• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tough Being a Trucker

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Just ask young BMR-his own mother gave him the wrong directions :wink: . We just unloaded the Montana mares at the Waldorf-the old stud stayed back-they missed getting him bled after the sale so that wasn't the best.

Northern Rancher said:
Just ask young BMR-his own mother gave him the wrong directions :wink: . We just unloaded the Montana mares at the Waldorf-the old stud stayed back-they missed getting him bled after the sale so that wasn't the best.

If she had given him good direction he wouldn't be a trucker. :D

She also hasn't been into that place for over 30 years. :?

She is also left handed. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Maybe he can take the profits for his Montana trip and buy a GPS, no wait we bought him one for Christmas but he still calls home for directions. Kids, you got to love and support them no matter what they do. :wink:

lefty said:
I am left handed also ...............

You know what they say about Left handed people don't you?

They use the right side of their brain unlike right handed people. :wink: :lol:

Being left handed saved me a fotune. Nobody would team rope with me, so I had to get a real job. Kind of glad the Stud deal got screwed up. It might give me a chance to make another run. I only have another couple dentist visits left. Also it will make for an opportunity to get another catch colt ot two on that side of the line.

phantom said:
Being left handed saved me a fotune. Nobody would team rope with me, so I had to get a real job. Kind of glad the Stud deal got screwed up. It might give me a chance to make another run. I only have another couple dentist visits left. Also it will make for an opportunity to get another catch colt ot two on that side of the line.

If you get down this way you had been drop in for a visit. :D
You can then tell Chopper the way as he hasn't made it yet. :roll:

Last time he tried he got storm stayed at your place didn't he? :?

I run across Chopper's daughter every once in a while at a rodeo in Toba. It's always the same story. "He's doing good, but just too busy to get away". I am in Manitoba late July/early August. Maybe I'll chase him down, and make a couple rounds in the field with him. Visiting your camp is on my very long todo list as well.

Latest posts