• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Terrorism is closer than we think!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I just talked to the son, he said it was a cash receipt for the cell phone. He believed there wouldn't be any other info to obtain.

So it wasn't a stolen cell from a soldier...that makes it even scarier doesn't it.

Our county has a large power plant that the security has been beefed up after 911 because they say the power plants are a huge target.

I'm not one who naiive enough to believe we're not likely to be a target,I believe terrorism is all around us.

May God be with the families of the vicitims from Virginia Tech.

We usually here about the arsenal over in Rock Island bein a target and stepped up security and of course the Cordova Nuke plant and the Other nuke plants in Illinois as having stepped up defenses.. I know a few years back we were advised to keep closer eye on the grain bins and such for sabatoge but I would imagine it would be hard around here to do something like that... but it could happen.

Everybody keep your eyes and ears open..Don't be afraid to report things... I'll bet,in hindsight,there were many odd things about this guy..

Latest posts