• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

RFD TV

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
NCBA IS GONNA BE ON RFD TV THUR.THE 21ST, I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY SAY THIS TIME............GOOD LUCK

Les said:
haymaker ..think you can hold your breath that long? :p

sorry I didnt see this LES, but no matter no surprises in the NCBA,RFDTV episode its plainly obvious where their loyalities lie..............good luck

frenchie said:
HAY MAKER said:
NCBA IS GONNA BE ON RFD TV THUR.THE 21ST, I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY SAY THIS TIME............GOOD LUCK

Are you gonna sing Rosie ?:lol:

I hear the french are good at singing the blues ,suppose you do a little yodeling maybe I will hear you down here in TEXAS.ILL be sittin on the front porch this evening with a couple of ole coots and if we hear some thing weird ILL tell em its a french canuckle head named FRANCHIE singing the canuckle head blues..............good luck PS you get that seed in the ground?or messin around like another canuckle headnamed BDR ?

HAY MAKER said:
frenchie said:
HAY MAKER said:

Are you gonna sing Rosie ?:lol:

I hear the french are good at singing the blues ,suppose you do a little yodeling maybe I will hear you down here in TEXAS.ILL be sittin on the front porch this evening with a couple of ole coots and if we hear some thing weird ILL tell em its a french canuckle head named FRANCHIE singing the canuckle head blues..............good luck PS you get that seed in the ground?or messin around like another canuckle headnamed BDR ?

Ah Rosie we canuks wanted to hear you sing far away.

No messing around here.

Latest posts