• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Trailer building 101

Help Support Ranchers.net:

That's nicer than alot of the "horsey" peoples trailers down here. It's a really nice trailer Denny, I wouldn't mind in the least draggin one of yours. But.....I don't know if it's like this other places or not, the fellas at the sale barn absolutely HATE trailers that come in full of cattle like that. They can't get the cattle tagged in the trailer if it's built like that. Our guys meet you out while your waitin in line to unload and have everything tagged and all the paperwork filled out before you ever pull into the unloadin pen.
Hang a few slant dividers in a trailer like you have there and you'd have a $20,000 horse trailer down here.

Great looking trailer Denny. And thanks for the hockey puck idea for the rollers. I need to rebuild my back trailer door, and didn't really want to use roller bearings again.

Rod

DiamondSCattleCo said:
Great looking trailer Denny. And thanks for the hockey puck idea for the rollers. I need to rebuild my back trailer door, and didn't really want to use roller bearings again.

Rod

Use 1/2" pipe with a 9/16 rod for the pin or you could go bigger yet.

Denny said:
Use 1/2" pipe with a 9/16 rod for the pin or you could go bigger yet.

Thanks. I don't think I need any bigger than 1/2" pipe. My stock trailer doesn't get used but once a year or so for a vet run or maybe if I buy a bull.

Rod

Latest posts