• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Selling hay

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs said:
redrobin said:
jigs said:
hope it was what they wanted... but after the message on my machine, I just HAD to send the hay..... I still laugh my ass of when I play that thing!
The deal went real good from our end. Thanks again. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Terry had hauled hay in there for another guy a few years before that, remembered the driveway !!

... said he got the urge to date his cousin down there...what the hell is up with that??
I'm not suprised. He was from Kansas wasnt he? Maybe he can get her to shave her mustache for the wedding.

redrobin said:
jigs said:
redrobin said:
The deal went real good from our end. Thanks again. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Terry had hauled hay in there for another guy a few years before that, remembered the driveway !!

... said he got the urge to date his cousin down there...what the hell is up with that??
I'm not suprised. He was from Kansas wasnt he? Maybe he can get her to shave her mustache for the wedding.
:D :p

GM88 said:
Couldn't agree more H . Ive never been stuck and have sold bulls when the guy said he couldn't pay me and the money always shows up.

I sold a bull one time to a guy he said he'd pay for it when he sold calves which I agreed to. Funny thing was I didn't know it was when the calves that bull sired were sold but I did get paid $100 here and a $100 there just as well gave him the bull.

When I go buy something big I just go get a cashier's check even if they don't ask for it. All of my land rent payments I do this way it's simple and they are free at my bank.I may be headed to Kansas for a new bale bed if I do I'll get a cashiers check before I leave.

Don't do it, Denny. Knowing Jiggsy, he's probably got a month's worth of welding projects he needs "a little help with", he'll wanna introduce you to his cuzzin, and worst of all, he'll wanna talk price on a new trailer and then nickle nose on the price! He thinks his "hospitality" is worth a LOT! :wink: :lol:

Nobody is making bale beds down your way, are they Jiggsy? Is Winkle building some?

loomixguy said:
Don't do it, Denny. Knowing Jiggsy, he's probably got a month's worth of welding projects he needs "a little help with", he'll wanna introduce you to his cuzzin, and worst of all, he'll wanna talk price on a new trailer and then nickle nose on the price! He thinks his "hospitality" is worth a LOT! :wink: :lol:

Nobody is making bale beds down your way, are they Jiggsy? Is Winkle building some?

Winkle would get twice the value, just cause he thinks his name is a trademark for quality.

and everyone knows you have my cousin all tied up, so they are not going to even get a shot at her....

is it your week to man the Willa Cather wine tasting/ Lesbian symposium for the liberal idiots???

jigs said:
loomixguy said:

Winkle would get twice the value, just cause he thinks his name is a trademark for quality.

and everyone knows you have my cousin all tied up, so they are not going to even get a shot at her....

is it your week to man the Willa Cather wine tasting/ Lesbian symposium for the liberal idiots???

I never saw any Winkle products that I thought were that well made or had much eye appeal.

I have made it abundantly clear that I am on the Asian diet. White women are strictly forbidden. I just have the misfortune of living in the same town as your cuzzin, but I was here first.

I have been under house arrest since Friday, doctor's orders. Spent all Friday morning in the ER at Mary Lanning. Had to take sick leave from the power plant. Maybe tomorrow I can set foot outside. The only thing I would host for the libtards is a brain transplant.

If I was looking for a bale bed I would have to look real hard at a Besler. A guy here who is horribly hard on equipment has now put his Besler on its fourth pickup in the last 20 years. 5 years is about all the longer a pickup will last him.

jigs said:
loomixguy said:

I never saw any Winkle products that I thought were that well made or had much eye appeal.

I have made it abundantly clear that I am on the Asian diet. White women are strictly forbidden. I just have the misfortune of living in the same town as your cuzzin, but I was here first.

I have been under house arrest since Friday, doctor's orders. Spent all Friday morning in the ER at Mary Lanning. Had to take sick leave from the power plant. Maybe tomorrow I can set foot outside. The only thing I would host for the libtards is a brain transplant.

If I was looking for a bale bed I would have to look real hard at a Besler. A guy here who is horribly hard on equipment has now put his Besler on its fourth pickup in the last 20 years. 5 years is about all the longer a pickup will last him.

Faster horses said:
On our hay deal with the more-or-less local trucker (broker) who looked at the hay and bought it; the bales didn't weigh what we thought they would; so we refunded him $5/ton on the price. Helped him and we felt good about it. We'd like to do business with him again.

I only buy hay. I deal with the same people over and over again. It works best for all of us IMO

Latest posts