• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Test Your Supermarket Smarts

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny, YOu do not know how glad I am to have the monkey off my back... I do hope those in the fine state of Texas take care and head all the warnings.
There is an old beautiful ship in Galveston I hope they will make sure that it is protected.

i, too, got 5 outta 7....missed the one about where the most nutritious foods are found and about the amount of fat in "fat-free"!!! :?

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Dang I shoulda stocked up on cheezewhiz and that squirt kind in the can.....daggum it too late to go to wally world now....they say the shelves are bare.

Forget the Cheese did you stock up on BEER ? :!: :cowboy: :cry2:

nope no beer, but got plenty dr pepper, and a few wine coolers, and the liquer cabinet's well stocked. But I dont much think I'm gonna be doin any drankin durin this thang....maybe after it's all over with.

nope no beer, but got plenty dr pepper, and a few wine coolers, and the liquer cabinet's well stocked. But I dont much think I'm gonna be doin any drankin durin this thang....maybe after it's all over with.

Hell I'd start now that way you could gauge if you have enough supplies... :lol: :cowboy:

dr pepper - the drink of texas :D i went hiking in big bend with a good friend from Corpus Christi who instead of coffee each morning would drink dr pepper

Seems to me when you're over 60 like I am I shouldn't have to take tests anymore. Ever.
Anyway have never liked test questions with numbers in them.
Like Question #1, Question #2... :D

Latest posts