• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Spring Time in the Trinity bottom

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jcummins, where are you located in Trinity? The ranch is just north of me in Leon Co. We (wife and I) brought a small place on OSR (Old San Antonio Road) just west of Midway so that my wife would have so far to drive to work. Texasbred, I am so sorry you got suck in this half a horse town. When the sun goes down here you are lucky to find a dog walking the road. The Population is a hopping 300 counting every living thing around here. The rest of you all I will get you some good GREEN GRASS shots next week. So take care and don't let all that snow get you down. Like they say there is greener pastures on the other side of the fence. Well just in this case it's many states or country over. :wink:

Trinity,

We were up your way yesterday. Went to Centerville and Buffalo. Beautiful up there this time of year.

Your pastures look great!

Farmgirl

farmgirl said:
Trinity,

We were up your way yesterday. Went to Centerville and Buffalo. Beautiful up there this time of year.

Your pastures look great!

Farmgirl

I went to school at Centerville. It's amazing it can be so pretty and green now and when summer get here it can turn brown and dry fast. If we can only get the summer rains like we use to get. Do you have family up here?

Latest posts