• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

something for "fightless Friday"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shelly, I was just wishing to be 29. This is dedicated to me. Got the cows fed that I could and wife will cake and do the big bunch for me,so off to bed, feel worse than before, my head feels like a watermelon and the rest of the body is no better.

The grave side service

A young preacher was asked by a funeral director to hold a grave side service for a man who died with no family or friends. The funeral was held way back in the country and the young preacher got lost on the way. When he arrived
an hour late, he saw a backhoe and crew, but the hearse was nowhere in sight.

The workmen were eating lunch. The diligent pastor went to the open grave to find the vault lid in place, but still he poured out his heart and preached an impassioned and lengthy service. Returning to his car, the young preacher
felt that he had done his duty and he would leave with a renewed sense of purpose and dedication, in spite of his tardiness.

As he got into his car, he overheard one of the workers talking to another worker: "I've been putting in septic tanks for 20 years, and I ain't never seen anything like that before. Sort of gives new meaning to the term 'Holy ****'."

That is funny, rancher.

Hope you have a good day, even thought you are under the weather. The good news is you only have eight days to go. The bad news is that the third day is the worst, and that is tomorrow. :( :wink: :lol:

Soapweed, no today is the 3rd day and I feel like holy ****. So you are telling me it will be up hill after today, Please say so. I haven't been this sick in 10-15 years unless it was the 3 day stomach flu I had one time.

rancher said:
Soapweed, no today is the 3rd day and I feel like holy s***. So you are telling me it will be up hill after today, Please say so. I haven't been this sick in 10-15 years unless it was the 3 day stomach flu I had one time.

Rancher, catch a ride down here on one of those "black copters" on your barn and I'll fill you up with Tangle Ridge!

I remember when I was young when one of us kids started coming down with something the first thing my mom would break out is the "Castor Oil".
Might make you forget how bad you feel!

Latest posts