• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Should Christians vote for a Mormon?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong said:
The bashing of Santorum has already started. look at some of oldtimers posts, he has posted some things already, no links though, the liberals do not need proof, just like oldtimer does not need proof any one harassed and stalked anyone all he has to do is accuse.

Care to offer proof oldtimer, or are you just going to act innocent to the fact you lied about that??? What about all the laughing that was done by others against those of is here on RANCHERS, as you claim!! Just another on of your lies :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: What about all the other lies??

Ok now we wait for bullhumper to drop to his knees and slither in to oldtimers de fence LOL
Or kolo=jingo=lulu=allie to offer words of her great wisdom
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Didn't you know there is some phantom website that he can't name that has dirt on Santorum. Those phantom websites are ot's speciality

backhoeboogie said:
If he values the opinions of the rest of the USA, he needs to get out and communicate that, sincere communication. Too many of the so called "conservatives" are still sitting on the liberal side of the room from my perspective.

I wasn't much of a supporter of him until I heard a few of his speeches recently..

and that was mainly because of his votes on spending bills.. he went to DC and fell in line and did what was told... to the point he destroyed his political career.. (endorsing spector ect)

but in his recent speeches he hit some cords.. did he learn from his mistakes? time will only tell..

but his view of unleashing manufacturing is one that will work.. get rid of punitive taxes on manufacturing.. if our cost before we build or produce anything is 20% more then the rest of the industrial world.. then we need to find a way to reduce that cost.. or we can't compete, and jobs will continue to go abroad..

that one issue could get him in the White House if he stays on message...

I thought this comment kind of summed up where many Repub voters are:

But conservative voters seem to be singularly dismayed by the choices in front of them: as CNN's Erick Erickson tweeted last night, "Typical of email I'm getting: 'If you put a gun to my head and said Romney or Santorum I would say pull the trigger.'"

Oldtimer said:
I thought this comment kind of summed up where many Repub voters are:

But conservative voters seem to be singularly dismayed by the choices in front of them: as CNN's Erick Erickson tweeted last night, "Typical of email I'm getting: 'If you put a gun to my head and said Romney or Santorum I would say pull the trigger.'"

So.....you are for the establishment, correct, OT.......

Old Sleazeball is for whoever will line his pockets for him. (Think: lakefront home for 50 cents or less on the dollar, etc.) Maybe that's why he was a one-termer his own self........ :roll:

Latest posts