• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sunny Days

Help Support Ranchers.net:

bar o ranch

Reaction score
Just posted on bull session and I see I should have used ranch talk. Oops. I am not very computer literate, but I'll eventually get it figured out. My husband and I enjoy reading about the cattle and people on this site. Thanks again for letting us join. Tomorrow we hope to bale some hay that has yet to be rained on. Hard to complain about all the rain we've had when the pastures look good and others need the rain so badly.

Welcome to the zoo. :D

Don't let BMR fool you about being computer illiterate, he can actually take photos from emails and post them on here! :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome, beware of the cost of all the free advise. Looking forward to your attempt at posting pictures.

This is the third day in a row that we are supposed to have no rain!

We have about 50 acres on the ground and will start raking about 10:00 AM and should have it all rolled by dark!

I have been very lucky in that none of my hay has gotten wet but I should be doing second or third cuttings by now instead of finishing the first!

Forecast is for rain to start again late Friday and then rain for the next 5 days!

Latest posts