• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SH PAID UP!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

~SH~ said:
Sandman: "We need to make another bet - this time for $40. Your $100 got you a two-year membership. For $140, you can get a three year membership and save $10."

You said in Cody, NE if someone calls someone a liar, they better be able to back it. When I said that Tyson lost more more money in Pasco and Boise than they made in Brooks while the border was closed, you said I lied.

I'll bet you my $100 back that you will not practice what you preach by backing your allegation that I lied.

Watch this pathetic parasite dance folks........................

~SH~

I see what you're doing, SH. Since your comments have been proven to be "factually void :wink: ", you are trying to DIVERT :wink: attention from yourself to me and "have me do your homework for you :wink: " However, why would you take the word of a pathetic parasite and deceiver such as myself? (Discredit :wink: ) Maybe you missed this from yesterday;
SH, maybe I owe you an apology. I said that you were lying. Now that I sit back and evaluate who I'm dealing with, I realize you have time and time again exhibited the ability to ignore facts, reason, and common sense to believe what you want to believe. I'm sure that, in your world, your statement was correct. I will now move to strike the words "lie" and "lair", and insert the words "hopelessly and completely full of crap". Do you feel better now that this unforgivable challenge to your honor has been revoked? Can you get on with your life?

SH, I apologize from the bottom of my deceptive parasitic clone heart. You are not a liar and did not lie. You simply lack the ability to discern the real world from your private "reality".

NOW, CAN WE MOVE ON?

Sandman: "Since your comments have been proven to be "factually void.........."

PROVE IT!

I said that Tyson's Pasco and Boise plants lost more money while the border was closed to live cattle than Lakeside made. First you said I lied and now you say I am factually void, now's your chance to prove it or show everyone what a worthless parasite you really are when you make others prove they are not lying.

The burden of proof falls on the accuser. You accused me of lying and now you accuse me of being "factually void". Either prove it or show everyone what a parasite you really are.

I'll bet you my original $100 that you cannot and will not back your allegation that I lied or that I am factually void [gee, where have I heard that before?] on this issue. You'll keep dancing but you know your pathetic self well enough not to take this bet because you know you'd lose and you already have a $100 based on my honesty and integrity in admitting to being wrong about calendar year 2004 ONLY.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Kindergarten: "SH, You are so wrong on so many things tha you are like the little kid in the classroom you know will never "get it"."

1. More cheap talk with nothing to support it.

Kindergarten: "It is apparent that Tyson used the opportunity of the USDA closing the border because of BSE to gobble up another competitor who was hurt by the border closing. Do you disagree?"

2. R-CULT further concentrated this industry by hurting the small packers by keeping the Canadian border closed. They claim to be concerned about packer concentration yet their short sighted actions contributed to just that.

The large packer did not want the border to stay closed and hurt their competition, R-CULT wanted the border to stay closed because they are too ignorant to understand the true impacts of Canadian imports.

Kindergarten: "Was that the case for Mike C. and some of the other cash sellers caught in the price manipulation game?"

3. Mike Callicrate has made all kinds of baseless allegations that he cannot support. Trying referencing someone with credibility.

Kindergarten: "I am not the ignorant one here. You made the statement that live prices follow boxed beef prices. I accurately pointed out that was not the case in Canada. You then narrowed it to the U.S.."

4.I was never referring to Canada in my statement. You spun my statement to Canada. The fact remains live cattle prices in the U.S. do follow boxed beef prices and you will not prove otherwise.

Kindergarten: "If Tyson could increase the spread between boxed beef and cash prices they would."

Congratulations!

5.I'll take that as your admission that Tyson cannot manipulate the markets.

Kindergarten: "They get away with a lot more when people like you can argue that they did not profit from market manipulation in beef when swinging the beef market."

Cheap talk!

6. You cannot prove your market manipulation conspiracy theory.

Kindergarten: "If for some reason the supply of U.S. cattle could not meet the demand prices would rise. If Tyson could get more of their beef from other countries, that spread could increase due to these circumstances. The spread increase would not be between U. S. cash prices and boxed beef prices, it would be between the imported meat cash prices and boxed beef."

7.How do you explain that in light of a recent increase in Canadian imports while U.S. cattle prices have never been higher?

Kindergarten: "Did not the above logic sink in? I believe you are in your own little world still. I used to love making bets with people like you when I was much younger. It just cracks me up that Sandhusker does it with you.

At least you put a smile on my face when I remember those days. You do have some worth, SH. Entertainment is worth a lot nowdays. I just love your "facts to the contrary" saying. You are in a little trouble however: sleeping is not allowed in class.

I hope all of your functions are normal but it really is too much information. Can you remember the questions I asked?"

8. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

More cheap talk with nothing to back it!

~SH~

We will do this point by point:

1. You never did answer my question about the circumference of a circle. Did you just not understand the question? I even gave you the way you solve the problem in the question. I do not think you will ever "get it".

2. Was that the USDA problem on closing the border in the first place? You seem to be saying that r-calf closed the border and caused the all the Canadian problems. I merely pointed out that the USDA created an opportunity to gobble up another Canadian company. Was that true or not?

3. Are you saying none of the witnesses were credible? You are the one who called Mike C. a perjurer, which was never proven. The court could have brought those charges. What strikes me as odd in that episode is that Mike C. presented the tape did he not? If Mike C. willfully and intentionally gave what he thought was false testimony, why would he have even acknowledge he had the tape and try to go back and listen to it? It seems more likely that given the age of the tape, that it was switched without his knowledge. Maybe this is why the court did not press for perjury charges. Someone else posted information that the same information was entered into the trial through a different source. Anyway, that was only one of the witnesses I mentioned. You are really the pot calling the kettle black after your support to R-Calf in that statement. Try being credible before referencing Mike C. as someone who makes "all kinds of baseless allegations that he(you) cannot support.

4. You incorrectly inferred a causuality here that simply does not exist. I merely pointed that out with a current example.

5. You incorrectly infer that without an increase in the spread, there is no manipulation. Don't think you are as smart as to infer any economic reasoning from me as you have failed that test repeatedly. I need to spell everything out for you and you will never be smart enough to be my spokesperson.

6. I wasn't asked to. You are the one who believes in the conspiracy of 12 without any evidence supporting and a lot contridicting appellate logic.

7. Was my statement about the spread not true given the scenario? Didn't you already lose that bet to Sandhusker and become a bonafide R-Calf supporter? (I still respect you for the payment, by the way) If you are implying that additional supply does not affect the supply/demand equilibrium then you have already made the case for market failure, which is what the PSA is intuitively made to prevent.

8. Sleeping in class will "never learn you anything" as you have proven time and again.

Good grief, SH, don't you know when to stop? How long do you want to keep riding this dead horse? This is my last kick.

I should bet you again as you still haven't learned from your mistakes. How many times do you need to "trap yourself" before you get it? How fat is your checkbook? However, I'm weary of your nonsense and I'm ready to move on.

So you're not "factually void"? Tell me, when you talked of losses being greater than profits, were you talking about losses and profits as measured in dollars? Is there a time frame involved? Wasn't there a specific three plants involved? If you have not been "factually void", why haven't you brought forth a dollar figure tied to any of the plants for any time period? Don't you think that might be slightly revelant to proving your case? You brought absolutley NOTHING that mattered. You ARE factually void.

Now, instead of a "thank-you" for saving you $100, I'll probably just get called a juvinile name. May I suggest "poopy-pants"?

THE FLIPPING END

Response to Kindergarten Economics:

1. You never did answer my question about the circumference of a circle. Did you just not understand the question? I even gave you the way you solve the problem in the question. I do not think you will ever "get it".

I'm not playing your stupid little games. This is irrelevant to the issue. More diversion.

2. Was that the USDA problem on closing the border in the first place? You seem to be saying that r-calf closed the border and caused the all the Canadian problems. I merely pointed out that the USDA created an opportunity to gobble up another Canadian company. Was that true or not?

BSE caused the border to close. R-CALF kept it closed with their lies until their lies were exposed.

3. Are you saying none of the witnesses were credible? You are the one who called Mike C. a perjurer, which was never proven. The court could have brought those charges. What strikes me as odd in that episode is that Mike C. presented the tape did he not? If Mike C. willfully and intentionally gave what he thought was false testimony, why would he have even acknowledge he had the tape and try to go back and listen to it? It seems more likely that given the age of the tape, that it was switched without his knowledge. Maybe this is why the court did not press for perjury charges. Someone else posted information that the same information was entered into the trial through a different source. Anyway, that was only one of the witnesses I mentioned. You are really the pot calling the kettle black after your support to R-Calf in that statement. Try being credible before referencing Mike C. as someone who makes "all kinds of baseless allegations that he(you) cannot support.

No, I don't think any of the witnesses were credible on what actually constitutes a PSA violation.

Mike Callicrate changed his story. He lied under oath. Go ahead and defend him I would expect nothing less from you. You'll defend anything and anyone that supports your packer blaming bias. Truth is not a consideration.

Judge Strom instructed the jurors to disregard Mike's testimony because he found it to be untrue. Lying under oath is perjury by definition. Just because Mike was not formerly charged with perjury does not mean he didn't committ it. That's another typical bullsh*t "RED HERRING" argument from you (he had to be charged with perjury to committ perjury).

Mike Callicrate has made all kinds of accusations that he cannot back. Like his ridiculous claim that supply and demand has no affect on the market, or his claim that packers and retailers were making $400 per head profits, or his claim that IBP had contractual arrangements with the other packers, or his claim that Tyson dismissed jurors because they were black, or telling me that he would answer my questions if I revealed my identity, or a host of other lies he has made.

Hand him the microphone every chance you can get as far as I'm concerned.

4. You incorrectly inferred a causuality here that simply does not exist. I merely pointed that out with a current example.

Boxed beef prices drive live cattle prices, PERIOD! That is not debatable.

5. You incorrectly infer that without an increase in the spread, there is no manipulation. Don't think you are as smart as to infer any economic reasoning from me as you have failed that test repeatedly. I need to spell everything out for you and you will never be smart enough to be my spokesperson.

I correctly infer that without proof of market manipulation, there is no market manipulation.

6. I wasn't asked to. You are the one who believes in the conspiracy of 12 without any evidence supporting and a lot contridicting appellate logic.

I have asked you to back your position repeatedly. You won't because you can't. All you can do is make statements.

7. Was my statement about the spread not true given the scenario? Didn't you already lose that bet to Sandhusker and become a bonafide R-Calf supporter? (I still respect you for the payment, by the way) If you are implying that additional supply does not affect the supply/demand equilibrium then you have already made the case for market failure, which is what the PSA is intuitively made to prevent.

First off, let me recap the bet for your simple mind.....

I stated that Tyson's Boise and Pasco plants in the NW lost more money than the Lakeside plant made while the Canadian border was closed. Without anything to back his claim, Sandman claimed I lied. I bet him $100 that I was right instead of betting him $100 that he couldn't back his allegation that I lied. I agreed to calendar year 2004. Tyson's Boise and Pasco plants did not lose more money than Lakeside made DURING CALENDAR YEAR 2004. They did lose more money than Lakeside made FOR THE ENTIRE PERIOD OF TIME WHILE THE BORDER WAS CLOSED, which was what I had stated originally that Sandbag called a lie. What Sandbag called a lie was the truth. I proved myself wrong WITHIN CALENDAR YEAR 2004 ONLY, readily admitted it, and paid up. Sandman contributed absolutely nothing to the debate nor will he back his allegation that my original statement was wrong, WHICH HE ADMITS THE BET WAS BASED ON. Sandman is nothing more than a worthless parasite that accuses people of lying then expects them to prove that they didn't lie. I should have been smart enough not to fall for his childish games but I didn't and I let my emotions override my common sense instead of considering the parasite I was dealing with.

Sandman never proved anything. He never brought anything. All he offered was his parasitic challenge for me to prove that I didn't lie.

Let's recap your statement:

Kindergarten: "If for some reason the supply of U.S. cattle could not meet the demand prices would rise. If Tyson could get more of their beef from other countries, that spread could increase due to these circumstances. The spread increase would not be between U. S. cash prices and boxed beef prices, it would be between the imported meat cash prices and boxed beef."

If Tyson imports more beef, the supply increases. If Tyson exports more beef, the demand increases. I never implied that an increase in supply did not affect the price.

8. Sleeping in class will "never learn you anything" as you have proven time and again.

If you were the teacher, sleeping in class would be more productive than listening to your bullsh*t.

~SH~

Sandman,

If I am wrong, why can't you prove it? Any chickensh*t can make that allegation. Back it up! Make the phone call? What's wrong? Afraid of the answer?

I'm right with my original statement and you will never prove otherwise but you have $100 to create the "ILLUSION" that my original statement was wrong and that's good enough for a parasite like you.

WHEN SOMEONE AROUND CODY, NE CALLS SOMEONE A LIAR, BY GAWD THEY BETTER BE ABLE TO BACK IT!!!!!

You bet big talkin' little boy !

~SH~

SH:
First off, let me recap the bet for your simple mind.....

I stated that Tyson's Boise and Pasco plants in the NW lost more money than the Lakeside plant made while the Canadian border was closed. Without anything to back his claim, Sandman claimed I lied. I bet him $100 that I was right instead of betting him $100 that he couldn't back his allegation that I lied. I agreed to calendar year 2004. Tyson's Boise and Pasco plants did not lose more money than Lakeside made DURING CALENDAR YEAR 2004. They did lose more money than Lakeside made FOR THE ENTIRE PERIOD OF TIME WHILE THE BORDER WAS CLOSED, which was what I had stated originally that Sandbag called a lie. What Sandbag called a lie was the truth. I proved myself wrong WITHIN CALENDAR YEAR 2004 ONLY, readily admitted it, and paid up. Sandman contributed absolutely nothing to the debate nor will he back his allegation that my original statement was wrong, WHICH HE ADMITS THE BET WAS BASED ON. Sandman is nothing more than a worthless parasite that accuses people of lying then expects them to prove that they didn't lie. I should have been smart enough not to fall for his childish games but I didn't and I let my emotions override my common sense instead of considering the parasite I was dealing with.

Sandman never proved anything. He never brought anything. All he offered was his parasitic challenge for me to prove that I didn't lie.

You lost the bet and you paid it. You trapped yourself. MOVE ON.

SH:
Judge Strom instructed the jurors to disregard Mike's testimony because he found it to be untrue. Lying under oath is perjury by definition. Just because Mike was not formerly charged with perjury does not mean he didn't committ it. That's another typical bullsh*t "RED HERRING" argument from you (he had to be charged with perjury to committ perjury).

So now you want us to take your word for it that 12 jurors were stupid conspiracy nuts and that anyone testifying against a packer is automatically guilty without a trial? Come on now, SH.

I don't have time to answer all of your incorrect points but the above is enough to show everyone your credibility.

Kindergarten: "You lost the bet and you paid it. You trapped yourself. MOVE ON."

I was wrong within calendar year 2004 only. Sandman claimed I lied with my original statement regarding the entire period of time when the border was closed. He needs to back his allegation and prove that I lied. He won't because he can't.

I won't move on because that lets the parasite off the hook for having to back his allegation.

Kindergarten: "So now you want us to take your word for it that 12 jurors were stupid conspiracy nuts and that anyone testifying against a packer is automatically guilty without a trial? Come on now, SH."

I never said that the jurors were stupid conspiracy nuts you damn liar. They were simply uninformed as to what actually constitutes market manipulation because the plaintiffs fed them a bunch of bullsh*t conspiracy theories just like you are trying to do now.

If Mike wasn't lying he wouldn't have changed his story. You packer blamers are very good at making your stories up as you go. Mike proved he lied when he changed his story. Keep defending your fellow packer blamers, I'd expect nothing less.

Kindergarten: "I don't have time to answer all of your incorrect points but the above is enough to show everyone your credibility."

Hahaha! That will be the day when you challenge my credibility. You haven't proven me wrong on a single thing I have stated yet. NOT ONE!

Saying that my points are incorrect is a lot easier than proving it isn't it?

~SH~

Kindergarten:
the parasite
Kindergarten:
you damn liar.
bullsh*t conspiracy theories
You packer blamers
fellow packer blamers,
Kindergarten:

These were all names you used in your last post. Can we do the deal?

Latest posts