• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tea Party-Baggers.............

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jingo2

Reaction score
..you can kiss it good-bye. Thanks to your Mark Williams...........

way to go sport!

Lonecowboy said:
ok- who is mark Williams and what did he do that is detrimental to the TEA party movement?

post a link please!

http://www.marktalk.com/blog/

Now I've done this much for you but I'll be damned if I'll read it to you.

http://blog.reidreport.com/2010/07/tea-partier-mark-williams-writes-open-letter-to-lincoln-from-the-coloreds/

Here's another

If you Tea Party people don't even know who your ' leader' is......then you all one hell of an organization!!!

He claims he's NOT the leader.....but then why is he the mouthpiece and now he claims he is ' stepping' down.

If he's NOT the leader...then what's he 'steppin' down from?

jingo2 said:
If you Tea Party people don't even know who your ' leader' is......then you all one hell of an organization!!!

He claims he's NOT the leader.....but then why is he the mouthpiece and now he claims he is ' stepping' down.

teapartypic-1.jpg

Josh Parke- another "smart" self proclaimed ********* party leader.. :roll:

Sorry, folks, the Tea Party movement is much bigger than one man. You're still going to get shot up this November.

Oldtimer said:
jingo2 said:

teapartypic-1.jpg

Josh Parke- another "smart" self proclaimed ********* party leader.. :roll:

Good find OT, but....

In yet another display of disrespect to black people, Think Progress has apparently provided fake pictures of Tea Party 'racism' to the NAACP.

In the PR Newswire story 'CAIR Backs NAACP Resolution on Tea Party Racism', a link is provided to the NAACP website story of their resolution against the Tea Party. That story contains many jpegs of Tea Party participants holding signs with racist verbiage. One problem: the pictures are fakes.
As a professional Photoshop artist of over ten years, I found these fakes not hard to spot.

Upon close inspection you can see the digital artifacts around the letters on the signs in question. Clearly the resolution of the signs don't match the smoother, higher resolution of the jpeg's background. The other pictures on the site are equally suspect.

Whomever created these manipulations was a sloppy amateur, and the fact that Think Progress would provide such manipulations to the NAACP shows their assumptions that these black people would be too stupid to notice the fakes.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/25435

Think-Progress-nword3.jpg

Well Hypocrit-- I don't know where you got your picture but my picture has been around for months- along with an identical video and interview of this intelligent *********...He's your leader- where are you? :wink: :p :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Well Hypocrit-- I don't know where you got your picture but my picture has been around for months- along with an identical video and interview of this intelligent *********...He's your leader- where are you? :wink: :p :lol: :lol:

I'm in Canada, he's not my leader, or the "teabaggers"

Once again, you come up with these conspiracy theories to stick up for your "chosen one"

There's racists in any organization or group. If you doubt this I can list the racists that were Dems. or even give you a history lesson on the KKK and their afiliation with the Dem party.

I thought stereotyping was wrong?

If you doubt this I can list the racists that were Dems. or even give you a history lesson on the KKK and their afiliation with the Dem party.

Go ahead Hypocrit-- thats one of the reasons I'm not a Dem either...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

But if support and think a group lead by persons like Mark Williams or Parke that want to be leaders of a country that has the above statement of human rights being its strongest philosophy - is smart in stereotyping an entire race, color, creed, or nationality-- than I can't relate to you or them - unless their/your purpose is to start race wars and bring down the country...

Maybe it is in your part of Canada-or south of the Mason Dixon--but this is not representative of the Republican Party or the conservative or American ideal that I was raised with...

Oldtimer said:
If you doubt this I can list the racists that were Dems. or even give you a history lesson on the KKK and their afiliation with the Dem party.

Go ahead Hypocrit-- thats one of the reasons I'm not a Dem either...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

But if support and think a group lead by persons like Mark Williams or Parke that want to be leaders of a country that has the above statement of human rights being its strongest philosophy - is smart in stereotyping an entire race, color, creed, or nationality-- than I can't relate to you or them - unless their/your purpose is to start race wars and bring down the country...

Maybe it is in your part of Canada-or south of the Mason Dixon--but this is not representative of the Republican Party or the conservative or American ideal that I was raised with...

I don't know if Mark Williams or Parke are racists or not, but you and the NAACP trying to say that the whole group of concerned taxpayers are racists is very far off the truth.

From what I have read, Mark Williams did not say anything about a whole race of people, but a special interest group, that I have also noticed are racist in their own right.

Hey did you know that the "leader" of the New Black Panthers has worked for no less than 6 Dems. on campaigns?

Does that make all Democrats racist?

Oldtimer said:

Can you provide us a link to that video and inteview?
Or are you blowing smoke again?

EH?

Mark Williams claims to be the leader of the movement- If you don't believe his admission that the tea party movement is racist- that his letter to Lincoln is not only racist and sterotyping all people of color- then I don't know what will convince you...

This type radicalism-- that in years past condemned and stereotyped all Jews, Mormons, Irish, Orientals, etc, etc is not what we need any more...I thought we were years past that....And I can't believe folks that call themselves Republicans or Conservatives would follow a group that to me looks not much different than the KKK, or Aryan Nation, or Neo Nazis...

Dear Mr. Lincoln

We Coloreds have taken a vote and decided that we don't cotton to that whole emancipation thing. Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards. That is just far too much to ask of us Colored People and we demand that it stop!

In fact we held a big meeting and took a vote in Kansas City this week. We voted to condemn a political revival of that old abolitionist spirit called the 'tea party movement'.

The tea party position to "end the bailouts" for example is just silly. Bailouts are just big money welfare and isn't that what we want all Coloreds to strive for? What kind of racist would want to end big money welfare? What they need to do is start handing the bail outs directly to us coloreds! Of course, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is the only responsible party that should be granted the right to disperse the funds.

And the ridiculous idea of "reduce[ing] the size and intrusiveness of government." What kind of massa would ever not want to control my life? As Coloreds we must have somebody care for us otherwise we would be on our own, have to think for ourselves and make decisions!

The racist tea parties also demand that the government "stop the out of control spending." Again, they directly target coloreds. That means we Coloreds would have to compete for jobs like everybody else and that is just not right.

Perhaps the most racist point of all in the tea parties is their demand that government "stop raising our taxes." That is outrageous! How will we coloreds ever get a wide screen TV in every room if non-coloreds get to keep what they earn? Totally racist! The tea party expects coloreds to be productive members of society?

Mr. Lincoln, you were the greatest racist ever. We had a great gig. Three squares, room and board, all our decisions made by the massa in the house. Please repeal the 13th and 14th Amendments and let us get back to where we belong.

Sincerely

Precious Ben Jealous, Tom's Nephew NAACP Head Colored Person

Oldtimer said:
Mark Williams claims to be the leader of the movement-

Mark Williams, right wing talk show host, CNN favorite and "organizer" of the corporate-backed Tea Party Express,

the problem with many large grassroots organization is that some people position themselves as leaders when they are not..

I represent myself... and my views... I have talked with many who agree and have common views, and concerns... at Taxed Enough Already meetings and found most to be good decent people..

[/quote]

Oldtimer said:
Mark Williams claims to be the leader of the movement- If you don't believe his admission that the tea party movement is racist- that his letter to Lincoln is not only racist and sterotyping all people of color- then I don't know what will convince you...

This type radicalism-- that in years past condemned and stereotyped all Jews, Mormons, Irish, Orientals, etc, etc is not what we need any more...I thought we were years past that....And I can't believe folks that call themselves Republicans or Conservatives would follow a group that to me looks not much different than the KKK, or Aryan Nation, or Neo Nazis...

Dear Mr. Lincoln

We Coloreds have taken a vote and decided that we don't cotton to that whole emancipation thing. Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards. That is just far too much to ask of us Colored People and we demand that it stop!

In fact we held a big meeting and took a vote in Kansas City this week. We voted to condemn a political revival of that old abolitionist spirit called the 'tea party movement'.

The tea party position to "end the bailouts" for example is just silly. Bailouts are just big money welfare and isn't that what we want all Coloreds to strive for? What kind of racist would want to end big money welfare? What they need to do is start handing the bail outs directly to us coloreds! Of course, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is the only responsible party that should be granted the right to disperse the funds.

And the ridiculous idea of "reduce[ing] the size and intrusiveness of government." What kind of massa would ever not want to control my life? As Coloreds we must have somebody care for us otherwise we would be on our own, have to think for ourselves and make decisions!

The racist tea parties also demand that the government "stop the out of control spending." Again, they directly target coloreds. That means we Coloreds would have to compete for jobs like everybody else and that is just not right.

Perhaps the most racist point of all in the tea parties is their demand that government "stop raising our taxes." That is outrageous! How will we coloreds ever get a wide screen TV in every room if non-coloreds get to keep what they earn? Totally racist! The tea party expects coloreds to be productive members of society?

Mr. Lincoln, you were the greatest racist ever. We had a great gig. Three squares, room and board, all our decisions made by the massa in the house. Please repeal the 13th and 14th Amendments and let us get back to where we belong.

Sincerely

Precious Ben Jealous, Tom's Nephew NAACP Head Colored Person

If this letter was written by a Black, would it be considered racist?

Steve said:
Oldtimer said:
Mark Williams claims to be the leader of the movement-

Mark Williams, right wing talk show host, CNN favorite and "organizer" of the corporate-backed Tea Party Express,

the problem with many large grassroots organization is that some people position themselves as leaders when they are not..

I represent myself... and my views... I have talked with many who agree and have common views, and concerns... at Taxed Enough Already meetings and found most to be good decent people..

Well according to several articles Williams has claimed to be the leader of the Tea Party Express, and has been collecting large sums of money- including corporate donated money on their behalf ...

Apparently the heat got so heavy he decided to backtrack- and took down his blog- but I'm sure most rational people have already seen him for what he is ... And it isn't going to do the Tea Party movement any good with the rational folks- but may bring them a few more nutcase extremists that ideolize the Williams type rhetoric.... :(

TRENDING: Update: Tea Party leader removes controversial blog post
Posted: July 16th, 2010 05:32 PM ET

From CNN Associate Producer Martina Stewart

(CNN) – In a "personal note" posted on his blog Friday afternoon, a well-known face of the national Tea Party movement announced that he has removed a controversial post which mocked the NAACP's criticism of the conservative grassroots movement.

Earlier this week and apparently in reaction to an NAACP resolution regarding racist behavior exhibited by some attendees at Tea Party movement events, Tea Party Express spokesman Mark Williams published a satirical, mock letter from NAACP president Benjamin Jealous to the late President Abraham Lincoln.

"Dear Mr. Lincoln," an earlier version of the blog post read, "We [National Association for the Advancement of] Colored People have taken a vote and decided that we don't cotton to that whole emancipation thing. Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards. That is just far too much to ask of us [National Association for the Advancement of] Colored People and we demand that it stop!"

In the "personal note" on his blog posted Friday afternoon, Williams explained his decision to remove the controversial mock letter.

"I learned this morning that Ben Jealous, author of the NAACP anti-tea party resolution has offered something of an olive branch and wants to open discussions with tea partiers regarding dialing down the unproductive shots going back and forth," wrote Mark Williams, a spokesman for the Tea Party Express.

Williams also said that he has responded to the outreach from Jealous by providing his contact info. "I do hope that he follows through and calls. The first round of beers at our 'summit' will be on me," said Williams.

The Tea Party activist added, "Following what I believe to be a sincere move by Mr. Jealous I recognize that I have a responsibility to act in kind (just as I did in response to the NAACP's anti-tea party resolution and what was said about us) and that the continued controversy over this post can only detract from the discussions."

Williams explained that he decided to remove the controversial blog post as "a reciprocal gesture." And Williams suggested that he had been mistaken in publishing the mock letter in the first place.

"Now that Mr. Jealous and others realize their error and seek to mend fences it becomes my job to not offend rational people who disagree with me on the relevant issues while not sacrificing the truth. I heard too from many very sober and thoughtful people who counseled me that my comments were an obstacle to progress and that I missed my intended target."

And, echoing his past comments and those of other national figures in the Tea Party movement, Williams directly addressed claims that the conservative grassroots movement tolerates racist behavior within its ranks.

"So, with that I reiterate what I and every tea partier have said repeatedly: We denounce racists of any color and all those who seek to divide the American People along any lines."
And the outspoken Williams ended his new blog post with both a defiant note and invitation to Jealous.

"I would suggest to those offended by the term "Colored People" (the phrase that made my article so controversial) please contact the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and join me in calling for an end to their use of the racial slur and that Mr. Jealous take me up on my offer to travel with me on the next Tea Party Express so that he may meet all of you in person."

CNN has reached out to the NAACP for comment on Williams' latest blog post.

Latest posts