• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sayins from long ago

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch said:
Bruce said:
He's so crooked.....he sleep's in a grain auger.

I can use that one! :lol:

Two coats cold this morning. -30C
-23C here, forecast high's of 0 to -5 next week. So far Jan. has been warmer than Nov. was ???

If you don't like the weather in Alberta.........just wait 5 minute's :)
Lord I hope this day is good!!! (off to town to put a rib back in......old age is the pit's........but it sure beat's the alternative :)

Take care.

so dumb he can't pour piss out of a boot with the instructionson the heel
colder than a witches tit in a brass bra
sweating like a Whore in church
finer than frog hair
does a one legged duck swim in circles
someone beat them with a ugly stick
shaking like a dog shyting a peach seed

If you're going to stay out with the chickens, you're getting up with the roosters.
Excuses are the patches that mend the garments of failure

Run a thousand cows, no one will call you a cattleman, Drink 2 beers and everyone will call you a Drunk.
good luck

A banker I dealt with in the early 90's quit the bank and went to work as a stockbroker. His replacement wasn't much of a banker and most of the clients she dealt with were not happy. A year or so later I had the opportunity to have coffee with the "retired" fellow. After finding out how things were going he made a statement I will never forget.

It is good business to change banks every 3 to 5 years. If your net worth is attractive, the competition will buy your business at a lesser interest rate. You then have another 3 to 5 years before that bank thinks it can run your business better than you can.

Soapweed said:
"When there's a ring around the moon, rain or snow is coming soon."

There is a big ol' ring around the moon tonight. :shock:

We got about 4" of light snow last nite. No wind and it stayed put. Glorious day today. Anybody getting any significant moisture?

When we were kids, my Grandpa would always greet us, " well dog bite my time ". It was a welcome greeting.

Probably 10 years ago, I dreamed that I was mad about something and I said, " well I'll be God d****d ! then I realized I said it in front of my Grandma.(who was long since with the Lord ) I told her, " I'm sorry Grandma ! " and she told me, " that's alright, don't worry about me, you're just notifying the flames."
I'd never heard that at all, it came to me in my dream. It sent cold chills down my back.

Be careful, the feet you are stepping on today, may be holding up the ass you gotta kiss tomorrow
Good luck

Latest posts