• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Title changed....just more of Angusgord's rantings

Help Support Ranchers.net:

To: angusgord
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:33 pm
Subject: Re: cfid's
Our percentage rates went down with reusing them.

We had two opinions when we started one vet said do not use again the other said it was ok to.

My father is very money conscious and so we cleaned them up and put them in the freezer like we were told. In ziplock bags. In single rows no stacking. Next year percentage rates went down.

I can look back and get some more definate answers. We haven't used them for three years now.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

Whatever other people think of you is none of your business.

I changed the senders name
and he recps name just to show you how pm.s can be manipulated
so really angus you have nothing :wink: :wink:

To: Stupid liberals
Posted: Wed Jun 59, 2021 8:39 am
Subject: bottom feeders protect their own
I posted this and it was immediatly removed to protect self from flying saucers. I addressed the envelope but being as Texas lilliy and kolanuraven are both mods who protected who.

Steve since you asked that I NOT PM YOU i am forced to stand against your truth of trashing other posters in this manner.

Any and everything I say in a pm has already been said in Ot's watering hole I do trash people and spread gossip via pms.

But just for the fun of it please follow along below and see that I am trashing the members.

Again I was okey dokey with a certain board stud untill I TOLD HIM FLAT OUT I dont bend on liberal views and he was wasting her time in trying to dictate my posts. Below is a typical example of one of his mind numbed drunken rants. Pms and times can be made up they can be copied. Since you called me a liar that I am and wanted to trash me last night after I got done with my hooker

Why you ask its called money and defending my position as well as letting the members see the jerk that I am.

Before I post these I WILL SAY THIS. I agree there are many/stupid members here, mainly me. But when one member plays like they are mister integrity and has other people do their posting for hir where he can save face and keep being mister obama. Then its time the person be exsposed(none of that here) when others are being attacked while he plays with himself

To: Pig Farmer, oldtimer,kolanuraven, angusgord
Posted: Thu Mar 39, 2014 8:16 pm
Subject: HEYYYYYYYYY
I'm missing you. Where did you go? Did you go get your brain transplant?

And hypocritexposer too!!!

I'll be waiting for a cash payment. I hope you are not a stupid ignorant liberal.

Angusgord said:
So you asked her??/ Her answer was?? :D :D Hopefully true or shes lying and you neo-cons are supporting the lies ,then saying only liberals lie. She the pattern here? Hypocrites :D :D :D

Prove she is lying or is it you that is lying!!!!You have just been given proof that pm's can be manipulated to read how you want them too. :D :D :D

Angusgord=untruthful and trouble making needs to be put back on meds to control his habitual need for attention by making absurd claims :D

Incidently this is from the stalking and harrassment sticky posted by Macon

Anyone posting personal information about another member with the intent to badger, threaten or intimidate that member will be immediately banned. No other warnings will be given. I realize that this will involve my subjective judgment on a case-by-case basis, so the best advice I can give all of you is DO NOT even come close to violating this guideline. Don't make me have to exercise that judgment. I have much better things to do with my time.

hopalong said:
Angusgord said:
So you asked her??/ Her answer was?? :D :D Hopefully true or shes lying and you neo-cons are supporting the lies ,then saying only liberals lie. She the pattern here? Hypocrites :D :D :D

Prove she is lying or is it you that is lying!!!!You have just been given proof that pm's can be manipulated to read how you want them too. :D :D :D

Angusgord=untruthful and trouble making needs to be put back on meds to control his habitual need for attention by making absurd claims :D

Anyone posting personal information about another member with the intent to badger, threaten or intimidate that member will be immediately banned. No other warnings will be given. I realize that this will involve my subjective judgment on a case-by-case basis, so the best advice I can give all of you is DO NOT even come close to violating this guideline. Don't make me have to exercise that judgment. I have much better things to do with my time.
We all know this is BS it will not happen.....info has been posted about posters and nothing was done.

As for this lil outburst I have one question and it is rhetorical.
Why are so many responding to this attack?

[b said:
AngusBored[/b]"]Until yesterday Pigfarmers pm's are the ONLY ones I've received. Very Happy Not a gossiper but don't like lying holier then thou backstabbing people. But from what I've gathered your a pm'er yourself Steve so that more then likely whats making you a little sik in the tumms

one or a hundred.. gossip is gossip... and you seem to be doing alot of it... in PMs... :?

I read the PMs.,, both versions... and felt there was alot of Innuendo on Pigfarmers part.. he assumed alot.. and we all know where that got him..

My wife calls nearly everyone she knows sweetie, dear, honey or some other nice term... just her nature to be really nice... not a thing wrong with that... (and don't even think about insulting her)
so what some take for being behavior you "gossip" about, could be a person just being nice.

as for me,.. I have never typed anything in a PM that I would be ashamed of...

I did, and I am not afraid of her answer, now answer me this, why are you harrassing her?

Is it possibe that is why pigfarmer was banned, and possibly why you should be?

MsSage said:
hopalong said:
Angusgord said:

Why are so many responding to this attack?

I did ignore it for awhile.. out of respect for FH,.. but angusbored kept pushing the issue,.. so I felt someone should be responding to the bullying and manipulation by angusbored.

The problem with bullying and manipulation (gossip) is there is some truth to the accusation, but it is not the truth,..

I read many of the PMs from pigfarmer, so many I finally told pigfarmer to stop PMing me.. not because I don't like a good scandal, but because there was none.. other then in his mind.. no hanky panky,.. no inferred relationship.. no scandalous trashing of other female posters .. just an imagination of an old fart run amuck, because someone was nice to him...

and now angusbored wants to run around the board gossiping and implying there was a huge scandal.. that is gossip.. and gossip can be nasty and hurtful.. and is certainly wrong...

those who perpetrate gossip get a wrong idea and keep spreading it until it is assumed by everyone to be true.. unless someone steps up and stops it..

that is why I responded..

MsSage said:
hopalong said:
Angusgord said:

We all know this is BS it will not happen.....info has been posted about posters and nothing was done.

As for this lil outburst I have one question and it is rhetorical.
Why are so many responding to this attack?[/quote]

That isw the very reason I am responding, because it is an ATTACK, an ATTACK on another member of this forum, un warrented unprovoked cowardly ATTACK.
What angusgorsds agenda is I have no idea why, but I call it cowardly.

Anusgord wrote:

Ask Faster Horses if the pm's were TRUE!!! Ask if her she plays nicey -nice with a rancher on here! Ask her if she talks nasty about people on here ,mostly the women!! If she says no ,I'' leave it at that! Shes a mod. shouldn't her standards be higher ,that's what you neo-cons keep saying about Oldtimer

I asked FH- she is not a moderator here! oooops!

wish she was somtimes! :D

Angusgord said:
Your just too scared to admit a neo-con can act like a so called liberal.

Neo-cons are liberal. :lol:

Neoconservatism is a political philosophy that emerged in the United States of America, which supports using modern American economic and military power to bring liberalism, democracy, and human rights to other countries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

Angusgord said:
Lonecowboy said:
Anusgord wrote:

Ask Faster Horses if the pm's were TRUE!!! Ask if her she plays nicey -nice with a rancher on here! Ask her if she talks nasty about people on here ,mostly the women!! If she says no ,I'' leave it at that! Shes a mod. shouldn't her standards be higher ,that's what you neo-cons keep saying about Oldtimer

I asked FH- she is not a moderator here! oooops!

wish she was somtimes! :D
Ooops..... :D Moderators: Faster horses, the_jersey_lilly_2000,

ooops! photo contest only, not on here! nice try though, now go back to your corner!

No she is not a moderator any place except PHOTO CONTEST, ask Macon, if you get banned it will because of your incessant harassment and false allegations. agree there needs to be more moderating in here, that would eliminate most of your posts,, You cannot get any facts right!!!!!

Pigfarmer said:
If I get banned MOST of the rest of you should too.
Pigfarmer
.Frankie
Sandman
and one other that I will not name out of respect for the original poster you stole the tag from.
(he used a slight variation of the spacing of a well respected poster who left the board several years ago)
and that is not counting the name you used for a week right after the last ban.

how many times do you need to be banned before you actually leave?

Angusgord said:
Steve said:
Pigfarmer said:
Pigfarmer
.Frankie
Sandman
and one other that I will not name out of respect for the original poster you stole the tag from.
(he used a slight variation of the spacing of a well respected poster who left the board several years ago)

how many times do you need to be banned before you actually leave?
I'm not lying I'm telling a truth about someone YOU call a lady and is a mod. she should KNOW better and be held up to better standards.

How can that be?? Macon has said there are only TWO moderators in here, we know oldtimer is one!!!!!!!you claim two others are, kolo claims she is one.looks like NO ONE knows, look at the log in, ther is only TWO listed, moderator andmod, do a search and only a moderator and a mod show up.
Face it you are confused!

Steve said:
Pigfarmer/angusbored said:
Pigfarmer
.Frankie
Sandman

How many times do you need to be banned before you actually leave?

Angusbored said:
I'm not lying

by using a fake name, every-time you post you're lying...

so now we all know, you're a lier, a gossip... and a coward...with anger issues, is there anything else you want us to know before you leave again?

Angusgord said:
Steve said:
Angusbored said:
I'm not lying

so now we all know, you're a lier, a gossip... and a coward...with anger issues, is there anything else you want us to know before you leave again?
99% of the people on here are posting under a false name :D :D

A coward is coming out and telling a truth about someone who supposed to be a mod. on this board and gossips about posters behind the scenes??? Not in the real live world Bubba!!

You have yet to prove she is a mod!!!!!
Just another one of your fantasies :roll: :roll: :roll:

Angusgord said:
Steve said:
Angusbored said:
I'm not lying

99% of the people on here are posting under a false name :D :D

A coward is coming out and telling a truth about someone who supposed to be a mod. on this board and gossips about posters behind the scenes??? Not in the real live world Bubba!!

99% of the posters have one name,.. not multiple as you do. a few even use their operations name.. but overall most are honest about who and where they are from..

she is not the moderator of this board.. if she was.. I rally doubt you would have much left to say after she deleted all your gossip..

and I am not sure how you equate exposing gossip when you're the only one engaging in gossip?

but the important thing here is you need help..

and us arguing with you and presenting you with facts does not seem to be helping.. so maybe you should take a break and get professional help instead of trying to rant on here.

I would really hate to see you break down and hurt yourself or others.
as the guy did at discover channel last week..

Angusgord said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Angusgord said:
If a neo-con told you the world was square and made of chocolate pie you'd believe it...ding-a-ling :D

If Shamoo told me you were an A--hole I'd believe him. :roll:
Your doing good Muddy Buddy coming to your friends rescue ,she isn't worth it after all the pm's Pigfarmer sent to me about her but you just keep on living in your Dollywood ,or whats in Canuckville Mooseland Theme Park.

Angusgord, you are an example of why some species eat their young.

Latest posts