• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Snow

Help Support Ranchers.net:

We ended up with 4 inchs.. I heard down by the lake picked up 6... Temp here this morning was 0, but the east wind makes it feel like 30 Below...

We had about two inches and some wind. Actually not to bad out this morning with no wind. Cant complain weve had a wonderful winter in our neck of the woods.....

We got 6-7 inches at home and about 3 at the lower placeover the last 72 hours. Wind blew from the east the first day and out of the west on the second.

-30 this morning and high overcast all day. Has warmed up to -8 now.

About 5" here with about .5" of moisture in it. Not very far south of me they only got a dusting. Sure looks and feels like winter when it got below 0°F

Haven't had any snow to speak of in a long time here. -8C this morning, +1 this afternoon.

Over night low last night was +57F - - - grass is growing, plenty of moisture - - - Bought a V plow for the road grader last year and installed it the day it came home to make sure everything was good to go - - - took it back off and it just sat all winter.

If I was sure of the results I would buy another one this fall to sit next winter right beside the one I now have!

If I was sure of the results I would buy another one this fall to sit next winter right beside the one I now have!
I hear ya, I baled every thing this year cause my swath grazing snowed under last year and was predicted to be worse this year. I hope thier hot dry summer forecast is as accurate as thier cold, deep snow winter one was

Looks like we could get all our winter snow in Feb/March..
We had a miniblizzard blow thru last night and dump another 4 inchs of wet snow- and blow up some pretty fair drifts in places...

5 inches of snow last night. Blew like crazy and made some nice drifts but didnt close us in. We did lose power for 11 hours. Thank goodness for the wood stove. More snow coming again this afternoon and evening. March is coming in like an agitated feline on steriods. Hope it leaves like a fuzzy small sheep!

We are in the 2nd storm this week and another this saturday. We got 7 inches the last storm and supposed to get 3 to 14 inches this storm. the Weekend storm may be rain, freesing rain, snow or any combination of the above. I was enjoying the bare ground showing up before all the snow lately.

Oldtimer said:
Looks like we could get all our winter snow in Feb/March..
We had a miniblizzard blow thru last night and dump another 4 inchs of wet snow- and blow up some pretty fair drifts in places...

Same here, at least winter shouldn't last 6 months like last year.

I hope. :D

Latest posts