• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SH does it again

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sandhusker

Reaction score
SH, you are truly unbelievable. In the same dang thread where you were found to be making up "facts" and subsequently can't provide any proof on the bet that you proposed, you do it AGAIN! Just a few pages away!

Do you want to bet on this statement's factuality, too?; SH, "Guess where Creekstone's primary Japanese export supply was going to come from???? CANADA!"

Why do you think you can get off continually BSing us? How can you call others "factually void", "deceivers", and "liars" - and then do exactly what you accuse others of?

Creekstone gets their animals from their own network of suppliers in the US. They run a tight ship, controlling even the genetics. They don't go out in the market and buy.

If Creekstone's primary supply was in Canada, why didn't they have supply problems after the border was shut down? How could of they set up a new network of suppliers in that time period when they start with the flippin genetics?

Why don't you at least think your stories thru before you try to pass them off? You're a gem. You still owe me $100 from your last tall tale.

Sandman,

How could I be making up facts about Pasco and Boise's losses surpassing Lakeside's profits when Tyson's head of cattle procurement acknowledged the fact and the NW plants were running at 35% of capacity. Your too damn ignorant to even understand what that means to the efficiency of a packing plant.

Did you offer anything to contradict the information I presented?

HELL NO!

Did you call any Tyson representative to confirm either way?

HELL NO!

YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

ALL YOU EVER DO IS CREATE THE "ILLUSION" OF BEING RIGHT!

All you have is your feeble attempts to discredit whatever doesn't support your blaming bias but NOT ONCE HAVE YOU EVER BROUGHT ANYTHING RELEVANT TO THE TABLE TO SUPPORT YOUR POSITION.

NOT ONCE!

All you can do is disagree.

Just like I am right about the Tyson profit/loss issue, Creekstone was planning to rely heavily on Canadian cattle to ship to Japan. I never said "EXCLUSIVELY", I said "primary source".

If you can prove otherwise, bring it but that is what I read. It was pointed out to me because of R-CULT's support for Creekstone yet Creekstone had planned to rely heavily on Canadian imports.

~SH~

July 5, 2005 10:57PM

Mike: "Believe what you want. But r-calf "wholeheartedly" endorsed Fielding's proposal, which included shipping live cattle from Canada for export."

July 7, 2005 6:13AM

Mike: "Bill, Think about it real hard. Remember last year when some involved w/r-calf got caught with their pants down buying and owning Canadian cattle? See the connection? They were going to supply Creekstone w/cattle from Canada. That's the reason they signed on to the Creekstone proposal. These guys were sure they could buy cattle cheaper up there because of the depressed market and mop up by moving those cattle into the lucrative Jap supply chain. On THEIR terms."

March 15, 2005 8:16AM

Big Muddy: "Who built Creekstone? They wanted to access Canadian cattle to test."

Sandweasel, are you suggesting that Mike and Big Muddy didn't have their facts straight?

Go ahead, do the dance again you pathetic piece of work.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Sandman,

How could I be making up facts about Pasco and Boise's losses surpassing Lakeside's profits when Tyson's head of cattle procurement acknowledged the fact and the NW plants were running at 35% of capacity. Your too damn ignorant to even understand what that means to the efficiency of a packing plant.

Did you offer anything to contradict the information I presented?

HELL NO!

Did you call any Tyson representative to confirm either way?

HELL NO!

YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

ALL YOU EVER DO IS CREATE THE "ILLUSION" OF BEING RIGHT!

All you have is your feeble attempts to discredit whatever doesn't support your blaming bias but NOT ONCE HAVE YOU EVER BROUGHT ANYTHING RELEVANT TO THE TABLE TO SUPPORT YOUR POSITION.

NOT ONCE!

All you can do is disagree.

Just like I am right about the Tyson profit/loss issue, Creekstone was planning to rely heavily on Canadian cattle to ship to Japan. I never said "EXCLUSIVELY", I said "primary source".

If you can prove otherwise, bring it but that is what I read. It was pointed out to me because of R-CULT's support for Creekstone yet Creekstone had planned to rely heavily on Canadian imports.

~SH~

I don't have to contradict you. You made the bet that you could prove your statement. You haven't done that. When will it happen? How much did Lakeside make compared to what Boise and Pascoe lost? All you have to do is present 3 numbers - AND YOU CAN'T DO IT. TIME TO PAY.

Where did I say "EXCLUSIVELY"? Double or nothing? Primary source is wrong, too.

Let me ask once again; how strong are your positions if you have to make things up to back them?

Mike: "Bill, Think about it real hard. Remember last year when some involved w/r-calf got caught with their pants down buying and owning Canadian cattle? See the connection? They were going to supply Creekstone w/cattle from Canada. That's the reason they signed on to the Creekstone proposal. These guys were sure they could buy cattle cheaper up there because of the depressed market and mop up by moving those cattle into the lucrative Jap supply chain. On THEIR terms."

And you call this FACTS!!!!!! This is nothing but your opinion that you threw out and others were suppose to believe are facts. If you have some facts to back this then please post them. SH, lay off the bottle for one day, the sun is shining and the world is turning. No black helicopters as the fuel is too high to fly these babies.

Sandman, have you called Tyson yet?

Why not?

Afraid of the truth?

Call Tyson's head of cattle procurement and find out who's right and who is wrong AGAIN!

Why would I pay you when I'm right and I'm not even done yet?

I have a month to watch you dance!

Sandman: "Where did I say "EXCLUSIVELY"?"

Where did I say you said Exclusively? Nice spin job!

I never said exclusively, I said primary source.

Sandman: "Let me ask once again; how strong are your positions if you have to make things up to back them?"

You have NEVER proved that I have made anything up. In fact, you have never backed a position you have held since you have graced this forum with your illusionist tricks. Between you and Kindergarten I don't know which of you is more pathetic. Kindergarten ignores the facts and runs in philosophical circles and your MO is challenging the position of others and creating an "ILLUSION" that someone else is wrong.

YOU'VE NEVER, EVER PROVED ANYONE WRONG OR YOURSELF RIGHT!

What did you bring to the table to suggest that I might be wrong on either issue? NOT A DAMN THING BUT YOUR "ILLUSIONIST" QUESTIONS!

Did Mike and Big Muddy make it up too?

When I was wrong about the EU fur ban, it was I that conducted my own review of the issue and readily admitted to being wrong. You didn't prove me wrong there, I proved myself wrong. You finally had a "HUNCH" that was right.

You are too big of a chickensh*t to call Tyson because you already know you are wrong on that issue.

BY GAWD R-CALF NEVER SAID DON'T BURDEN ME WITH TRACEBACK!

Remember that stupid argument?

So much for that "ILLUSION" now that they actually took a vote huh?

I asked you 30 times to provide proof that justified the Pickett verdict and you danced and diverted every time BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T!

Keep talkin' because you certainly can't back anything!

~SH~

Pay the man,sh** show a lil integrity for once in your *^&%$$&7%$^$%&*8 packer loving *^%%$%^&% no good **%$^$@##%#...........good luck

Rancher: "And you call this FACTS!!!!!! This is nothing but your opinion that you threw out and others were suppose to believe are facts."

MIKE MADE THE QUOTE RANCHER, CAN'T YOU READ???

Mike obviously read the same thing I did on Creekstone wanting to import Canadian cattle to export to Japan and so did Big Muddy. That's why I posted that. None of us made that up.

What I'm not going to get caught up in is Sandman's little game of having tp prove every single statement I make WHEN HE NEVER PROVES ANYTHING.

HE NEVER PROVES ANYONE WRONG AND HE NEVER PROVES HIMSELF RIGHT and I'll be damned if I am going to have to back every single statement I make for the pathetic likes of him.

You guys can prove me wrong this time or you can KMA!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Rancher: "And you call this FACTS!!!!!! This is nothing but your opinion that you threw out and others were suppose to believe are facts."

MIKE MADE THE QUOTE RANCHER, CAN'T YOU READ???

Mike obviously read the same thing I did on Creekstone wanting to import Canadian cattle to export to Japan and so did Big Muddy. That's why I posted that. None of us made that up.

What I'm not going to get caught up in is Sandman's little game of having tp prove every single statement I make WHEN HE NEVER PROVES ANYTHING.

HE NEVER PROVES ANYONE WRONG AND HE NEVER PROVES HIMSELF RIGHT and I'll be damned if I am going to have to back every single statement I make for the pathetic likes of him.

You guys can prove me wrong this time or you can KMA!

~SH~

sh** were you not the loud mouth,that was going to prove to the world that your packer buddies lost more money here in the states than they made in Canada,Well get on with it and quit the chicken dance.........good luck

Sandhusker make sure you read the whole article.

Creekstone Responds
The U.S.-headquartered natural beef company responds with a letter to USDA's decision to deny its request for private BSE testing.

Two executives of Creekstone Farms Premium Beef LLC, Arkansas City, Kansas – CEO John Steward and COO Bill Felding – sent a letter USDA Secretary Ann Veneman, USDA chief of staff Dale Moore and USDA undersecretaries J.B. Penn and Bill Hawks, arguing the company's case to conduct its own testing of cattle it processes for bovine spongiform encephalopathy. Last December USDA confirmed that one cow in Washington state was infected with bovine spongiform encephalopathy. Almost immediately, more than three dozen, including Japan and South Korea, countries closed their markets to imported U.S. beef. Although no additional U.S. cattle have been diagnosed with BSE and USDA has stiffened regulations designed to keep BSE infective tissue out of the food supply, Japan is insisting that the U.S. test all cattle presented for slaughter for BSE. The U.S. argues that scientific evidence does not support testing 100 percent of the cattle.

In February, Creekstone Farms said it would be willing to test 100 percent of its own cattle. The company added that Japan would accept privately tested cattle. Last week, USDA denied Creekstone's request to conduct private BSE testing.

The letter from Steward and Felding reads:

On behalf of Creekstone Farms I want to thank you for the opportunity to have met with you in Washington, D.C. last Thursday, April 8. We had hoped for a different outcome to the meeting, however, and are very disappointed with USDA 's decision not to allow Creekstone Farms to voluntarily test all of the cattle we process for bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE). As we have discussed in the various meetings held with the USDA over the past several weeks, BSE testing of our cattle is something our export customers and consumers are asking for, and we feel we should be able to provide it to them.

Creekstone Farms will challenge the USDA's decision, and are currently analyzing our legal options. We are challenging USDA's authority to control the sales of BSE diagnostic tests in the United States and your decision to prohibit companies like Creekstone Farms from conducting 100 percent testing of young animals that would meet our customers' needs and requirements.

We are hopeful there will be a resolution to the current U.S. beef trade embargo with Japan. It is imperative to companies such as ours that trade be resumed. However, we understand the position of our Japanese customers, consumers and their government, as well as the challenges their staunch positions represent. They are requesting 100% testing of all beef bound for their market as the precursor to the resumption of trade. The USDA's current plan to test only older U.S. cattle for BSE will not meet this requirement. On Monday, Japanese Vice Agriculture Minister Mamoru Ishihara announced that the "U.S. government's decision not to accept [Creekstone's] offer is, frankly speaking, regrettable."

Creesktone Farms has received a tremendous amount of support during the past few weeks for our proposal to test all of our cattle for BSE. We will continue to work with our senators and congressmen, as well as industry experts, to help find a solution to this recent USDA decision. Please understand our situation as well as our consternation over why the USDA will not embrace our plan. Creekstone Farms plans to test more cattle than the USDA, at a lower cost. If our plan were to be implemented, we would test over 300,000 head of cattle over the course of a year, versus the USDA proposed cattle population of approximately 220,000 head. As well, the USDA is planning on spending a minimum of $72 million of taxpayer money to conduct these tests. The Creekstone Farms' plan will cost less than $6 million using the identical test kit, and our customers are willing to pay for the cost of the testing.

We ask that the USDA reverse its decision of last week and allow Creekstone Farms to test our beef for BSE. In addition, Creekstone Farms is asking for USDA approval of the following secondary options:

* Expand the USDA's surveillance program to involve 1 million head of young animals.

* Approve the procedure whereby Creekstone Farms is allowed to ship brain stem samples to Japan for BSE testing in their laboratories.

* Approve Kansas State University as an official USDA laboratory with direction to establish Creekstone Farms as a satellite laboratory.

* Approve the purchase of young Canadian cattle that would be BSE tested at our processing plant in Arkansas City, Kansas.

* Approve labeling domestic product BSE tested due to increased consumer concern in the U.S.

This letter is also giving notice to the USDA that our loss in revenue is a minimum of $200,000 per day. We will continue to track this loss on a daily basis to determine damages. Additionally, we have nine important questions that we would appreciate having USDA address and respond to immediately. Please be advised we will be sharing this with the media.

Sincerely,

John Steward, CEO

Bill Felding, COO

Web posted: April 14, 2004
Category: Food Safety,Legislation and Regulation,Marketing,Processor News,Trade

SH, "I have a month to watch you dance! "

You're back to that again? The other day you made this statement, "Oh, BTW, the month I needed was just a bluff to get you to take the bet." Pretty sad for a grown man to act like that...

My kids have a Veggie-Tales tape you should see. It's about how lies grow and grow.

SH, "I never said exclusively, I said primary source."

Thank you for clarifying. That is made up BS, too.

SH,"When I was wrong about the EU fur ban, it was I that conducted my own review of the issue and readily admitted to being wrong. You didn't prove me wrong there, I proved myself wrong. You finally had a "HUNCH" that was right."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YOU proved yourself wrong? :shock: :lol: :lol: Do I need to bring up those series of posts?

You owe me $100.

Sandman: "The other day you made this statement, "Oh, BTW, the month I needed was just a bluff to get you to take the bet." Pretty sad for a grown man to act like that..."

Grown men do it in poker all the time.

I'm taking my time because I love watching you squirm. I have a month!

Have you called Tyson yet?

WHY NOT?????

Why do you keep diverting this?

Afraid of the truth?

Sandman: "My kids have a Veggie-Tales tape you should see. It's about how lies grow and grow."

Talk is no cheaper than it is from you.

You've never proven me wrong on anything!

All you have is talk!

Sandman: "Thank you for clarifying. That is made up BS, too."

This is a direct quote from Creekstone:

* Approve the purchase of young Canadian cattle that would be BSE tested at our processing plant in Arkansas City, Kansas.

Now if Creekstone's objective was not to "primarily" export Canadian cattle to Japan, why did they place their emphasis on "young" Canadian cattle in their request to USDA?

Go ahead, show the world what a weasel you are again.

Sandman: "YOU proved yourself wrong?"

That's right, I refreshed my memory on the issue and admitted to being wrong. You didn't bring anything to prove me wrong but a statement suggesting I was wrong.

In comparison, you are continually wrong AND NEVER ADMIT IT!

Sandman: "Do I need to bring up those series of posts?"

By all means!

Sandman: "You owe me $100."

The hell if I do!

You owe me $100. Anyone can call Tyson and find out who is telling the truth.

All you got is cheap talk Sandman and that's all you'll ever have on me.

Hayseed, shouldn't you be copying someone else's words and pretending that those words are you own? You sure got busted on that one didn't you?

~SH~

SH, "All you got is cheap talk Sandman and that's all you'll ever have on me."

Really? How much did Tyson Lakeside make? How much did Tyson Boise and Pascoe lose? Don't know, do you?

Big Muddy rancher said:
So Sandhusker did you read what I posted just above your last post?

Yeah, I did. Do you realize Creekstone Farms buys only from their network of suppliers - and that none of them are in Canada?

SH claims Creekstone wanted Canada to be their primary supplier. Knowing Creekstone's purchasing methods, are you sure you want to try to defend that statement?

SH, you owe me $100.

HURAY HURAY!

STEP RIGHT UP AND SEE THE GREAT "SANDBEENIE, MASTER ILLUSIONIST" TRANSFORM WORDS RIGHT BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES, AGAIN.

Drum roll please ............................................

SH (previous): ""Guess where Creekstone's primary Japanese export supply was going to come from???? CANADA!"

THE GREAT SANDBEENIE WILL NOW WAVE HIS MAGIC WAND AND TRANFORM THESE WORDS INTO..........

Drum roll please..............

Sandman: "SH claims Creekstone wanted Canada to be their primary supplier."

TADA!

Cymbals clash!

I never said Creekstone wanted Canada to be their primary supplier you slippery @#$%&#!@*, I said guess where Creekstone's primary Japanese export supply was going to come from? "ORIGINATE FROM", YOU IDIOT!

That doesn't mean Canadians would be supplying them directly. You are such a deceptive @!%^*&@!*&(! Bullard would be so proud of your deceptive antics.

You provided what to the contrary?

NOT A DAMN THING, AS USUAL!

Why haven't you called Tyson yet ?

Afraid of the truth?

What a coward!

You already lost the bet but I don't expect to see a dime and I never did because you never had any integrity. That's why you won't call Tyson and find out the truth.

~SH~

SH,"You already lost the bet but I don't expect to see a dime and I never did because you never had any integrity."

Welcher, your words, "I only have to prove that Tyson's Boise and Pasco plants lost more than Lakeside gained. That's all I have to prove. That is the bet."

So how much did Boise and Pasco lose and how much did Lakeside make? Those numbers decide who won the bet. Provide them, Mr. Integrity. If you can't, you have failed to prove your comments and have lost the bet.

All you have to do is call Tyson and confirm that the losses in Pasco and Boise were more than the gains in Lakeside but you won't do that because you'd be proven wrong and your arrogant pride simply couldn't handle it.

I'm not done providing the numbers that back what the Tyson rep told me and I told you that already but you are already claiming victory like the arrogant individual you are.

Call Tyson you coward!

~SH~

Sandhusker said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
So Sandhusker did you read what I posted just above your last post?

Yeah, I did. Do you realize Creekstone Farms buys only from their network of suppliers - and that none of them are in Canada?

SH claims Creekstone wanted Canada to be their primary supplier. Knowing Creekstone's purchasing methods, are you sure you want to try to defend that statement?

SH, you owe me $100.

Why would Creekstone even muddy the waters in their letter to USDA if they didn't plan to bring in a significant amout of cattle from Canada?

Now you prove to me that they didn't want Canadian cattle to test for export to Japan since I proved with a letter from Creekstone to USDA that they did. Or you could just send me the proverbial check. :cowboy:

Sandhusker said:
Creekstone gets their animals from their own network of suppliers in the US. They run a tight ship, controlling even the genetics. They don't go out in the market and buy.

You might want to update your Creekstone file. They procure cattle for natural and non natural branded beef on the open spot market. Most, if not all their needs are procured this way.Closer to you, geographically connect the dots between Grand Island, Columbus, Lincoln and Fairbury. Ask anyone in that area if Creekstone occassionally buys off the showlist on the spot market in this area (they do). Ask them if Creekstone questions the genetic background (they don't, all they care about is that they're painted black).

Latest posts