• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SH and Sandhusker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Let me inform you doyen and doyenne of this board on a small fact...Meat processed for resale to the public HAS to be inspected!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Granted the consumer may not be aware of this fact, but the three of you, that profess to know more about the beef industry than any of us, should know this ( of course things may be different in Canada...but I think not).

As my buddy SH would say...

GGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sh (previous): "If it is stamped as "inspected" consumers know it was inspected. If it's not inspected, they don't know whether it was inspected or not."

Correction:

If it is stamped as "USDA Inspected", consumers know it was inspected. If it's not stamped as "USDA Inspected", they don't know whether it was inspected or not.

Robert, Tommy, and Mike are you guys really so desperate to pin something on me that you would get this much enjoyment out of a little typo???? Hahaha! I guess I'll take that as a compliment. Sheeeesh! I can't imagine.

Robert, this might be a good time to remind gunslinger of how you keep your emotions in check. LOL!

Worse yet, Tommy tries to draw a parallel between Conman's blatant lies and my typo???? You guys really are desperate aren't you?

Perhaps one of you should make that your insignia. I do understand how difficult it must be for you to watch your heartfelt packer blaming conspiracy theories get throttled so often by the facts. It can't be easy being a thumb sucking packer blamer.

~SH~

Scott, I can't see where good humor and laughter are emotion that need to be kept in check. I'd like to see how you spin this as a typo...a momentary brain dead mistake, yes...but not a typo?!? :???:

For the record, I know you are more intelligent than to believe what you wrote in this gaff. My point with these post is that debating you would be much more enjoyable without the name-calling and belittling comments...I respect your intelligence, but abhor your debating methods. And, as Christmas gift advise, you would be much more effective.

I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year with plenty of green grass, Robert :D

RM: "My point with these post is that debating you would be much more enjoyable without the name-calling and belittling comments...I respect your intelligence, but abhor your debating methods. And, as Christmas gift advise, you would be much more effective."

Robert, if you are going to be consistant, you need to lecture everyone equally on name calling. You've revealed your bias by singling me out.

What's worse Robert Mac? The name calling that everyone participates in or the lies and deception that come from my opposition?

I don't think you can reach lower than to blatantly lie as Conman does on this site every day. Sandbag, in contrast, is the master of deception and illusion. I find his antics equally as repulsive.

~SH~

And we all love you, SH! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do you love to say, ..."Those who can not debate discredit"? Hey, we agree on something!

Hugs and Kisses,
David Copperfield.

~SH~ said:
RM: "My point with these post is that debating you would be much more enjoyable without the name-calling and belittling comments...I respect your intelligence, but abhor your debating methods. And, as Christmas gift advise, you would be much more effective."

Robert, if you are going to be consistant, you need to lecture everyone equally on name calling. You've revealed your bias by singling me out.

What's worse Robert Mac? The name calling that everyone participates in or the lies and deception that come from my opposition?

I don't think you can reach lower than to blatantly lie as Conman does on this site every day. Sandbag, in contrast, is the master of deception and illusion. I find his antics equally as repulsive.

~SH~

I see that you want to be my equal now, SH. You don't want to be singled out? Is it getting hard to take what is dished out? Poor SH?

~SH~ said:

~SH~

What are the names of those that equal you in name calling?

SH said:

Lies and deceptions should be easily refuted with the simple truth. Name-calling and belittling are school yard bullying tactics. I can easily pars responses in this thread to prove my point.

Oh give me a break Robert Mac! Playing forum police again?

I have been called as many names as I have called others. The namecalling gives you guys a perfect diversion tactic to avoid the debate. Consider it a gift to the "factually defenseless". It goes right back to talking about the shape of the table when you can't bring anything to it.

ANYTHING TO AVOID THE DEBATE.

Anyone who blames is a blamer.
Anyone who lies is a liar.
Anyone who thinks they are a victim of market manipulation is a victim.
Anyone who comes across as intelligent but doesn't have a clue what he's talking about is a phony and an idiot and that would be Conman and there is simply no nice way to put it. He's a liar and a deceiver and I detest him. I will continue to call it as I see it.

If you don't like it, I DON'T CARE! How many times do we need to go over this? If you don't like my posts, DON'T READ THEM!!!! Nobody has a gun to your head. I don't plan on changing anything and I don't care what you think about me or my posts, PERIOD. END OF STORY! Merry Christmas!

Conman: "I see that you want to be my equal now, SH. You don't want to be singled out? Is it getting hard to take what is dished out? Poor SH?"

What are you making up now Conman? More lies?

Nobody will equal you in your ability to lie then cover that lie with another lie, then cover that lie with another lie, etc. You have the corner on lies and lying. You have no equal. Congratulations!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Oh give me a break Robert Mac! Playing forum police again?

I have been called as many names as I have called others. The namecalling gives you guys a perfect diversion tactic to avoid the debate. Consider it a gift to the "factually defenseless". It goes right back to talking about the shape of the table when you can't bring anything to it.

ANYTHING TO AVOID THE DEBATE.

Anyone who blames is a blamer.
Anyone who lies is a liar.
Anyone who thinks they are a victim of market manipulation is a victim.
Anyone who comes across as intelligent but doesn't have a clue what he's talking about is a phony and an idiot and that would be Conman and there is simply no nice way to put it. He's a liar and a deceiver and I detest him. I will continue to call it as I see it.

If you don't like it, I DON'T CARE! How many times do we need to go over this? If you don't like my posts, DON'T READ THEM!!!! Nobody has a gun to your head. I don't plan on changing anything and I don't care what you think about me or my posts, PERIOD. END OF STORY! Merry Christmas!

Conman: "I see that you want to be my equal now, SH. You don't want to be singled out? Is it getting hard to take what is dished out? Poor SH?"

What are you making up now Conman? More lies?

Nobody will equal you in your ability to lie then cover that lie with another lie, then cover that lie with another lie, etc. You have the corner on lies and lying. You have no equal. Congratulations!

~SH~

SH, you have your opinion, for all its worth.

SH...If you don't like it, I DON'T CARE! How many times do we need to go over this? If you don't like my posts, DON'T READ THEM!!!! Nobody has a gun to your head. I don't plan on changing anything and I don't care what you think about me or my posts, PERIOD. END OF STORY! Merry Christmas!

Hey Scott if you do not like what we say about you do not read our posts either. It does go both ways.

SH...Sandbag, in contrast, is the master of deception and illusion. I find his antics equally as repulsive.
Yet you read and respond to all his posts!

SH...Anyone who blames is a blamer.
Then you are the biggest blamer on this site, you blame R-CALF for almost everything.

T: "Hey Scott if you do not like what we say about you do not read our posts either. It does go both ways."

I'm not the one complaining about how you post. You forum police are. If you state false information you will be corrected. This forum is for debate, not for packer blamers to spread their lies.

T: "Yet you read and respond to all his posts!"

As long as he lies, I will continue to correct those lies.

T: "Then you are the biggest blamer on this site, you blame R-CALF for almost everything."

I'm simply stating facts to counter their endless lies.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Randy Kaiser, Sandbag, and Conman!

~SH~

SH, lets make a deal. This can be verified by everybody here. Lets go thru the archives, search the posts, and for every derogatory name I have called you, I'll give you $20. For every derogatory name you have called me, you give me $10. Interested? If you treat others the same as they treat you as you claim, you should clean up on my doublers. Do we have a deal?

Sandhusker said:
~SH~ said:

~SH~

SH, lets make a deal. This can be verified by everybody here. Lets go thru the archives, search the posts, and for every derogatory name I have called you, I'll give you $20. For every derogatory name you have called me, you give me $10. Interested? If you treat others the same as they treat you as you claim, you should clean up on my doublers. Do we have a deal?

Hey, I'll make the same deal, SH.

Econ101 said:
Sandhusker said:
~SH~ said:

~SH~

Hey, I'll make the same deal, SH.

You guys better nail down the definition of "Derogatory".

That could be the start of another argument. :wink:

~SH~ said:

~SH~

I'll concede that Randy, Sandhusker, and Econ have called you names...you can probably throw me in that group, particularly if one considers calling someone a "government worker" derogatory?!? :wink: (What do you think, Mike?)

RobertMac said:
What are the names of those that equal you in name calling?

The key word in this question is 'equal'...I don't think any of us reach that standard. So your answer is at minimum, misleading and technically an untrue statement made with intent to deceive.

See how these little games about lying can get out of hand! :?

As for being forum police, it's not a job I want, but it seems the moderator is absent and without opinion. Let me make one thing clear...in no way do I want any kind of censorship, you should post as you see fit within the excepted limits. All I'm appealing for, like Econ has, is a more civil debate. The ball is in your court. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

Conman is a damn liar and as long as he continues to lie, I will continue to address him as a liar. Conman is an idiot and as along as he pretends to know so much about this industry when he has proven time and time again that he doesn't know anything. I will continue to address him as an idiot. Conman's call for civility is meaningless in light of his lying, deceptive, antics. The @$^%@!%^% should have his citizenship revoked.

Sandbag is a deceptive parasite that wants others to prove every statement they make when he never proves any statement he makes. Anyone that would take Agman's word and thank Agman for his honesty to collect $100 on a bet that he contributed absolutely nothing to and not require any further proof because it's what he wants to believe than turn around and demand FURTHER PROOF than I already provided on what he doesn't want to believe is nothing more than a parasite. A pathetic example of humanity and totally fitting as an R-CULT supporter.

Randy Kaiser is a bonafide packer blamer. He's so full of blame that he can't even reason. Anyone that thinks USDA intentionally prolonged the border closing while they are having lawsuits filed against them for wanting to open the border is living in a fantasy world that I certainly can't relate to.

That's just the way it is!

~SH~

Latest posts