• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Spokane, WA via Montana

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PureCountry

Reaction score
We've got 2 bulls to deliver, one to Montana, one to Spokane, WA. Was going to make the trip this week, having truck trouble, hope to get on the road, not sure it's gonna happen now until next Monday. Anyway, thought I'd ask where some of you are in MT/Idaho. The buyer in MT has offered to meet us at the border, then we'd have to backtrack in Alberta through the Crowsnest Pass to BC, down through Idaho onto Spokane. I haven't been through MT since I was a kid and I'd like to maybe go down to Butte, then across to Spokane. Anyone on here live on that route, from Coutts down to Butte? I guess we'd go on I-15 all the way to Great Falls and through to Butte, then west on I-90 to Coeur d'Alene and Spokane.

Anyone?

I am pretty close to your route, just 1,000 miles south east! sounds like a beautiful drive, I am envious!

If you turned east off I-15 at Shelby- we're only 260 miles east on Hwy 2... :wink:

PC

we live east of shelby on US HWY 2 at mile marker 309 which is 28 miles east of shelby. i've got cows on our homestead place due east of Kevin about 18 miles and then just south of oilmont hwy, not too far from Oilmont on willow creek. Kevin is half way between coutts and shelby off the interstate. i've also got some cows just a couple miles below shelby on the dry fork or the marias which is the same valley shelby sits in. I get to go to your country - leaving wednesday morning with border appointment with Dr. Kelly at 1pm. i don't know when i'll be back tho - i hope i get sidetracked looking at cattle for a few days anyhow. from coutts i'm going to tompkins, sk. then moose jaw, then meadow lake, and on the way home to edmonton and south to stettler and then claresholm. should be fun trip. by tomorrow evening i'll have 450 acres laid down and hopefully ready to bale when i get home. only about 400 acres left to swath and then maybe help the neighbors hay some crp... we'll see. the old 8100 is eatin it up.

AM JUST A HOP, SKIP AND JUMP FROM I-15 AND WILL ACTUALLY BE IN DEER LODGE THIS COMING WEEKEND!!! HAVE A SUPER (AND SAFE) TRIP!!! :D

Latest posts