• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

SLOWLY BUT SURELY

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
We're officially at 16,700!
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 6:17 AM
Subject: membership

Shae I heard a rumor this morning,that membership is nearing 16000? tell me its true..................good luck,

PS I been south,and from the looks of these posts,I have a lot of reading and catching up to do Damn packer lovers no telling whats been going on.I figure posting some good news about R CALF membership growth will prove R CALF is the voice of the cattle man.

haymaker: R CALF is the voice of the cattle man.

don't you mean r-calf is the voice of the little mind?

don said:

don you ole packer lover ,if you fought those packers the way you do R CALF,GOOD THINGS WOULD HAPPEN.................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
don said:

don you ole packer lover ,if you fought those packers the way you do R CALF,GOOD THINGS WOULD HAPPEN.................good luck

{Haymaker, why don't all you packer haters refuse to let them ever touch any cattle you raise? That would show them! Be a real man! Butcher them yourself and peddle the beef to your friends. Get rich quick!

MRJ}

MRJ said:
HAY MAKER said:
don said:

{Haymaker, why don't all you packer haters refuse to let them ever touch any cattle you raise? That would show them! Be a real man! Butcher them yourself and peddle the beef to your friends. Get rich quick!

MRJ}

Why dont you go count your packer stock,that seems to be the only thing you and your kind care about.Your motto oughta be ..THE HELL WITH FAIRNESS.................good luck

Lets see 16700,R CALF members and around 20000 packer lovers ,Like the monkey said when he stuck his tail in the mowin machine.......IT WONT BE LONG NOW.............good luck

Haymaker,

How can a packer control anyone who can raise their own cattle, feed their own cattle, butcher their own beef, and sell it????

That's the simplest question I have ever asked you and I guarantee you will dance around it like a circus chicken.

Observe readers..............

~SH~

haymaker: don you ole packer lover ,if you fought those packers the way you do R CALF,GOOD THINGS WOULD HAPPEN

haymaker i probably hate cargill and tyson more than you do after what they've done up here. that's why we're into a branded beef program. sounds like there's about 16,000 little lost sheep down there that would rather cry for help than help themselves. what has r-calf done? no mcool, no captive supply law reform, more concentration of packers than ever (closed border helped cargill and tyson). looks to me like the voice of the little mind is firing blanks.

don said:
haymaker: don you ole packer lover ,if you fought those packers the way you do R CALF,GOOD THINGS WOULD HAPPEN

haymaker i probably hate cargill and tyson more than you do after what they've done up here. that's why we're into a branded beef program. sounds like there's about 16,000 little lost sheep down there that would rather cry for help than help themselves. what has r-calf done? no mcool, no captive supply law reform, more concentration of packers than ever (closed border helped cargill and tyson). looks to me like the voice of the little mind is firing blanks.

Not so fast we're not dun yet. R CALF has a good plan ,but it takes numbers,have you noticed the dramatic increase in membership ?Look for a hell of a jump ,after the high courts ruling this week.Like IVE been saying, down here its all about numbers............good luck

~SH~ said:
Haymaker,

How can a packer control anyone who can raise their own cattle, feed their own cattle, butcher their own beef, and sell it????

That's the simplest question I have ever asked you and I guarantee you will dance around it like a circus chicken.

Observe readers..............

~SH~

As usual you miss the point SH,if I was to butcher beef then I wouldnt be any better than you ,A DAMN PACKER I want to see some fairness in the markets,and I personally dont believe the BS about $26 per head,its a simple matter to get some paid bean counter to slant numbers,truth be known its more like $426 per head Damn packers aint worth minimum wage.............good luck

Haymaker: "....I personally dont believe the BS about $26 per head,its a simple matter to get some paid bean counter to slant numbers,truth be known its more like $426 per head..."

ROTFLMAO!

If you actually believe such complete nonsense, tell me why, ACCORDING TO R-CULT'S OWN PUBLICATION, Mike Callicrate is paying producers a top premium of $50 per head, charging the consumers 10% to 20% more for his product than commodity beef, AND HAS YET TO REALIZE A PROFIT????

Explain it Hayseed!

Are you going to believe that Mike Callicrate's company is that inefficient if there is $426 per head to be had?????

Why were the producers in USPB only getting $26 per head for patronage dividends if there is $426 per head to be had?????

You can't see the obvious because you are blinded by your "BWAME DA PACKAH" mentality, just like so many other R-culters.

You are so out of touch with reality.

Go grab your jug, go out on the porch, and tell your dog how bad you got it.

~SH~

sh to haymaker: tell your dog how bad you got it

isn't that advocating cruelty to animals???? poor mutt has probably heard it all a thousand times.

~SH~ said:
Haymaker: "....I personally dont believe the BS about $26 per head,its a simple matter to get some paid bean counter to slant numbers,truth be known its more like $426 per head..."

ROTFLMAO!

If you actually believe such complete nonsense, tell me why, ACCORDING TO R-CULT'S OWN PUBLICATION, Mike Callicrate is paying producers a top premium of $50 per head, charging the consumers 10% to 20% more for his product than commodity beef, AND HAS YET TO REALIZE A PROFIT????

Explain it Hayseed!

Are you going to believe that Mike Callicrate's company is that inefficient if there is $426 per head to be had?????

Why were the producers in USPB only getting $26 per head for patronage dividends if there is $426 per head to be had?????

You can't see the obvious because you are blinded by your "BWAME DA PACKAH" mentality, just like so many other R-culters.

You are so out of touch with reality.

Go grab your jug, go out on the porch, and tell your dog how bad you got it.

~SH~

comparing Callicrate to a major packer is like comparing nite to day.Typical ~SH~ blow job.Tell me ole wise one has any one ever explained the definition of profit to you?I guess not, you never did get the definition of CAPTIVE SUPPLIES right..............good luck

Hayseed: "comparing Callicrate to a major packer is like comparing nite to day."

Ok, then tell me Hayseed, if there is $426 per head to be had, why can the larger packers make it but Mike can't?

Come on Hayseed? What seems to be the problem?

Hayseed: "Tell me ole wise one has any one ever explained the definition of profit to you?"

Sure!

Price received for boxed beef minus processing expenses minus price paid for fat cattle = profit.

Now explain how the large packers can make $426 per head but Mike has yet to realize a profit while paying a top premium of $50 per head for the fat cattle and charging consumers 10% - 20% more for the beef than commodity beef.

Explain it Hayseed!

Observe as Hayseed continues his Texas two step...................

Hayseed: "I guess not, you never did get the definition of CAPTIVE SUPPLIES.."

Those cattle owned or otherwise controlled by packers for more than 14 days prior to slaughter. You were the one who never got the definition and if anyone wants proof all they have to do is conduct a search on "define captive supplies".

You are in way over your head Hayseed.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Hayseed: "comparing Callicrate to a major packer is like comparing nite to day."

Ok, then tell me Hayseed, if there is $426 per head to be had, why can the larger packers make it but Mike can't?

Come on Hayseed? What seems to be the problem?ANSWER#1......................NO PROBLEM CALLICRATE DONT MANIPULATE MARKETS.

Hayseed: "Tell me ole wise one has any one ever explained the definition of profit to you?"

Sure!

Price received for boxed beef minus processing expenses minus price paid for fat cattle = profit .ANSWER #2...............BINGO I PAY MYSELF 6MIL. PER ANUM AND INSTRUCT MY BEAN COUNTERS TO SHOW $26 PER HEAD PROFIT. Now explain how the large packers can make $426 per head but Mike has yet to realize a profit while paying a top premium of $50 per head for the fat cattle and charging consumers 10% - 20% more for the beef than commodity beef.

Explain it Hayseed! ANSWER #3.................REFER TO ANSWER #1

Observe as Hayseed continues his Texas two step...................WATCH AS PRARIE DOG DOES THE SOUTH DAKOTA DOG TROT

Hayseed: "I guess not, you never did get the definition of CAPTIVE SUPPLIES.."

Those cattle owned or otherwise controlled by packers for more than 14 days prior to slaughter. You were the one who never got the definition and if anyone wants proof all they have to do is conduct a search on "define captive supplies".ANSWER #4 IF ANY ONE WANTS PROOF OF THE DAMAGE CAPTIVE SUPPLIES DOES THEY ONLY HAVE TO REMEMBER WHAT PACKERS DID TO THE CANADIANS.

You are in way over your head Hayseed.ANSWER#4 I DONT BELIEVE BEING RIGHT IS BEING OVER MY HEAD.............good luck prarie dog

~SH~

MRJ said:
HAY MAKER said:
don said:

MRJ}

My apology for being blunt MRJ,as I reread your post ,it makes perfect sense,at the right time .And with R CALF growing daily that time might be closer than some would like.MRJ you are a hard core NCBA'er surely you have a count on the membership ,would you like to post the numbers?..............good luck PS who sez I caint be sweet when I want something LOL

Big Muddy rancher said:
Haymaker what about my question about Mike Callicrate and his captive supply.

I have stated several times ,most practice some form of captive supply.Myself included,when I back ground calves,is that a form of captive supply?I couldnt give a damn one way or the other how MIKE does buisness,he is not capable of manipulating markets ..............good luck....PS do I need to post the captive supply reform act question and answer sheet for you again?

HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Haymaker what about my question about Mike Callicrate and his captive supply.

I have stated several times ,most practice some form of captive supply.Myself included,when I back ground calves,is that a form of captive supply?I couldnt give a damn one way or the other how MIKE does buisness,he is not capable of manipulating markets ..............good luck....PS do I need to post the captive supply reform act question and answer sheet for you again?

So your telling me that it is OK for some to use captive supply but not others. Is that how FREE ENTERPRISE works in the USA.

Latest posts