• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Soapweed's Book is now available

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score

We sure do appreciate your friendship through the years. Looking through these discussions have brought back many fond memories.

Praying you all have a very fine year.
Peach

We sure do appreciate your friendship through the years. Looking through these discussions have brought back many fond memories.

Peach
I don't have a paypal account but I will have a friend that does order one and will get $15 over to him today. I can't wait to read it. I love true authentic ranch stories.

Ran into John Hanson a couple years ago in his van and got His and Ken Moreland book. Maybe need to load up John's van again and he can run around selling them :)

I don't have a paypal account but I will have a friend that does order one and will get $15 over to him today. I can't wait to read it. I love true authentic ranch stories.
I dumped Pay Pal years ago after getting scammed when they refused to do anything.

Last edited:
Thanks Peach!!! looking forward to the read.......thought I was going to meet up with Soapweed a couple times .....but didn't happen.....
Hello Peach, my above cousin is purchasing three book as two need to come to Canada and they aren't available here. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Wish you could have had that trip here, Gcreek

Peach
I'll order mine, soon.

In case anyone is interested,
PayPal has opened up new ways to buy SOAPWEED SOLILOQUY without a PayPal account.​
gWtW4bdZe7lGWIagUGB2K1WA-yIB0H7BIWUKmuBCE2nWbxNQWlWaz2acU0qkTtNxKLpMdv_O7xxWcbNAANVG5OaymCFspkVupBEe8adXo6ILDBkHPctZ7pjlsUIg96da220k5ysrD4P3HF9vV-uILFmBl0NfJnEqDHOjijs1nNOiXa9DrA=s0-d-e1-ft
Beginning April 4, 2023, we are beginning to rollout more ways for your customer to pay when you send an invoice using PayPal, including Venmo, Pay Later, and credit or debit card payments. Customers do not need an account with PayPal, and can choose to use their preferred payment method across 200+ countries and currencies. You can find more information on PayPal Invoicing and related fees online.

2b5xZJQe99lf6Bne2_jGaXwD9JFggEsM-Jha_rXVM14QYXqtD3BFCQ3Pv794VEIWlQ4L9qEo_khtyPzey20YM7xBIZ-8_9JFs_0D1zW8LndaNKzDp0rTU2kVE5-iAZfHwXV32eRQBp7RTAYiycAaFWunJ9Yl5aJuWekv_addcAnSJ6Ramy1SZQ--ZwebAQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Latest posts