• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

topics?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

topics?

• Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • barns

• Cowgirls

• ranch work

• favorite horse

• favorite dog

• Homesteads

• favorite ranch scene

• sunsets/sunrises

• bulls

• Total voters

cert

Reaction score
It has been suggested that I run a poll to find more catagories for the photo contest. I've begged to get very many entries this past couple weeks. Haymaker thought that a poll might help us see where the interest is for topics. Not sure where we are at as far as Faster Horses' list but some of these might could be added to the end of it instead of rolling back and starting over with the same topics. What do ya'll think?

Maybe jinglbob will see this cert,and enter one he has about a cat and pup fighting,I thought that was very funny..............good luck

Faster horses said:
What works for everyone else sure works for me!

Well hopefully this will give you girls a lil input in what the posters want,make it easier to put the contest together...............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Maybe jinglbob will see this cert,and enter one he has about a cat and pup fighting,I thought that was very funny..............good luck

I don't have any pictures, they were al taken by my daughter in law! :wink:

But I guess if Tumbleweed can post a picture that his sister took, then maybe I can post some DIL took. I'll have to go back and figure out how to do it.

Please define pro photographer. I ask since I have been published in books and magazines. I have sold some of my pictures. Would like to know if that excludes me.

See why I hate rules? I would say that excludes you since you have sold some photography. But we didn't discuss it, and and so far there are not rules prohibiting it, so perhaps we should have an open discussion now.

What do you say, members of ranchers.net?

Should the photo contest exclude those who have sold pictures for profit?

Faster horses said:
See why I hate rules? I would say that excludes you since you have sold some photography. But we didn't discuss it, and and so far there are not rules prohibiting it, so perhaps we should have an open discussion now.

I think we are gonna have to have an executive board meeting about this fasterhorses,its doubtful that we can render a decision
in the near future,so if you could get MSsage's address we will contact her in due time :wink: ............good luck

FWIW,

Wouldn't favorite ranch scenes include anything and everything on the ranch, for instance, old homesteads, bulls, sunrises, sunsets, etc etc?

Well ya'll I like all them catagories, start at the top n work our way down.
I can't vote on just one.

Hanta Yo, ya might be right on the favorite ranch scene one.....encompasses several of the other catagories.

It might be helpful for MsSage to enter so we can learn some new
things about making good photographs. Kind of ups the bar.

I'd like to see a catagory for "the most sorry looking cattle".
Cause that's what we raise around here. :D

You cannot exclude MsSage or you will have to exclude some more of us who have already put pictures on here, remember this is suppossed to be for fun, forget all these rules, just have some fun. :!:

Faster horses said:

Sold pictures for a profit? You can do that? What if you have sold pictures for a LOSS :!: :cowboy:

The EXECUTIVES (ahem) have met and the decision is; no rule will be added to ban those who sold pictures for a profit (or those who posed for a profit~just for YOU, NR :p ).

SO, on with the show!

And BMR, I appreciate where you are coming from...however, this is for fun...not like the cattle business... :wink:

Latest posts