• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tee Pee Creek Terror

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score

TY and I went up to the Peace River country after Calgary to the Tee Pee Creek Stampede-it is one on Canada's oldest rodeos-they have a 60 year tradition there called the Tee Pee Creek Terror-any roughstock guy can put his name in a hat to get a chance to ride the current years Terror-the Terror is an eliminator and you need to ride it ten seconds. Ty got drawn to try him and got him covered-this years was more trashy than anything but Ty had some fun. The crowd in Tee Pee Creek are great-sure glad I tagged along I've never been to Peace River before.

TeePee Creek is a fun deal-a little hamlet with about two houses but they put on a fun rodeo-I bought their history book been lots of fun stuff went on there. They had a Toro Totter too which is insane lol.

I watched the video, and said what Soapweed said. Then I scolled down and saw Soap had said it already! He knows how to scratch 'em.

It is looking tough-if anybody wants to send cows out to feed I'm pretty sure we can line them up some. It looks exactly like our country did last year up there. I think TeePee Creek has some of the best rodeo fans anywhere.

Latest posts