• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Say Northern rancher

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Say all you want i doubt he's for sale-horses you really nick with don't happen very often you tend to hang on to them. When I lost my bay mare I'd rode for sixteen years I didn't even feel like saddling another one for a long time. If something happened to Hank ty would grieve for his partner not the profit opportunity lost.

I understand him really liking him. I have one right now that I don't think I would sell but when in the business of breaking horses to sell you can't get to attached to them. But your first good horse is always special.
I might have a fourth one I'd through in on the deal.:wink: :lol:

Did you get the Whiskey stud moved north?

I got the rest of the horses up to the Waldorf on Thursday-he's in the selling business but he's in the cowboy business too so always need a go to horse. There are eight in the trading pen-three blacks, two red roans, two blue roans and a nice bay. Wish we could of got stud home sooner so we copuld of rode him some he just floats over the ground. Maybe me and the Old Phantom Jackass can come for a visit some day.

Northern Rancher said:
I got the rest of the horses up to the Waldorf on Thursday-he's in the selling business but he's in the cowboy business too so always need a go to horse. There are eight in the trading pen-three blacks, two red roans, two blue roans and a nice bay. Wish we could of got stud home sooner so we copuld of rode him some he just floats over the ground. Maybe me and the Old Phantom Jackass can come for a visit some day.

Every time you went up and down to Plentywood you were on 14 miles from here.

Northern Rancher said:

The worst part of having that "GO TO" horse is it get to easy to use him and not push forward with some young one. I know, I've done it. :D

Good conversation guys. only insulted me once. I kind of like being the phantom, but that Jackass thing grates on me a bit. That being said, I would like to be included in your visiting plan with Big Beaver Boy.

phantom said:
Good conversation guys. only insulted me once. I kind of like being the phantom, but that Jackass thing grates on me a bit. That being said, I would like to be included in your visiting plan with Big Beaver Boy.

Hey I never insulted you. :lol:

I know better. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You might immortalize me in a UN-flattering poem. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Big, I saw you and the old tracker on TV yesterday. Did you at least make the short list for the "new" mantracker? I think that show would be better if they had weapons. Even in Canada, they aught to be able to pack sling shots or Paintball guns.

Two local, young lads who try to shoot a puck past my son were on Mantracker recently. I'm trying to find the episode to watch.

hayguy said:
Burnt, am watching two rural ontario boys named rusty and klumpy give mantracker a run. on OLN

That would be them! Rusty is one heckofa hockey player and I don't know Klumpy. They live about 20 min. east of us.

Here's their tryout video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFWPrCfkvGE

Latest posts