• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Shortgrass needs our prayers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I have been carless several times in my life and am very grateful that the Good Lord has saved me from my stupidity many times and the few that he has let me learn from my mistakes he was still there to heal me.

My heartfelt prayers for Shortgrass and all the rest of you!

We'll pray for you here in SE Tx. I'll put you on my Sunday Morning Bible Study prayer list. Hang Tough, Shortgrass and thanks H for being a good liason.

Pray for strength thru this trial, it now but your trial 40 years ago probably still sit in your heart... hang in there do what the doctor say and then do the physical therapy right to the T .

Dang it Shortgrass you gotta be more careful :?

And make sure you listen to Jody's advice and follow the doc's orders and do your therapy. Not like Jody. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Wow, you folks sure know how to make an old geeser feel pretty special. My sincere thanks. I remember thinking as I went into that pasture that I was sure tired. I set a 4 x 4 on its strings, and did not take time to roll it on edge. That made me have to reach under to cut strings. I felt the hay drop out of the grapple, and started backing out. I was being folded up like a jackknife. I heard bones breaking, but when things settled, the bale had rolled off of me, I could reach in my pocket get my cell, and call an EMT. I had feeling and movement in my legs--PTL! My daughter asked what I was thinking as I lay there. I replied "where the heck are them guys at!" No, spiritually I mean. I said I could relate to Job, who said "I have heard of God, but now I have seen Him. We have been truley blessed by God. How I appreciate and covet your prayers. I know you would be willing to share financially, but at this time, there is no need, so please be faithful to pray, that is far more valuable than finances. If anything changes, I will let you know. One other thing I would like to see all of you do is to take time to be safe.......and a special thanks to all of you who serve as volunteer fire fighters and EMT's in your communities. It is a calling, not a job, your are special

Prayers for your recovery to be easier and faster than seems possible. And prayers of thanks that injuries were not any worse than they are. Blessings don't always feel like blessings when there is pain involved, but sometimes they really are when it could have been worse.

Also hope you soon are getting to watch spring arrive. That always lifts ones spirits.

mrj

What a deal. Am going to re-remind, some of the younger folks especially, to be extra careful working with large bales. Speedy recovery to you.

Latest posts