• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Springtime in Texas (pics)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

txag said:
aplusmnt said:
Texag nice looking Cattle.

Thanks, aplus.

aplusmnt said:
You got me a heifer picked out of that bunch for my daughter next year? :wink:

That depends. Does she expect to win anything? :lol:

I am sure you got some winners running around there! Besides the important thing is no her wining it is me ending up with a good cow afterwards :lol:

txag said:
aplusmnt said:
You got me a heifer picked out of that bunch for my daughter next year? :wink:

That depends. Does she expect to win anything? :lol:
Don't let her fool you, aplus. She raises those nice, smooth heifers that look really good with that foo-foo hairdo. Those nice, smooth, foo-foo heifers turn into nice, smooth, functional mommas. Just take off the halters and kick 'em out on grass. Quit being stingy, txag. Share some heifer pics. :wink:

Texan said:
Don't let her fool you, aplus. She raises those nice, smooth heifers that look really good with that foo-foo hairdo. Those nice, smooth, foo-foo heifers turn into nice, smooth, functional mommas. Just take off the halters and kick 'em out on grass. Quit being stingy, txag. Share some heifer pics. :wink:

Ok, it's all Texan's fault. Blame him for making me post more pictures. :lol: I don't have any foo-foo hairdo pics, but I do have some heifer pics.

Some of the yearling heifers:

Whoa nice Hereford Heifers!!! :D :D :D I wouldnt mind having a few of them to throw into my herd.... When my hereford calves ill have to get some pics! :lol:

Little Bo Peep

NICE heifers, txag. Smooth and feminine with 'momma cow' written all over 'em. I think I could make a place for some straightbred Herefords if they looked like those. Thanks for sharing those.

Very nice! Do you go out and wash them? Those are the cleanest cattle I've ever seen out in a pasture. :D

Canadian_Cowgirl said:
Whoa nice Hereford Heifers!!! :D :D :D I wouldnt mind having a few of them to throw into my herd.... When my hereford calves ill have to get some pics! :lol:

Little Bo Peep

Thanks Mrs Greg & LBP.

Texan said:
NICE heifers, txag. Smooth and feminine with 'momma cow' written all over 'em. I think I could make a place for some straightbred Herefords if they looked like those. Thanks for sharing those.

Thanks, Texan. I snapped a pic of that last heifer (from the "old pics") this weekend. She's now a 3-yr old with her 2nd calf:

100_0529.jpg

Cal said:
Very nice! Do you go out and wash them? Those are the cleanest cattle I've ever seen out in a pasture. :D

Ha! The only baths they get is when it rains. Last summer that wasn't very often. Thanks, Cal.

Latest posts