• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Spring?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

It sure looks like spring is early here I am spraying Cogan grass tomorrow. Clover is blooming and so are the dogwoods. I think were still gonna get another cod snap because the pecan trees are not budding yet and you just can't fool a pecan tree. I sure am enjoying this pretty weather my favorite time of the year.

Gizmom

GM88 said:
snowed all night last night, all day today , need 4x4 to get around tonight . Looks like will get more before its done, maybe a foot so far??

Get that crap cleaned up before the middle of the month I got a birthday party to go to out there. :D :D

Get that crap cleaned up before the middle of the month I got a birthday party to go to out there.
For you I will order warm weather :lol: . Were supose to be 8 or better starting wed and as far as they will guess. Sure nice to get some moisture today.

Debbie just checked the thermometer, it's -30 out there.

Forecast said a minor cold front until tommorow afternoon was moving through. Lows predicted at-15. :roll:

gcreekrch said:
Debbie just checked the thermometer, it's -30 out there.

Forecast said a minor cold front until tommorow afternoon was moving through. Lows predicted at-15. :roll:

That's a minor detail to a forecaster living in Vancouver :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hang in there Gcreek! I phoned the weather number and they said it would be minus 15 here and only minus 6 the next day with it calling for plus 12 for a high in about 4 days. I won't even look at the temp here now that I have read your post as it will probably get colder than predicted but it will only last a couple of days. Keep warm and hope everything starts and runs O.K. for you tomorrow. Oh Yeah, tell Deb to quit looking til morning.

-35 this morning, had a nice breath of fresh air at 2am when I went out and started the light plant and plugged everything in.

Kind of made me wish I had cows to check since I was already up. :lol:

It must be spring because the weather can't figure out what to do from day to day... Yesterday was beautiful- 55 degrees------------last night it rained all night- temp never got below 40- everything ice/slop with water on it this morning---BUT now the wind is howling, and the temps are dropping.. Supposed to be in the teens- with scattered snow tonight....

Well I took the day off since it is my birthday and it was beautiful out low 70's sun shining could't have been a nicer day. I sprayed cogan grass all day so productive as well. Tonight my youngest son and his wife are coming over and fixing me dinner while I get to play with my twin granddaughters a perfect birthday! My husband even got me a new sprayer what more could I possibly want.

Gizmom

Latest posts