• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Say Tom S,I bout give up on you boy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
1952JDA.jpg

1952JDA3.jpg

1952JDA1.jpg

What do you think of my next project ?............good luck & Happy New Year

Haymaker; Your tractor looks to be in good shape and shouldn't take a lot to restore. By the way your goats look to be doing real good too! I'm surprised you haven't shown us them before! :lol: :twisted:

It's a 1952 model A and them aint my goats,they belong to the fella IM buying the tractor from,gonna pick it up in a couple weeks in Goldwaithe................good luck

Yep.........there's a lot about Haymaker that we don't know about..........never figured him to be humble tho........he probably just doesn't want to accept credit for being a topnotch goatherder!! :lol: :lol: :wink: :twisted:

You canuckle heads keep that R goat stuff up and IM gonna delete that goat picture.............good luck

cowsense said:
Lily........shore never had you figgered to be a party pooper!!!!! :? :? :lol:

You can forget it boy,aint no way your gonna get Lilly ta side with you............... :D :D :D .............good luck

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
When lil Lilly has 4H goats, there's been a time or two that I've been accused of bein a Goat Farmer.......us accused hafta stick together :lol:

Nothing worse then a herd of goat herders. :wink: :nod: :cowboy:

When the kids were rodeoing I bought some kid goats so they could practice goat tying and roping...Over a couple years of prolific breeding I thought I was going to be overrun- and all they seemed to want to eat was the trees ( which we have few of) and leave the weeds....One day I saw an ad for a goat buyer travelling thru- loaded up his 30 foot trailer with just one packed trailer stop... Think I got $30 to $40 a piece for them ( if he had only known- I was willing to pay him to haul them away)..

Said he was hauling them to a feedlot in Washington or Idaho to feed out for slaughter.....

BMr.........didja ever buy them Agribition goats that you wanted to ship south to Texas??? I can see why you would be worried by R-goat.........seems to me you've got Haymaker's goat in more than one way!!!!! :lol: :lol: :help: :twisted:

HAYMAKER,

I helped my ex-spouse re-furbish a Ford N9. I had so much fun making it look like it used to be. You have fun with that one!!!!! Need any help? ( :wink:

Hanta Yo said:
HAYMAKER,

I helped my ex-spouse re-furbish a Ford N9. I had so much fun making it look like it used to be. You have fun with that one!!!!! Need any help? ( :wink:

Yes I do need help ,never turn down good help :wink: ..............good luck
PS I dont suppose you have any pic's of th 9N ?

Latest posts