• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

take a left on easy street

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hereford76

Reaction score
ok boys - lets go
easystreet2.jpg

the left on easy street

easystreet1.jpg

they know - especially the off colored guy in front leading them at full speed
easystreet.jpg

now the girls turn - breds. took about half an hour for them to figure it out
bredheifers2.jpg

closer... closer. oops, meant to early wean her calf as she calved at 14 months of age - bred back but the calf managed to not get my attention after preg check and back out on winter pasture.
bredheifers1.jpg

got a taste
bredheifers.jpg

fully committed now - no going back.
bredheifers4.jpg

what they were on - my version of swath grazing what came out the back of the neighbors combine
bredheifers5.jpg

Hereford76 said:
Jinglebob said:
Nice pictures.

Soooo....what breed are they? Seems like I seen some like that around here many many years ago.......

:wink:

:lol:

ya - they're that breed that got bred pretty much into extinction.

Don't they just keep them in ZOOs. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice pics! Got quite a few of those endangered species around here. :wink:

That guy in the front knows not to start anything or he will get a sound whuppin'! :shock: :shock: :shock:

gcreekrch said:
Your cattle look good H76.

I'll have to admit, it's pretty hard to beat a Hereford cow at wintering ability.

well i appreciate that. i think alot of folks woud have a hard time admitting that. i know until the other day i didn't think i had to admit anything in regards to angus cattle. man that was a hell of a set of cows.

John SD said:

That guy in the front knows not to start anything or he will get a sound whuppin'! :shock: :shock: :shock:

thats been the one - i guess you would call "fun" part of having them around.... just love to watch them get put in their place! :D why can't we get a few more "horned hereford bulls" in D.C. :wink: i'd die to hear that same bellar come out of hussain, pelosi, reid, numbnuts and whats his face mouth as they get a taste. or see them whiped into the corner of the breeding pasture playing with themselves. sorry couldn't help myself

Hereford76 said:
John SD said:

thats been the one - i guess you would call "fun" part of having them around.... just love to watch them get put in their place! :D why can't we get a few more "horned hereford bulls" in D.C. :wink: i'd die to hear that same bellar come out of hussain, pelosi, reid, numbnuts and whats his face mouth as they get a taste. or see them whiped into the corner of the breeding pasture playing with themselves. sorry couldn't help myself
:lol:

Latest posts