• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Superbowl predictions

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I'm really having a hard time figuring out the hate involved from those like yourself who are totally ignorant of who he is and where he is coming from. It's all about kids................... I'm not going to write a biography, only a little to attempt to explain.

When he went to college at Auburn an elementary school teacher asked the coaches to allow a football player or two come to the school and speak to some of the troubled boys who had less than perfect families and were not doing so well with their studies & had behavior problems. Well, Cam volunteered and wound up going to the school and mentoring 2-3 times every week for the whole school year. Or as long as he lived in Auburn.

It just so happened that one of them called him "Superman" one day and it stuck among the kids. The first time he made the superman gesture happened to be when he got those kids tickets to a football game, made a touchdown right in front of the seats they were in, plus the gesture was meant to acknowledge them personally. That gesture stuck also because ALL the kids in the stadium loved it.

The dancing thing started when the Panthers had a young kid with cancer on the field during warm-ups and the kid broke out into a dance. But you won't understand that either.

Don't guess you've noticed he gives the gameball to a young kid after every touchdown?

"Self proclaimed Superman"? Not quite............................... not even close.

He is exactly what we need more of when it comes to black & white athletes. Not ignorance.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/24357758/cam-newton-foundation-treats-students-to-shopping-spree

Even if some kids called him superman, it's just nc to call himself superman especially getting punked in the super bowl.

Can't remove a skull cap for national anthem? Well at least he didn't raise his fist and shout black power during the national anthem.

Raises the issue of black quarterbacks then punks out with "I don't want to make the issue about that" BS you punka$$ pos, you already did. You just don't want your argument tested.

How long must I beat a dead horse?

Jared Allen played with a broken foot, while Cam wouldn't dive on his own fumble....I KNOW which one I'd call Superman, but unfortunately he's white.

You can believe Allen felt no pain during the game. A hairline fracture of the 5th metatarsal that didn't require a screw is no big deal at all. Plus a couple of injections of Bupivicaine guarantees he didn't even know it was there. It was not a "Jones" type fracture. Plus, he had 3 full weeks to heal.............................

Trying to change the subject again. It's irrelevant what the medical staff did...at the end of the day, HE PLAYED WITH A BROKEN FOOT. He didn't punk out like a beeyotch. He cowboy'd up. Your guy, not so much...

On topic and dead on the point. There was no limp nor pain. In fact he was cleared to play a week beforehand.

Irrelevant? Just like your Hucksters? :lol: :lol:

Topic is your guy is a whiney azz entitled self aggrandizing show boat who got his azz handed to him and couldn't deal with it. You can make all the excuses you want, it was too hot, it was too cold, the field was too slick, his shoelaces were too loose, he had a yeast infection, PMS, whatever, but the fact is, on Super Bowl Sunday, he failed...to deliver, to live up to the hype, to get the job done. What's irrelevant are the excuses you keep making for him.

Welcome to the party, pal. And life.

What I saw was a Denver defense that the Panther's blockers couldn't block. Short, sweet, & simple.

But then you never have been known to know much about the game of of football.

Shouldn't have been a problem for "Superman". He should have handled that with his hind leg chained to a tree, according to all the bragging you've done on him.

What I don't understand is why your head is so far up this guy's azz. Unless he sends a thrill & a tingle up your leg. Just keep making excuses for him.....

Has nothing to do with what "I" think about him. It's about what the Panthers and the fans think about him. He's nothing like your hero Lawrence Phillips:

https://www.charlotteagenda.com/23875/20-things-that-make-cam-newton-cam/

Keep drankin' that Kool Aide about your boy, "Columbus" Newton...and coming up with excuses for him.

In case you missed it, LP is dead. Tits up, ground temperature, worm food, called into the home office, D.E.A.D. dead. Plus, it's been over 20 years since he wore a Husker uniform. But....LP's trouble was always off the field, never on the field. He never gave a half a$$ed effort, and never laid down, jobbed, or made excuses for his performance on the field. Arguably the greatest college running back ever. Part of the dynasty that went 60-3 in a five year period, something never accomplished by a B1G school or any Sanctions Eventually Coming school. But keep on making excuses and hating. I wouldn't expect anything less.

Latest posts