• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

South Texas

Help Support Ranchers.net:

OldDog/NewTricks

Reaction score
Sorry for my Spelling
Coutla Texas - Cotula Texas - Cotoula Texas (???)

Any way are any-of-you from down that way

My long time friend and ex-roomate is from that country - - his brother was the County Sheriff - - Do you know any Avant's?

Sierraman

Reaction score
Cotulla, TX, in La Salle county? I'm not from that area, but I think this what you wanted to say.

OldDog/NewTricks

Reaction score
Sierraman said:
Cotulla, TX, in La Salle county? I'm not from that area, but I think this what you wanted to say.

Thanks Sierranam - That should be right - when I see my friend I'll check the facts - - he lives here but has a place across the road from George Straightts (sp) place and his brother and George hang-out and Hunt together

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
sp by George's name means he wasn't sure he SPELLED his name correctly.

And he was right in questioining it. It is George Strait; anyway, if he is talking about the singer.

and (b) in my post means I tried to make it bold, but didn't succeed.

How do you make things bold?

packerland

Reaction score
Cotulla's about 65 miles north of Laredo. It's just off I-35... not a whole heck of a lot there.

txag

Reaction score
Faster horses said:
How do you make things bold?

there are several ways you can make things bold:

--click on the "B" button & then type the word(s) you want to bold & then click the "B" button again.

or the way i do it

--type your message & then go back & left click & highlight the word(s) you wish to bold & then click on the "B" button.

there should be a "b" in brackets in front of the word(s) you want to highlight and a "/b" in brackets behind the word(s) you want to highlight. no spaces between the bracket & the word.

you can always "Preview" your message to make sure it worked. :D

OldDog/NewTricks

Reaction score
My friends brother started or was incharge of a Big Trophy Deer Hunt in that area - - I hear that the winner a year or so back was (A will known Country Singer) by another Name (alias)(sp){=Spelling}

OldDog/NewTricks

Reaction score
TXTibbs said:
OldDog/NewTricks said:
My friends brother started or was incharge of a Big Trophy Deer Hunt in that area - - I hear that the winner a year or so back was (A will known Country Singer) by another Name (alias)(sp){=Spelling}

Um..what?

The Big Country Signer thought it best to Not tie His Name to Deer Hinting - - I've seen pictures of the "Rose by a Different Name"

Sierraman

Reaction score
OldDog/NewTricks said:
TXTibbs said:
OldDog/NewTricks said:

Um..what?

The Big Country Signer thought it best to Not tie His Name to Deer Hinting - - I've seen pictures of the "Rose by a Different Name"

Maybe its a guy who used an alias of a country singer to ocver himself, and then an alias to cover his alias.

Latest posts