• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Task for Agman or SH

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rkaiser

Reaction score
Here's your chance boys. You are the ones who have all of the figures and know all the facts.

Tell me how much Cagill, and then seperately Tyson foods BEEF divisions profitted from the closed border and then tell me how much they lost in the USA due to the same situation.

Net profit and loss please.

When you prove to me that the overall picture shows a loss for both companies, I will forever stay away from the topic again.

Don't try your little Sandman "the burden of proof falls on the accuser" bullsh*t game with me Randy.

Your allegation is that Cargill and Tyson wanted the Canadian border to stay closed and continue to benefit from Canada's situation of having more cattle than slaughter capacity.

The burden of proof is on you to prove your allegation, not for us to prove you wrong.

I don't have Cargill and Tyson's profit figures for Canada as a comparison to their profit and loss figures in the U.S. nor will I obtain that information for you.

I know that Cargill and Tyson did not support a continued Canadian border closure.

Why don't you take your argument up with R-CULT? They disagree with you by believing that Tyson and Cargill want the Canadian border open to profit from cheap Canadian cattle. That's their position.

Why don't you debate this issue with your Cargill and Tyson blaming partners????

~SH~

rkaiser said:
Here's your chance boys. You are the ones who have all of the figures and know all the facts.

Tell me how much Cagill, and then seperately Tyson foods BEEF divisions profitted from the closed border and then tell me how much they lost in the USA due to the same situation.

Net profit and loss please.

When you prove to me that the overall picture shows a loss for both companies, I will forever stay away from the topic again.

Tyson is a public company. If you can read a financial statement you can get the data yourself. You might even learn something that is factual. Cargill is a private company, unfortunately their financial data is not made available.

Run boys run.

I realise this task is out of your range.

How can you say that Cargill and Tyson lost money in America DUE to BSE when you argue that producers made very little because of it. By the way I will agree with that point.

Excellent question, randy. Inquiring minds want to know. I believe producers have the RIGHT to know. Some people don't want the truth to BE known. :roll:

rkaiser said:
Run boys run.

I realise this task is out of your range.

How can you say that Cargill and Tyson lost money in America DUE to BSE when you argue that producers made very little because of it. By the way I will agree with that point.

I must assume from your answer that you cannot even read a financial statement. Why would I have ever beleived you could?!! That is par for you- all talk, no facts.

the chief said:
Excellent question, randy. Inquiring minds want to know. I believe producers have the RIGHT to know. Some people don't want the truth to BE known. :roll:

If you have such a thing as an inquiring mind you could try reading Tyson's financial statements which are public record. Find the truth and then have the integrity to post what you find if you have the integrity to do so. You are some kind of a chief!!!!

Can't you find it for us Agman. You are the pro. That's your job.

Or would you rather talk about packer losses for a moment and relate them to the border, while yu argue on the other hand that producer profits had little to do with the same border issue?

rkaiser said:
Can't you find it for us Agman. You are the pro. That's your job.

Or would you rather talk about packer losses for a moment and relate them to the border, while yu argue on the other hand that producer profits had little to do with the same border issue?

You are the one making the accusations. Can't you really read a financial statement? If packers wanted the border closed why did they go to court to get it open?

Show me where Cargills lawyer stood up and fought for the border to be open Agman.

You are making suppositions as much as I am.

I am a paid memeber of organisations myself, just like Cagill may be a member of the AMI. (I don't even know that for sure)

Does that mean I support everything that organisation spouts off about. Or does that mean I don't see some advantage to silent support in a world full of gullable followers who eat up the ethical BS just to justify thier own cause.

Use that statement to compare your following of packer righteousnous or some Rcalf follower of Leo and Pat.

Your whole arguement is supposedly back with facts Agman. Show me some facts and I will shut up.

rkaiser said:
Show me where Cargills lawyer stood up and fought for the border to be open Agman.

You are making suppositions as much as I am.

I am a paid memeber of organisations myself, just like Cagill may be a member of the AMI. (I don't even know that for sure)

Does that mean I support everything that organisation spouts off about. Or does that mean I don't see some advantage to silent support in a world full of gullable followers who eat up the ethical BS just to justify thier own cause.

Use that statement to compare your following of packer righteousnous or some Rcalf follower of Leo and Pat.

Your whole arguement is supposedly back with facts Agman. Show me some facts and I will shut up.

Did Tyson file an Amicus Brief with the court or not? This case was brought by the USDA whom supposedly is controlled by the major packers and AMI. So did they want the border open or closed by supporting the USDA's position? Well the Amicus filing would strongly suggest they wanted the border opened. Facts, not fiction RK.

Here's a link to Tyson's site that gives you guys a few numbers to debate. Couldn't get the numbers to look right w/ the copy/paste method. Sorry.

http://ir.tysonfoodsinc.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=65476&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=737465&highlight=

Phil

Run from what randy? Your inability to back your position?

Randy: "How can you say that Cargill and Tyson lost money in America DUE to BSE when you argue that producers made very little because of it."

What do you mean "producers made very little because of it"?

WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN???

Producers made very little BECAUSE OF WHAT? BSE? BORDER CLOSING?

ARE YOU TALKING CANADIAN PRODUCERS OR U.S. PRODUCERS OR BOTH???

Explain your babble!

Your question doesn't even make sense!

Chief: "Excellent question, randy. Inquiring minds want to know. I believe producers have the RIGHT to know. Some people don't want the truth to BE known."

WHY DON'T YOU FIND OUT THE TRUTH CHIEF AND POST IT????

That's not how packer blamers operate is it? They would rather repeat what Bullard or Callicrate told them rather than obtaining the facts.

Candian producers blame Tyson and Cargill for profitting from a closed Canadian border.

U.S. producer blame Tyson and Cargill for profitting from an open Canadian border.

Packer blamers mindlessly nod their heads to conflicting arguments of packer blame. Hahaha! Baaaaaaaaaah!

So what is your position Chief? Do you believe R-CULT's position that the large packers wanted the border opened so they could make money from cheap Canadian cattle or do you believe randy's position that the packers wanted to keep the border closed so they could reduce their cattle procurement costs in Canada due to a closed border creating a situation of more Canadian cattle than slaughter capacity.

If you agree with R-CULT, then you disagree with randy.

What's your belief Chief or did you just see someone blaming packers so you baled in only to find that you differ on your beliefs of packer motives for the border issue?

TYPICALL!

~SH~

SH... Sandman suggested that Dobb's position is wrong. The burden of proof falls on Sandman, not me.

SH...The burden of proof is on you to prove your allegation, not for us to prove you wrong.

My head is spinning. Which way is it Scott?

Tommy, your head is spinning because you can't identify a contradiction.

There is no contradiction.

The burden of proof falls on the accuser (Sandman accusing Dobbs of not telling the whole story about the Gering plant) not on the accused, Dobbs.

Figure it out yet?

~SH~

Do I need to prove to you there was a drought and heavy culling occured as a direct result of that drought? :roll:

SH
What do you mean "producers made very little because of it"?

WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN???

A little problem thinning SH. When Agman says "I'll do the thinnen around here boba louie" you should listen once in a while.

You and Agman have belted out time and again the FACT that higher American prices for producers were due to demand and not BSE, or a closed Canadian border. I agree.

So how could anyone ever say that American Packers in America lost money due to the closed Canadian border? They lost money because they paid the producer too much - NOT.

Your anger clouds your mind SH. You say it's my blaming that causes clouds for me. What is it for you? Just anger. Just a deep desire to be right? Or is it the free donuts at packer conventions.

Agman
Did Tyson file an Amicus Brief with the court or not? This case was brought by the USDA whom supposedly is controlled by the major packers and AMI. So did they want the border open or closed by supporting the USDA's position? Well the Amicus filing would strongly suggest they wanted the border opened. Facts, not fiction RK.

I saw that one on Fox. John Tyson standing there in his Amicus breifs stating that these ridiculous profits he was making in his Canadian plant had to stop.

Fact not fiction Agman.

rkaiser said:
Agman

I saw that one on Fox. John Tyson standing there in his Amicus breifs stating that these ridiculous profits he was making in his Canadian plant had to stop.

Fact not fiction Agman.

I guess you are just to ignorant of the facts to provide any legitimate dialogue. Sorry, you are a waste of my time.

You keep comin back though don't you Agman.

What does this Amicus breif from Tyson prove?

That Tyson wanted the border open? Maybe.

That they wanted to look good in the eyes of their supporters like yourself? Maybe.

Or maybe Tyson knew that the gravy train in Canada would come to an end before long, and felt a need to attract more supporters outside the SH, Aman, Jason (SHAJ) cult.

Latest posts