• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Stupid Dog

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TXTibbs

Reaction score
South Central Texas, former South Dakotan
Not sure why I'm typing this in here for ya'll to read, but i'm bored, and its been proven how noisy ya'll are so I know you'll read it.

Anyway, I'm dog sitting this friends dog arn't I....yeah...well anyway, the thing is about as dumb as my left shoe! It don't know any command what-so-ever!! How can a person have a dog since a pup and let it grow and not teach it atleast one damn thing!!!! Now you might say the owner is a moron to, but she is actually quite inteligent, but I guess when it comes to training dogs she is incapable!!

The dog just sits there with that "duh-uh" look on its face and it wont come when called.....it don't know come here from sick'em!! My dogs are mean to it just cause its so dumb.....they get sick of it falling all over them all the time. And if this dogs major mental problems arn't enough, when it gets to the water bowl it goes nuts and practically throws itself in it and digs and bites and makes a mess worse than anything. And you yell at it and it wags its tail!!! Even if you whack it it just sorta licks its lips and begs for more!!!

Not sure what kind it is.....its pure white with a black spot on its eye and butt....and i looked...it has a white roofed mouth!!!! I was told to NEVER get a dog that has a white roofed mouth. They are stupid....and this one proves that!!!

Ok, I'm done!

TXTibbs said:
Now you might say the owner is a moron to, but she is actually quite inteligent, but I guess when it comes to training dogs she is incapable!!

She must be blonde and good looking to get you to dogsit :)

That is the old tale- that the darker the roof of the mouth the better the cattle dog... I've raised and sold a lot of dogs and pups- lot of people check out their mouth- but I've never been able to ever verify that the darkest mouthed ones were the best......Too many variables with how a person works with and how much a person works with the pups.....

TXTibbs said:
Not sure why I'm typing this in here for ya'll to read, but i'm bored, and its been proven how noisy ya'll are so I know you'll read it.

Anyway, I'm dog sitting this friends dog arn't I....yeah...well anyway, the thing is about as dumb as my left shoe! It don't know any command what-so-ever!! How can a person have a dog since a pup and let it grow and not teach it atleast one damn thing!!!! Now you might say the owner is a moron to, but she is actually quite inteligent, but I guess when it comes to training dogs she is incapable!!

The dog just sits there with that "duh-uh" look on its face and it wont come when called.....it don't know come here from sick'em!! My dogs are mean to it just cause its so dumb.....they get sick of it falling all over them all the time. And if this dogs major mental problems arn't enough, when it gets to the water bowl it goes nuts and practically throws itself in it and digs and bites and makes a mess worse than anything. And you yell at it and it wags its tail!!! Even if you whack it it just sorta licks its lips and begs for more!!!

Not sure what kind it is.....its pure white with a black spot on its eye and butt....and i looked...it has a white roofed mouth!!!! I was told to NEVER get a dog that has a white roofed mouth. They are stupid....and this one proves that!!!

Ok, I'm done!

Do you feel better now? :wink: :lol: I can sympathize with you, I have no use for stupid dogs either, and we had our fair share of them. They met their maker alot sooner than they were due. Only had one good dog, and he met with an unfortunate death. How come dogs that you want to have around for a long time, don't, and the stupid ones live forever? Well, mind you they don't around here!

My Dad raised and trained hunting dogs. Mostly retrivers and pointers for birds.As a wee slip of a lad I learned never to get too attached to one until you seen how it turned out. After a liberal amount of time put in one, if he wasn't any good it usually went on a hunt but Dad would come home alone.

Dog food wasn't to be wasted back then either.

Latest posts