• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

South Texas

Help Support Ranchers.net:

OldDog/NewTricks

Reaction score
Sorry for my Spelling
Coutla Texas - Cotula Texas - Cotoula Texas (???)

Any way are any-of-you from down that way

My long time friend and ex-roomate is from that country - - his brother was the County Sheriff - - Do you know any Avant's?

Cotulla, TX, in La Salle county? I'm not from that area, but I think this what you wanted to say.

Sierraman said:
Cotulla, TX, in La Salle county? I'm not from that area, but I think this what you wanted to say.

Thanks Sierranam - That should be right - when I see my friend I'll check the facts - - he lives here but has a place across the road from George Straightts (sp) place and his brother and George hang-out and Hunt together

sp by George's name means he wasn't sure he SPELLED his name correctly.

And he was right in questioining it. It is George Strait; anyway, if he is talking about the singer.

and (b) in my post means I tried to make it bold, but didn't succeed.

How do you make things bold?

Faster horses said:
How do you make things bold?

there are several ways you can make things bold:

--click on the "B" button & then type the word(s) you want to bold & then click the "B" button again.

or the way i do it

--type your message & then go back & left click & highlight the word(s) you wish to bold & then click on the "B" button.

there should be a "b" in brackets in front of the word(s) you want to highlight and a "/b" in brackets behind the word(s) you want to highlight. no spaces between the bracket & the word.

you can always "Preview" your message to make sure it worked. :D

TXTibbs said:
OldDog/NewTricks said:
My friends brother started or was incharge of a Big Trophy Deer Hunt in that area - - I hear that the winner a year or so back was (A will known Country Singer) by another Name (alias)(sp){=Spelling}

Um..what?

The Big Country Signer thought it best to Not tie His Name to Deer Hinting - - I've seen pictures of the "Rose by a Different Name"

OldDog/NewTricks said:
TXTibbs said:
OldDog/NewTricks said:
My friends brother started or was incharge of a Big Trophy Deer Hunt in that area - - I hear that the winner a year or so back was (A will known Country Singer) by another Name (alias)(sp){=Spelling}

Um..what?

The Big Country Signer thought it best to Not tie His Name to Deer Hinting - - I've seen pictures of the "Rose by a Different Name"

Maybe its a guy who used an alias of a country singer to ocver himself, and then an alias to cover his alias.

Latest posts