• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

This is pretty sad

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Oh yeah, I'm a member of the Taliban, how do you get off so easy?

reader (the Second) said:
What I admire about y'all is how you're so loving and embracing of humanity and kindhearted and welcoming. Try practicing what you preach by being better human beings why don't you versus being mean and nasty for the kicks. As I said many times, what the h**l do you know about any of us on this forum and what we have or have not done in our lives?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that (I guess this is NOT part of your faith).

You should be the last one doing any preaching she who talk's with forked tounge...You would rather we all just sit here and read and accept your thought's as gospel.

Thou shalt not KILL
guess that's not part of your's.

As far as what the HELL do I know about you heck you've told us ALL your life's story on here for the last 2 years and if we did'nt already know you will tell us again and again and again like a broken record.

I had a cow abort a calf last week she cleaned it of then layed by it till I took it away from her she is still looking for a calf.That dumb cow has more heart than you and your type of people.It's called unconditional LOVE.............. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Denny,you live on the edge...remember what happened last time you said somthin that wasn't liked :twisted:

reader (the Second) said:
Like I said, a bunch of guys ganging up together and showing off how cruel they can be and what nasty things they can say to another human being is admirable.

You haven't even read what I said about abortion so you haven't a clue what I think or don't think. You're too busy showing off how tough you are.

Enjoy your gloating at how superior you are and how feeble I am if it makes you think you're tough and makes the other guys like you.

By the way, your kids are cute and I can see you are a great dad so obviously you have some redeeming characteristics (unlike me of course). However you can not hold a candle to my husband who NEVER in his life said a mean word to another person, even when he violently disagreed with their politics. The worse he ever said was " tell our friend not to invite us over again with that couple because of their politics."

You are a sad person today and I mean not worthy of calling yourself a person of faith because you haven't listened to any of your religion's teachings -- "turn the other cheek" "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" THOSE ARE THE TRUE MEANING OF WHAT YOUR MESSIAH DID THAT WAS REVOLUTIONARY AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Back to basics 101 for you.

You should absorb all of your Biblical quotes you quote them but don't live by them your kind of calling the kettle black.I am not being tough it's just that the TRUTH hurt's deal with it.I have turned the other cheek but you keep preaching my cheeks are getting sore.I turned the other cheek in highschool after A WHILE A KNUCKLE SANDWICH was more on the order.

How do you feel about Terrorist suppose we should turn a cheek there also.Sometimes you need to stand up and defend
those who can't defend themselves.I got some cheeks to turn and you can kiss both.

I agree theres WAY to much attacking of people on this board,for opinions that don't match! Reader I'M not sure if you realise, you somtimes come off as being critical of people who do not share your point of view!!

Reader I think you ,Red robin,and probably Ms.Sage share points of views,more then the rest on the board.Its easier to clump with people more like yourself.They're are really great people on this board and you have to have an open mind dealing with everyone.I DO NOT believe in extreme personal attacks like happened on Friday,if its personal leave it off the board.Its really great having alot of points of view ,opens peoples minds.Don't leave the board Reader just try not to take a different opinion straight to heart!

BOTTOM LINE.....don't hide behind these forums and your computer.

Think before you type....if you would not say it to their face....live and in person....DO NOT TYPE IT!

Ok...I know I'm gonna get jumped on...but I would say every word I've written to that person's face, I admit that freely. I believe in open discussion and if it gets a bit ' rough', so be it, but don't hide behind a keyboard.

As far as I'm concerned it is all about choices. You can choose to stay or you can choose to leave. You cannot control what someone else chooses to say or do. If you really don't like it, I guess there is the door.

Personally, I don't know why we are debating abortion on a ranch forum in the first place.

Latest posts