• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SH and Sandhusker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

SH, "Sandbag is a deceptive parasite that wants others to prove every statement they make when he never proves any statement he makes. Anyone that would take Agman's word and thank Agman for his honesty to collect $100 on a bet that he contributed absolutely nothing to and not require any further proof because it's what he wants to believe than turn around and demand FURTHER PROOF than I already provided on what he doesn't want to believe is nothing more than a parasite. A pathetic example of humanity and totally fitting as an R-CULT supporter."

What have I ever stated that I refused to prove? YOU are the one who demands proof in the most childish ways (Factually void, cheap talk, nothing but empty statements", etc....) and won't recipricate. Does, "I'll back my statements only if it is convenient to me" ring a bell?

Saying you brought proof for is a LIE. IT'S A %&%$ING LIE, SH! You brought slaugher numbers - not ANY FINANCIALS, then you have the gall to run others down and call others pathetic, slimy, parasite, etc...

My Grandpa had a good way to say what he thought of somebody without going into details. He would say, "He ain't much" and leave it at that.

Sandbag: "Saying you brought proof for is a LIE. IT'S A %&%$ING LIE, SH! You brought slaugher numbers - not ANY FINANCIALS, then you have the gall to run others down and call others pathetic, slimy, parasite, etc..."

WHY DIDN'T YOU DEMAND FINANCIALS FROM AGMAN YOU HYPOCRITE?????? NAH, "GO ON, TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN" YOU WORTHLESS PARASITE!

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT IF SOMEONE FROM CODY, NE CALLS SOMEONE A LIAR THEY BETTER BE ABLE TO BACK IT WHEN YOU DIDN'T BACK ANYTHING????

Why DID YOU THANK AGMAN FOR HIS HONESTY ???

I'll tell you why, because you are a @#%^*#%@ing hypocritical parasite, that's why!

It's not my fault that you are too ignorant to comprehend that 2 plants with a combined slaughter capacity of around 4600 head RUNNING AT 35% OF CAPACITY WHILE PAYING THEIR WORKFORCE FOR A 32 HOUR WORK WEEK is losing more money than a Canadian plant of equal slaughter capacity is making that has the costs of SRM removal. Lakeside even showed a loss for one quarter during the period of time when the border was closed.

What do you have as proof to the contrary? NOT A DAMN THING, AS ALWAYS!

IF YOU WANT FINANCIALS FOR ME TO PROVE MY STATEMENT, WHY DIDN'T YOU DEMAND FINANCIALS FROM AGMAN TO WIN THE BET ON CALENDAR YEAR 2004????

You weren't concerned about financials then were you??

What more proof does anyone need to what @$@!%$@&!%^ing PARASITE you are?????

You will never, ever be able to prove my statement wrong and the $500 is still there for the taking to anyone who thinks they can. I'm right and nobody will be able to prove otherwise.

YOU GOT NOTHING ON ME SANDBAG, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Same as what you came here with.

~SH~

Let's see if you can prove half of your statement, SH..... During the entire time of the border closure (your original statement you are so proud of), what was Lakeside's profit/loss? You can't do it, can you?

Before you tangent off, let me inform you that when you make a statement concerning profits and losses, financials are measured in DOLLARS - not slaughter numbers, SRM removal costs, etc....

I'm the parasite? You ain't much, SH.

Speaking of bets, do we have one on that name calling deal that I proposed? After all, you treat everybody as you are treated....

SH...What's worse Robert Mac? The name calling that everyone participates in or the lies and deception that come from my opposition?

Is the statement highlighted in bold letters from you Scott a true statement or one that you made meaning to decieve? That is the definition of a lie isn't it? I do not believe that three people constitutes everyone.

Tommy, I've 'un-offensively' implied SH was lying twice in this thread by using the definition rather than the word...but all this doesn't matter, he is not going to change. Look up 'obstinate' in the dictionary and you will see a picture of SH! :eek: :wink:

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!:D

~SH~ said:
Sandbag: "Saying you brought proof for is a LIE. IT'S A %&%$ING LIE, SH! You brought slaugher numbers - not ANY FINANCIALS, then you have the gall to run others down and call others pathetic, slimy, parasite, etc..."

WHY DIDN'T YOU DEMAND FINANCIALS FROM AGMAN YOU HYPOCRITE?????? NAH, "GO ON, TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN" YOU WORTHLESS PARASITE!

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT IF SOMEONE FROM CODY, NE CALLS SOMEONE A LIAR THEY BETTER BE ABLE TO BACK IT WHEN YOU DIDN'T BACK ANYTHING????

Why DID YOU THANK AGMAN FOR HIS HONESTY ???

I'll tell you why, because you are a @#%^*#%@ing hypocritical parasite, that's why!

It's not my fault that you are too ignorant to comprehend that 2 plants with a combined slaughter capacity of around 4600 head RUNNING AT 35% OF CAPACITY WHILE PAYING THEIR WORKFORCE FOR A 32 HOUR WORK WEEK is losing more money than a Canadian plant of equal slaughter capacity is making that has the costs of SRM removal. Lakeside even showed a loss for one quarter during the period of time when the border was closed.

What do you have as proof to the contrary? NOT A DAMN THING, AS ALWAYS!

IF YOU WANT FINANCIALS FOR ME TO PROVE MY STATEMENT, WHY DIDN'T YOU DEMAND FINANCIALS FROM AGMAN TO WIN THE BET ON CALENDAR YEAR 2004????

You weren't concerned about financials then were you??

What more proof does anyone need to what @$@!%$@&!%^ing PARASITE you are?????

You will never, ever be able to prove my statement wrong and the $500 is still there for the taking to anyone who thinks they can. I'm right and nobody will be able to prove otherwise.

YOU GOT NOTHING ON ME SANDBAG, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Same as what you came here with.

~SH~

SH, If you shut up about your loss of the bet I will pay your deductable at your local mental hospital check in, even if it is over $100.00.

Take a break, Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Yip - Merry Christmas everyone.

And look for more facts to come out in the new year to prove that Cargill and Tyson not only enjoyed the open border, but worked against opening it while Rcalf took the blame.

Also watch for more info on how the American Governement actually took down the Twin Towers in a controlled demolition. And Cargill and Tyson were behind this too!!!!

Hope you take a pill for the season gopher trapper, I don't think booze will be enough to calm a manic mind like yours.

What does@#%^*#%@ing mean?It looks like wrapping paper to me?

RK: "And look for more facts to come out in the new year to prove that Cargill and Tyson not only enjoyed the open border, but worked against opening it while Rcalf took the blame."

I'll be waiting for you to provide those facts Randy. To this point you haven't offered a damn thing to support your endless conspiracy theories placing you firmly in the same category as Conman and Sandbag.

RK: "Also watch for more info on how the American Governement actually took down the Twin Towers in a controlled demolition. And Cargill and Tyson were behind this too!!!!"

Yeh, a controlled demolition with arabs highjacking and flying the planes. Take another toke on that joint Randy.

~SH~

~SH~ if sandhusker had nothing to back his position,why did you donate $100 to R CALF ?Sometimes I believe you made the bet knowing you were gonna lose,that way your donation to R CALF would be shielded from criticism by your employer tyson ?..............good luck skunk trapper

RM: "Tommy, I've 'un-offensively' implied SH was lying twice in this thread by using the definition rather than the word...but all this doesn't matter, he is not going to change. Look up 'obstinate' in the dictionary and you will see a picture of SH!"

Robert Mac,

What's more offensive? Calling someone who lies a liar or a person who lies? You are more offended by someone being called a liar than by someone lying. That says a lot about you RM. My guess is that it's because you want to believe the lies particularly when they involve large corporate packers. Gives you something to blame, I know. I see that quite regularly in this industry. I don't know how many guys I have seen cussing captive supplies when they couldn't even define the word. Sheep!

Tommy,

As long as lies and deception persist, there will be names to accompany those lies and that deception. You think you hold some kind of high ground because you don't believe you participate in name calling? You support lies and deception by supporting R-CULT so you are no better than the lies themselves. If you had any integrity at all you would admit that R-CULT lied about the impacts of Canadian imports on our market, that they lied about the threat of Canadian live cattle regarding BSE, and you would admit that you have no legitimate bitch with the beef checkoff but you don't have that level of integrity so you join in with the blamers because they are singing your blaming song.

~SH~

Hayboy: "~SH~ if sandhusker had nothing to back his position,why did you donate $100 to R CALF ?"

Tell me Hayboy, what did Sandbag bring to the table to back his position on the $100 bet?

Tell us what that was Hayboy?

Watch this...........

Sandbag: "You keep fighiting those demons, SH."

Rest assured I will. As long as you lying and deceiving demons are out there, I'll continue to kick you in the teeth with the facts every chance I can get.

~SH~

SH, "Tell me Hayboy, what did Sandbag bring to the table to back his position on the $100 bet? Tell us what that was Hayboy? Watch this........... "

SH, in the bet that YOU proposed, who was supposed to prove the statement? Watch this........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

SH, "Rest assured I will. As long as you lying and deceiving demons are out there, I'll continue to kick you in the teeth with the facts every chance I can get."

I'll give you a chance right now - kick me in the teeth by providing facts and fill in the blanks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a funny guy, SH! I'm glad you take yourself seriouly! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's wrong Sandbag? Nothing to back your position again? Agman's honesty is good enough to prove me wrong but not good enough to prove me right? LOL! Go play in your sandbox Sandbag, you've proven what a hypocrite you really are.

Hayboy,

What did Sandbag bring to the table to prove me wrong?

~SH~

~SH~ said:
What's wrong Sandbag? Nothing to back your position again? Agman's honesty is good enough to prove me wrong but not good enough to prove me right? LOL! Go play in your sandbox Sandbag, you've proven what a hypocrite you really are.

Hayboy,

~SH~

Give it a rest, SH. Every name you call other people you have explored extensively with your own character. Do you think you could get out of name calling for this next year 2006? It would be a nice New Year's Resolution.

~SH~ said:

Hayboy,

~SH~

From what I can gather,you did'nt give him a chance to bring anything to the table,you let that alligator mouth overload your mocking bird ass,and it was all down hill from there :D :D :D ............good luck
PS But you kept your word,and salvaged your integrity.
A man that keeps his word ,has my respect regardless,if we are in agreement or not.

Conman,

I'll make you a deal. If you can back every position you take with hard data rather than creating "ILLUSIONS" with your empty statements ("Pickett proved it, Pickett proved it, blah, blah, blah") and if you can keep from saying things that you cannot prove ("your friend at Tyson"), I'll stop calling you names.

That would be easy for me because if you couldn't make empty statements and lie, you'd never post. LOL!

Just try it one time. The very next statement that you make on this forum, try to back it with supporting proof no matter what it is. See how often you post under that set of rules. You'll vaporize!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Conman,

I'll make you a deal. If you can back every position you take with hard data rather than creating "ILLUSIONS" with your empty statements ("Pickett proved it, Pickett proved it, blah, blah, blah") and if you can keep from saying things that you cannot prove ("your friend at Tyson"), I'll stop calling you names.

That would be easy for me because if you couldn't make empty statements and lie, you'd never post. LOL!

Just try it one time. The very next statement that you make on this forum, try to back it with supporting proof no matter what it is. See how often you post under that set of rules. You'll vaporize!

~SH~

SH, just in case you missed the class in high school, the jury in this country is who determines questions of facts, not your little head. Just because you keep repeating the same thing over and over does not make it true or a fact. It is just propaganda.

Hahaha! Right on cue! Another empty statement unrelated to the topic.

I knew you wouldn't agree to back every statement you make if I would quit calling you names. If you had to back every statement you made, you wouldn't exist.

Just in case you missed the class in high school, the judge and the court of appeals in this country is who determines whether the jury's decision was in accordance with the law. YOU PACKER BLAMERS LOST!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Hahaha! Right on cue! Another empty statement unrelated to the topic.

I knew you wouldn't agree to back every statement you make if I would quit calling you names. If you had to back every statement you made, you wouldn't exist.

Just in case you missed the class in high school, the judge and the court of appeals in this country is who determines whether the jury's decision was in accordance with the law. YOU PACKER BLAMERS LOST!

~SH~

As Sandhusker has found out with the bet, no agreement with you is ever worth the hassle. You show that with every post.

Those judges made up "the law". They had no right to do that. When judges can not understand the difference between "and" and "or", they need to resign from the bench---or be removed. It is a waste of taxpayer money.

Latest posts