• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Terrorism is closer than we think!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

feeder

Reaction score
Our son attended a county emergency meeting last night. They were informed by law enforcement that a trac phone was found in Iraq that was used in an explosion. It was bought in our county!!! Lord help us all.

Right now I believe the bulk of the bombs etc. are from Iran and Syria.

Soapweed said:
Jinglebob said:
rainie said:
What country do you think Iraq got their weapons from? Wake up!!!!!!!

That wasn't a very polite respons. This ain't political bull or the bull session, you know. :x

Don't mind rainie. He's all wet. :wink: :)
Yikes I read this and thought now how does Soapweed get "hes all wet" DUH then it came to me :oops:

Mrs.Greg said:
Soapweed said:
Jinglebob said:
That wasn't a very polite respons. This ain't political bull or the bull session, you know. :x

Don't mind rainie. He's all wet. :wink: :)
Yikes I read this and thought now how does Soapweed get "hes all wet" DUH then it came to me :oops:

And they say BALDNESS is only skin deep. :wink: :D

We all have to remember, "do as I say and not what I do". Terrorist cells can be helped, funded, and protected as long as it is in someone or some country's best interest, and yet when they get too powerful, they are bad.

When you all have read between the lines, get back to me, got a sale to go to.

CA

Your right, apologies to feeder. This is coffeeshop. Just have to remember where I am on here.Thought it was common knowledge where Iraq gets its weapons from.

Apology accepted, but you are entitled to your opinion. The message I was trying to convey was that the cell phone was traced to our "county" not country. We are a very rural county with more pigs and fat cattle than people. To think that a cell phone was bought in our area and shipped abroad makes me shudder.

Oh my. I didn't catch that the first post said "COUNTY".
We tend to read what we think it says, not what it really says.
OOPS on my part.

Thanks for the clarification, feeder. And I don't blame you for
getting the creeps over this. These infidels seem to be EVERYWHERE.

A cellphone from your county !!!! Now that is scary. Again I apologize, didn't mean any disrespect. Hope they can find out where it came from.I'll pay more attention to wording from now on. Shouldn't be on here at calving time anyway.

I'd guess that it wasn't Muhammed Abdullah that bought it at the local gas station....but that it was stolen or lost from either a contractor or soldier over there.

My cousin had his stolen and asked me to do the cancellation paperwork for him which I did.

This thread should really be in the political portion of this site but here it sits.

Terrorism is closer than we think? Unfortunately terrorism is a fact of life in any part of the world, some more than others.

What county did Timothy McVeigh buy his ammonium nitrate fertilizer in? Memories must be pretty short as many seem to have forgotten McVeigh or is real terrorism now something only committed by "foreigners"?

Bill said:
This thread should really be in the political portion of this site but here it sits.

Terrorism is closer than we think? Unfortunately terrorism is a fact of life in any part of the world, some more than others.

What county did Timothy McVeigh buy his ammonium nitrate fertilizer in? Memories must be pretty short as many seem to have forgotten McVeigh or is real terrorism now something only committed by "foreigners"?

Read some of this Bill:

http://intelwire.egoplex.com/2005_11_22_exclusives.html

Mike said:
Bill said:

Read some of this Bill:

http://intelwire.egoplex.com/2005_11_22_exclusives.html

Yep for some the US is run on one big conspiracy theory.

Long live Elvis.

:roll:

My intentions of this post was to hopefully open some eyes. Terrorism isn't against one country but to the human race as we know it. The only way it will ever be beaten is the world needs to unite to combat it together. I get somewhat disgusted when I think of all the military personnel from many countries fighting to try to save the concept of FREEDOM that we all enjoy, and then there are many with a "who gives a blank" attitude and see terrorism as a joke. I hope everyone can continue to live free.

Latest posts