• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Say, RA

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hayguy

Reaction score
i found these pic's while surfing last night, and thought of you :wink: http://library.bbhc.org/cdm/search/collection/JRS/searchterm/jeep%20automobiles/order/nosort

the original sport utility vehicle

lot's of good ranch pic's

Hey, how neat are those!!! You're right....the original suv! :D

Considering I don't have a thing to do with my parents, I couldn't help but to think I am adopted and should be running that ranch right now....lol.

Those were neat pics! Pulling a hay sled/sleigh and wagons to feed....hay bales stacked all over the top of that jeep...pulling a calf in with momma cow following...RAKING HAY :D ...the scenery....all real neat pictures of gettting it done on the ranch however you can! I eat that stuff up! :D ...especially back in time stuff!

I eventually even got to where someone was hauling a beaver in there lap in a vehicle....and that was interesting too. :D :D

Thanks for posting that! :D

7d2b9fd6.jpg

:D :oops: :D

RA if you're a old jeep fan you would like my new toy. I can't get the pics to load but it's a 1952 Studebaker 6x6. Its been "Bobbed" to a 4x4 and they set it on 52 inch michelins. Kinda hard to get into and it doesn't go fast but it will go just about anywhere.

C-E said:
RA if you're a old jeep fan you would like my new toy. I can't get the pics to load but it's a 1952 Studebaker 6x6. Its been "Bobbed" to a 4x4 and they set it on 52 inch michelins. Kinda hard to get into and it doesn't go fast but it will go just about anywhere.

be able to feed on the mountain top's with that :lol: :wink: got a bale bed for it?

C-E said:

Sounds like quite the machine! I like jeeps and would like to have one someday. Maybe you know???, but this post stems from me using the ol' grocery getter (suv) to help build my ranch so I can still get stuff done and have my little boys with. :D

One day while the boys and I were raking hay with the Envoy, a whole fleet of cabbed john deere tractors with hay equipment in tow came by. It had to be a custom hay outfit of some kind.....part of me was hoping none of them looked over my way :D ...part of me was just happy to be getting the raking done. :D

I bought this one as a toy. Mostly just get it out for parades and poker runs, and maybe ever now and then if it would rain. :wink:

A lot of guys around here will buy the stock 6x6 and add a cake feeder and bale bed. One guy I know is getting ready to buy his 4th. He'll build one, use it for a month and get an offer he can't refuse. I think he's made enough off the first 3 this one is pretty much payed for.

I bought this one as a toy. Mostly just get it out for parades and poker runs, and maybe ever now and then if it would rain. :wink:

A lot of guys around here will buy the stock 6x6 and add a cake feeder and bale bed. One guy I know is getting ready to buy his 4th. He'll build one, use it for a month and get an offer he can't refuse. I think he's made enough off the first 3 this one is pretty much payed for.

lol...I guess I didn't know what a Studebaker 6x6 was :oops: ....I was wondering how you could mount a bale bed and a cake feeder on a little jeep type thing.....just googled it....I GOTCHA NOW!!!... :D ....HOLY SMOKES.... something's going to get done using one of those to chore with...lol. Lord knows a good drift buster would come in handy around here... :D

is there anyway that you could get some pic'sof yours and your neighbor's C-E? bale deck, cake feeder, and then add a front mount snow plow,maybe we could sell one to Gcreek :wink: :lol:

P.S. need to add a post pounder in there somewhere :lol:

C-E said:

I would love to get one of them, for the right money!!

Latest posts