• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

The snow is getting to me, January 26, 2009

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Thesnowispilinguponthefenceposts.jpg

The snow and problems are piling up.
Obamadoesnthaveanythingoveronme.jpg

Obama doesn't have anything over on me. He lives in a white house; I live in a white house.
HesgotadogIvegotadog.jpg

He's got a dog; I've got a dog.
Thosewhoadorehimfrolickonthelawn.jpg

Those who adore him frolick and leave messes on his lawn. Those who adore me frolick and leave messes on my lawn.
Hisadorershavethewoolpulledoverthei.jpg

His supporters have the wool pulled over their eyes. My support team has the wool pulled over its eyes.
Missplacedmeadowlark.jpg

We both promise sanctuary to the homeless, but it's pretty hard to fulfill.
Webothcatertothosewhowouldcasttheir.jpg

We both cater to those who would cast their votes for us.
Anddispersewelfarefreelyasifitwereo.jpg

And dispense welfare freely, as if it were ours to give.
Ourfollowersdontknowwhethertheyare.jpg

Our followers don't know whether they are coming or going.
Andstilltheycome.jpg

And still they come.
Moreseekingrelief.jpg

More seeking relief
Webothdependonthewindsoffortune.jpg

We both depend on the winds of fortune to fill our coffers.
Werebothinchargeofmachineryweprobab.jpg

We are both in charge of machinery that we have no idea of what really makes it tick.
Wevebothleftthegateopenforalotof.jpg

We both leave the gate open for a lot of potential critisism.
ThesnowgottooldSoapweedonthisdeal.jpg

The snow has done got to old Soapweed on this deal. :wink: :)

Now that's some good stuff! It's a good thing you don't live in Canada, just think what you would come up with if you were buried in snow for 8 months out of the year. :lol:

guest1 said:
It must be funnier when you put racism commentary next to cattle pics???????

Are we just a little hypersensitive? Frankly, I got a good laugh out of it.

Soap, now you've gone and done it, you spoke ill of our Dear Leader. Don't you know His faithful will not tolerate any criticism of the One?
:roll:

Yeah Soap, but your First Lady has always been proud to be an American, and your followers seem to clean up after themselves a little better. Clever though.

cool pictures, they said we have 8in of snow here,i think they need a new measuring stick :roll: good luck with the cabin fever,lol

I loved it - - - - - I can only hope our President gets the help needed to be a success as we all have a very real part of his outcome.

Classic! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope you're far more sucessful than the President is; Your motives are honest and admirable, and you are actually creating something.

Wonderful pics soapweed. I was thinking I would be getting that much snow this winter but we havent gotten much so nice to see it on here instead of driving in it.

Im sorry all he said was followers ....but then "you guys" ooppsss thats also rasict hmmmm liberals can turn anything into hatred and cause turmoil....so much for the inclusive all welcoming bipartisen group......................

guest1 said:

I know Soap personally, and racist he is not. I think he was referring to intelligence and dependency.

Sandhusker said:
guest1 said:

I know Soap personally, and racist he is not. I think he was referring to intelligence and dependency.

Something lacking in guest1's rhetoric is intelligence.

There's just as many Charolais, Gelbvieh, Limousin, Jersey, and Red Angus cows that are blindly following the "feed truck" as there are Black Angus! :D

You "racist" watch dogs really do need to quit jumping to such conclusions about everything.

MsSage said:
Wonderful pics soapweed. I was thinking I would be getting that much snow this winter but we havent gotten much so nice to see it on here instead of driving in it.

Im sorry all he said was followers ....but then "you guys" ooppsss thats also rasict hmmmm liberals can turn anything into hatred and cause turmoil....so much for the inclusive all welcoming bipartisen group......................

Last edited by Soapweed on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Well if we want truth and transparency-- last night before it was edited-- it said "black" followers.....

Too bad there are some that want to bring the Political Bull over onto the Coffee Shop and Ranch Talk... :(

I hope you're far more sucessful than the President is

And the really sad thing to me is the number of people that seem to want to see this President and country fail- just because of partisan politics....Just my opinion- but right now at this time in history we should be hoping and praying for success.....
But thats just my opinion.....

And the really sad thing to me is the number of people that seem to want to see this President and country fail- just because of partisan politics....Just my opinion- but right now at this time in history we should be hoping and praying for success.....
But thats just my opinion..... :agree:

Latest posts