• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Soapweed

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ive missed Soap's pics also!!!!!! I'm sure he'll be back with some tropical beach pics 8)

Thanks for the concern, folks. All is well, except for selling our steer calves three months too early. :? :wink: We mainly haven't done anything
exciting enough lately to warrant the taking of any photographs. It's been too cold to be horseback, and any moving of cattle has been accomplished
quite successfully by leading them with a feed pickup. I have enjoyed seeing pictures that some of you have posted of good hard-working Republican cows,
but I'm almost ashamed of how much hay my Democrat welfare cows have gone through already this winter.

On a sadder note, today Sparky lost his good old Ringo dog that he got as a puppy ten years ago. The dogs were running home at noon, when Ringo keeled over
from an apparent heart attack. He was a faithful companion who will be missed. Fortunately his son, Rocket, will carry on the bloodline.

Ringomygranddog.jpg

Ringo, my granddog

OldRingo.jpg

Old Ringo

Offtoconquerthenextemergency.jpg

From right to left, Sparky, Rocket, and Ringo

Rocket.jpg

Rocket will have to carry on.

That's sad. But what a way to go...much better than having to
make a decision to put a good one down.

Luckily, he has another one to keep him company. Hard to get a new
one, but if you already have a good dog, that helps.

Tell Sparky, we feel for him.

Latest posts