass said:
Yeah Soap, in all the excitement I forgot about your finger--bet you haven't. So how is it?

It has been healing and doing pretty well until I was shaving to go to the cattle sale today. Somehow I whammed it into the faucet of the sink pretty hard, and it seems to be rather painful this evening. Oh well, if you are going to be dumb you've got to be tough. :roll: :wink:

OldDog/NewTricks said:
Denny said:
I wish she would leave.

I could never wish that of one of my kids/girls

Great Photo report on things out your way

Well with drug use free love a very foul mouth and very very lazy she set's a poor example for our 3 younger children.If she want's to carry on in an unbrideled fashion she can leave the confines of my household and move into another place thats more suiting to that type of behavior.Young children look up to their older sibling's and if the example being protrayed is'nt good thing's need to change.If you leave one rotten apple in a buschel basket they will all spoil.No differance..

congrats on having the family back together,everyone getting married your family is gonna get bigger,lol

that's really good to hear you've got your whole family back together. as a parent it's tough and i would have to think your daughter has certainly had a tough time sorting herself out too. it's got to be great for your sons to not have to deal with it now and not have to watch you and your wife work through it. good going all of you.

Glad to see your prayers answered Soapweed,and have your daughter back home,life is too short for family to be seperated.
She is a beautiful young lady,almost as pretty as her mamma :wink:
good luck

I've been gone and came home tonight to read this exciting news.
Soapweed, you and Carol are the perfect examples of the POWER OF PRAYER. What a miracle it is to have your daughter home again after
having no contact for 4 years. God CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS.
Talk about the tie that binds...HE brought her back to you...AMAZING...

Congratulations to your son and his new bride.

I just couldn't be happier for all of you.

WOW-WOW-WOW---we need to hear about miracles and I think
that is what happened to your family.

Latest posts