• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sad and angry

Help Support Ranchers.net:

My prayers and condolences added to the list. Freedom is not free. It's paid for dearly in every generation by brave young men like your grandson.

My thoughts and prayers are also with you and your family and friends,
I know we can not do or say anything to ease your grief or anger.

We are all praying that a way can be found to solve the trouble and problems over there. Then all our men and women in Iraq can come home, and the people there, as well as those in the rest of the world, can live in peace and can feel secure.

Been There,folks like you and yours is what keeps the country strong and free,its a very sad thing to bring a loved one home after giving his all,I am saddened by your loss...............respectfully,jstout

Been There, our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. May God grant your family comfort and peace. You have our deepest sympathy.

God Bless our service people.

God Bless the families that provide them for the rest of us.

A 'thank you' for your grandson's sacrifice just doesn't seem good enough.

A 'thank you' for your family's sacrifice just doesn't seem good enough, either.

Condolences and prayers from our place.

God, you sacrificed your son so that we and our children would transcend physical death. We know that you grieved when he was crucified and that you grieve over all the atrocities done by men -- especially in your name. You know and understand grief as you know and understand all. You know best how to comfort these parents and grandparents. Lift their hearts up to you and fill them with your peace. Your understanding is beyond our human comprehension, but give them the knowledge and faith to endure even that which they can't understand. Let them be aware of you always God, and help them to remember that your Love is Life that can never really be taken away.

My thoughts are with you and your family...In a strange way we heard the news from a total stranger yesterday in Torington WY. We had stopped in at a little cafe, and this guy noticed our plates on the truck, and introduced himself as once living in Valentine, and still had relatives here. He was the one who told us about your grandson...talk about a small world and how fast news travels...again so sorry for your loss.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
May you find solace in God and his love.

Been There---prayers to you and yours from our family!! I just read your post and hope that God has his angels with your family at this time!!

Passin Thru---LOVED the poem.....very, very fitting!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Been There...

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your Grandson. You all are in our thoughts and prayers. Please know his service to our country is appreciated.

May God Bless our soldiers and veterans, Lest they not be forgotten.

With prayers---

TTB :(

PS: Sorry I'm slow in replying...I've been busy enough to not check on ranchers much.

Latest posts