• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Toilet Paper took a ride....& some AE pics

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
Yayyyyy Toilet Paper is finally able to go to the cow pasture. Well.....he's not in the cow pasture exactly yet....but he's in the corrals. Trailered him out there this afternoon. The train goes by humpteen jillion times a day and he needs to get used to that so that it doesn't scare him and him run thru fences. He promptly rolled in cow poop too.......haha

Wheww this has been a long time comin. But thank the Lord he's still with us...and doin good. :)

2010-11-09-003.jpg

And here's a picture of Cash...the first one is the day we started him on Animal Element 6-15-10.....and the second one is 11-6-10
Looks like a whole different horse....and acts it too :) So impressed with Animal Element.
Cash-AE-615-to-11610.jpg

Yeah. for TP!!! I'm sure he's just as thrilled about getting out in the world too! That is a very noticible difference in Cash!

Oh yeah...the lil toot....before I could get my camera out and turned on he's pitchin and buckin and runnin around....got it ready....head down eatin grass like he is innocent!!!!!

That right back fetlock looks almost identical to the other one. So excited about that!!!!

And yes....Cash has made major improvements ....not just in how he looks...but in how he acts too..... love that stuff!

Their website is www.animalelement.com There you can read about the ingredients, and what each one does etc. I am so impressed with the results that I became a dealer. Besides loving the results I've been seein in our horses.....along with my customers horses.....it's affordable. Unlike most of "horse stuff".

Latest posts