• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Secret Weapon

Help Support Ranchers.net:

loomixguy

Reaction score
For those of you in the business of raising and selling bulls, a new secret weapon is now out to help you get a leg up on your competition while reducing total costs. Producers who are already using it are keeping their mouths shut about it. It's the hottest thing going with stock contractors involved with the PBR, CBR, PRCA, and ABBI. They aren't saying much either.

Get with your ADM rep.

The folks who are using it don't want their competitors to know about it.

If you don't think there are secrets in this world, there's a bridge for sale.

It is totally legal and an exclusive ADM product. They have been approached by several entities seeking to purchase the formula & rights, but it ain't happenin'. Available in meal or pellet form. If you sell bulls for a living, you need to see your ADM rep.

Loomix there is nothing new about balancing amino acids. Just not feasible in most situations as cost of feed goes up considerably. This product is one of those that looks good "in theory" but in reality they have no idea what else you will be feeding and what the amino acid profile on these feeds will be.

That's why there are several products in the AminoGain lineup. One for use with distillers products, one for use with silage/hay/grain, and there is even a 12 pound a day creep to help develop bulls. It's not a one size fits all program.

try:

http://www.moormans.com/Beef/Products/Beef%20/

http://talk.newagtalk/forums/thread-view.asp?ti

or just Google: ADM AminoGain

The Google search will bring up both pages. Interesting reading on the newagtalk forum concerning the product.

edited to say...just use the Google search, they will come up on that.

loomixguy said:
For those of you in the business of raising and selling bulls, a new secret weapon is now out to help you get a leg up on your competition while reducing total costs. Producers who are already using it are keeping their mouths shut about it. It's the hottest thing going with stock contractors involved with the PBR, CBR, PRCA, and ABBI. They aren't saying much either.

Get with your ADM rep.

That's not really how you made it sound. I'm just curious why you stated it that way if it is a useful tool for anyone in the cattle business.

It would seem that if the seedstock producer is keeping this a secret from his competition, then he must also be keeping it from his customers. Seems the customer is probably getting an unrealistic picture of the bulls' performance compared to his own stock and those of other seedstock providers not using the product.

There is no place for secrets in the seedstock business if their goal is to serve the commercial producer.

I thought most folks' main goal was to make more money. AminoGain will help you do that.

As I said before, the bull business is where we have gotten the most traction lately. That's why I stated it the way I did.

Do with the information what you will. People are now checking out the product. That's all I wanted in the first place.

I don't know if I can trust the advice of a guy who suggests to a man that he buy a tub grinder...... :wink:

jigs said:
I don't know if I can trust the advice of a guy who suggests to a man that he buy a tub grinder...... :wink:

Money walking away from you, right in your own backyard...... :???:

I wonder how a feed supplement enhances a bull's ability to transfer his dna to my calfcrop? Just wondering.

loomixguy said:
I thought most folks' main goal was to make more money. AminoGain will help you do that.

As I said before, the bull business is where we have gotten the most traction lately. That's why I stated it the way I did.

Do with the information what you will. People are now checking out the product. That's all I wanted in the first place.

Making money is a reasonable goal...except when it comes dishonestly. I am fine with a seedstock producer using the product, or any other for that matter. But it should not be a secret to his customers. They need to know what went into the bull's development to properly evaluate his individual performance. The product is fine. Keeping it a secret is what I take issue with.

I agree with WB, the product does nothing to enhance the genetic material of the individual...which is what the buyer is really getting (and what will last much longer than the bull itself). Illusions of faster/bigger/more efficient gains because of feed or supplement are just that, an illusion.

Sorry loomixguy if it sounds like I'm picking on you. I don't mean to, you're just providing a good product. I appreciate feed companies researching and developing new and better products for the industry. It's your customers that choose to (IMO) misuse the product and mislead their customers that I'm aiming at.

Latest posts