• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

STATE Or PROVINCE

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

I'm having more fun this afternoon just looking at who is registering--Would sure be nice if everybody at least put down their State or Province or a general area they live... Gives a little insight into different areas way of thinking or why and how that thinking is being formed......Like rancher could put - somewhere south of the 49th- and we'll still find him....LOL

Oldtimer that would be nice to see where the posts were coming from. I haven't seen what the stars mean by your name. This might not go under my name as I am waiting for my login key. BMr

guest said:
Oldtimer that would be nice to see where the posts were coming from. I haven't seen what the stars mean by your name. This might not go under my name as I am waiting for my login key. BMr

Big Muddy- the more posts you have- the more stars you get- You better get going because ~SH~ will be a 4 star by the end of the week-- That is if he's came out of his "NCBA blues" yet...........

rancher said:
I see Jake is in Kansas. :mad

I think this is a different Jake- this is the Cattletoday Jake- Our Jake will have to be a SD troll or come up with a new handle.......

How come my mad face came up just wrote out? My picture doesn't show up either.

rancher said:
How come my mad face came up just wrote out? My picture doesn't show up either.

Your emoticon deal must not be turned on- Need to go back into your profile and check....... :???: I'll see if mine works

This is a test to see if anything works. I like the old board better, too bad some people had to ruin it. This takes too long on my old computer. Mine says it is on. Oh well. Good night. Tried to change the font size and color and this is what I get :!: the last one was my emoticons

rancher said:
This is a test to see if anything works. I like the old board better, too bad some people had to ruin it. This takes too long on my old computer. Mine says it is on. Oh well. Good night. Tried to change the font size and color and this is what I get :!: the last one was my emoticons

Just think of the education we're getting-- Who'd have thought 20 years ago that we'd be talking about Emoticons and fonts??? :lol:

Latest posts