• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Roads Central Alberta?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per said:
hayguy said:
per, sent some feed your way a few hours ago, if you can catch it you can have it.
Unless it hits me square on I'll never see it. I had you pegged for being south of me. :? Cyberspace is fun isn't it? :) Heck of a wind.

We have a south east wind. :D

The kind that brings our worst storms. :?

per said:
hayguy said:
per, sent some feed your way a few hours ago, if you can catch it you can have it.
Unless it hits me square on I'll never see it. I had you pegged for being south of me. :? Cyberspace is fun isn't it? :) Heck of a wind.

Hope you have the streets clean by next Saturday or I'm staying home. :wink: :(

gcreekrch said:
per said:
hayguy said:

If you stay home then so will I. 8) A week of weather here :!: We could have 3 seasons done by then.

per said:
gcreekrch said:
per said:

If you stay home then so will I. 8) A week of weather here :!: We could have 3 seasons done by then.

We have had close to a foot of snow here in the last two days, just what Debbie needed while I was gone. :roll:

Forecast is for coldest temps yet this winter for Tuesday on the next few days. A case for if the Lord wills I will go.

gcreekrch said:
per said:
gcreekrch said:

We have had close to a foot of snow here in the last two days, just what Debbie needed while I was gone. :roll:

Forecast is for coldest temps yet this winter for Tuesday on the next few days. A case for if the Lord wills I will go.
Edmonton in January is a roll of the dice. I don't relish the QE2 and you have a few dozen more miles of tough road than I do.

I'd say we've had around a foot and half of snow by now. Came in from the south east last night, wind switched today out of the north. Hiways are crappy, side roads are worse. Our hockey games were cancelled here as well.
It could be worse. This used to be normal for winter just a few years ago.

Really bad storm accident-Have grandaughter been three car line up since 8'oclock last night she is down to 1/4 tank of gas in her phone call lots of others must be out including hockey players and their parents my grd has lots of warm clothes thank heaven.Not a fun situation I wish she had stayed in Medicine Hat last night.

We're in a bit of a wreck here. snow blown over fences, shelters full 10 feet deep. It has been an entertaining morning. I hope everyone is safe. My daughter wants me to go to town and rescue her. I'll decide after lunch.

Just found out hr ago her car was froze to hwy from snow and melting with motor she trying to shovel out tractors just came they are going to small town rink etc until tomorrow as still a problem out there hope everyone gets to their destination safely---- she is a survivor as has been in Yukon all summer for her job doing assessments of pipe line coming through what effects it will have on environment so is out in mountains -bog-water etc. for 3-4 days at a time natives want to know how blonde girl from rural Sask can find her way around and knows a lot about nature-is graduate in archaeology
Sure hope we don't get it drifts cleaning -pens feeding cattle don't need.
Thinking about all you folks out there.

They were pretty good yesterday after being somewhat crappy in the early going this week. Just a bit icy...

Latest posts