• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tell me if this is funny ......LOL

Help Support Ranchers.net:

MsSage

Reaction score
Having a disagreement with a friend. Told them i would ask yall if this was funny.
Your at a national monument and walking around the place there are alot of buttons and levers and things to push and pull and "touch" A tinkerer is touching everyinthing in sight. Well you step back to get a picture of something neat and they put thier hand and pull the object just as you click and the flash goes off....................sorry started laughing.
You now have to pull the other person OFF the ceiling.....after you pick yourself up off the step you fell off laughing. Well they told me "that aint funny" ALL day. Sorry I cant even think about it without laughing........
PLEASE I need yalls help.......is this funny
I will fill in the blanks AFTER I get response and post the pic of the object getting pulled

Have to ask ...who pissed in YOUR cornflakes this morning? If you dont want to see or hear about something SKIP it. :roll:
But I guess some get their kicks out of being rude to people when they dont have to look them in the eye.

i have a feeling that "the rest of the story" is gonna pack a hell of a punch-line!!! Go for it, mssage!!! you have my full attention!! :D

She asked"tell me if it's funny?"She's asking for an opinion ---she got mine.

I've read it twice and don't get it. That wasn't an option on the poll.
Just like a govt. form. :x

They pulled the lever just as her flash went off. Kind of like if somebody says bzzz just as you are screwing a new fuse into the fuse box. You always jump even if you know the power is off. For some reason things like that always make me show them my middle finger. Involuntary muscle reaction I guess.

TXTibbs said:
This is such an odd post................. :???: :???:

I think MSsage must be using Haymakers hand bite treatment :roll:

nr said:
TXTibbs said:
This is such an odd post................. :???: :???:

I think MSsage must be using Haymakers hand bite treatment :roll:

I dont think school teachers do that sorta stuff......do they ?
OK,MSsage,we played the game now lets hear it.............good luck

TXTibbs said:
I don't get it!!! What is there to hear....It don't make sense to me!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! :???: :???:

Fill in the blanks and post the picture.................good luck

When I get home later tonight I will post the pics and fill in all the blanks. Sorry it has taken so long but I was asked to wait a few days.
It was an awsome trip to the Yorktown aircraft carrier. It was really neat to be aboard on Veteran's day. I have been there a couple times and spent the night with my middle sons boy scout troop.
It was fun taking a Idaho cowboy around Charleston. LOL

If this cowboy is who I think it is, it doesn't suprise me that he jumped so far when the flash went off. He seems a little on the flighty side near as I can tell.

Post the picture...it might bring the post together enough for us to get the joke.

Latest posts