• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The Slacker and the Stacker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

bar o ranch

Reaction score
2011-10-10_102605.jpg
2011-10-10_103545.jpg

The Slacker, me. Beautiful morning so I decided to take Hank for a ride. I think he heard me click the picture. Nice view of southeastern Ohio. Life always looks better between the ears of a good horse.

2011-10-10_123508.jpg

The Stacker. I was riding in the smae field my husband was stacking hay in.

2011-10-10_122634.jpg
2011-10-10_122723.jpg

One of our hay stacks. So far we have rolled up 590 5 x 5 bales. Weever seem to have enough, always end up having to buy hay, one of our biggest expenses.

2011-10-10_123931.jpg

Thinking a new roof for the old girl is in order next year. :D

Thanks for posting the pictures, bar o ranch. Your area is green and pretty, and it looks mighty nice between a pair of horses ears. :wink: Those good John Deere 4020's
are durable tractors that stand the test of time. We have two that we couldn't do without. Keep clickin' that camera. :)

Sure is nice to see some green still this time of year even thought is it somewhere else it is still welcome. I could use that stacker guy for awhile. He might want a cab and heater though.

per said:
Sure is nice to see some green still this time of year even thought is it somewhere else it is still welcome. I could use that stacker guy for awhile. He might want a cab and heater though.

Gee you kinda set your self up for some "Slacker" comments. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Thanks all. It really is pretty around here, especially this time of year. We are very thankful for all the green, and feel for those who are suffering drought conditions. It is usually brown around here by now, but we've had an abundance of rain all year. Stacker Guy, :wink: could use a cab at times feeding in the winter. Maybe someday if the prices stay up. Stacker Guy might hire out if the job comes with pasture. :wink: Glad you liked the pics. We couldn't do without our 4020 either, it is a real work horse. We used to have a Massey. One older gentleman who helped haul cattle commented that those red tractors couldn't pull a worm out of a baby's bottom. :shock:

Latest posts