• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

UCLA

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
with the Coach Mora snub of Snyder after the game, and the food of UCLA fans on KSU boards going on and on I want to publicly state that Nebraska is now not the worst fan base I ever saw.... being a poor loser is one thing, but being a piss poor winner takes a special kind of stupid. and UCLA has a multitude of those popping off on KSU boards...

Sandy, MooLix , I will give you boys some time off as #1 a-hole fan status.....

Now, as somebody who used to go to LA every week, let me throw this out there.....California is known as the land of fruits & nuts, and maybe, just maybe the UCLA fans there in San Antone saw all those folks dressed in purple and thought they were there for a gay pride parade and didn't want to have to deal with that while on their trip? They see enough of that at home. Or maybe the stadium food wasn't up to the standards of their refined palates?

:wink:

Waaaa waaa...you can sure give it but cant take it.

Anyways, what was the snub at the old geezer?

I googled it and found out the snub. What was the point of the timeout? Did the old man forget there is 4 downs?

never give up or admit defeat... a concept instilled into the young men at KSU...UCLA thought we should have given up at half time. as did the announcers.... but Cat fans knew we still had a shot, just had to focus. and we damned near did it !

google the onsides kick at the end of the game... we were so close....

jigs said:
never give up or admit defeat... a concept instilled into the young men at KSU...UCLA thought we should have given up at half time. as did the announcers.... but Cat fans knew we still had a shot, just had to focus. and we damned near did it !

Trying to tackle the qb on kneel downs is bush league bs. When your team is made up of juco players to stupid to play four years at a real school that happens.

honyak said:
jigs said:

Trying to tackle the qb on kneel downs is bush league bs. When your team is made up of juco players to stupid to play four years at a real school that happens.

:nod:

jigs said:
never give up or admit defeat... a concept instilled into the young men at KSU...

Football Pregame Prayer
Dear Lord,
In the battles we go through life
We ask for a chance that's fair
A chance to equal all our strife
A chance to do or dare
And if we win,
Let it be by the code
With faith and honor held high
And if we lose,
Let us stand by the road
And cheer as the winners go by.
Day by day
We get better and better
A team that can't be beat
Won't be beat.

Jigs I watched the game just wasnt paying much attention with 32 seconds left and a victory formation away from the end. Just let the clock run out and be a man and admit you got beat. Instead kstate calls a timeout and some bonehead pulls a classy move against a victory formation.

often they take a snap step back and don't kneel...in my opinion, knock the ball out if you can.....

Jim Mora has deleted his twitter account today, after a few tweets about the situation. to me this proves he was acting like a dick, and knows it.
he is supposedly interviewing at the 49ers so he will wash his hands of the whole thing

jigs said:
often they take a snap step back and don't kneel...in my opinion, knock the ball out if you can.....

Jim Mora has deleted his twitter account today, after a few tweets about the situation. to me this proves he was acting like a dick, and knows it.
he is supposedly interviewing at the 49ers so he will wash his hands of the whole thing

You'd sure know a dick when you saw one. Nebraska sucks blah blah...... Kansas State is the greatest 4 loss team in football history blah blah...... Bill Snyder is an infallible god blah blah...... Put a cork in it.

Bill Snyder is a legend, no doubt about it. I never claimed KSU to be the greatest 4 loss team.... and I am curious who your TRUE identity is, joining just a couple weeks ago and having such a sour opinion.....

jigs said:
Bill Snyder is a legend, no doubt about it. I never claimed KSU to be the greatest 4 loss team.... and I am curious who your TRUE identity is, joining just a couple weeks ago and having such a sour opinion.....

I have enjoyed reading posts on this site for several years. Your bs posts on Nebraska compelled me to register. I'll call out a loser when I see one.

honyak said:
jigs said:

I have enjoyed reading posts on this site for several years. Your bs posts on Nebraska compelled me to register. I'll call out a loser when I see one.

:lol:

honyak said:
jigs said:

ok, now I see, said the blind man using loser and Nebraska in the same sentence has me dialed in on you.... your Eat Beefs boyfriend aren't you.....

honyak said:
jigs said:

Then start calling the Huskers. They fit the bill.

TexasBred said:
honyak said:
jigs said:

Then start calling the Huskers. They fit the bill.
:)

jigs said:
honyak said:
jigs said:

ok, now I see, said the blind man using loser and Nebraska in the same sentence has me dialed in on you.... your Eat Beefs boyfriend aren't you.....

Uhhh...Jiggsy....the words "loser" and "Nebraska" are in two DIFFERENT sentences. I guess the quality of education in Kansas isn't too whippy, huh? :wink: :lol:

I'm looking forward to next season and seeing how things all fit together. Bell & Ameer will be missed...Gregory probably not as much. The new coach will probably be responsible for some unemployment.... They won't need at least 2 cameras trained on him every second of the game, just waiting for him to vapor lock on some referee or player. And, it sounds like recruiting is coming along better than a lot of the BO-lievers figured it would.

One thing's for sure, with a lot of their starters just being sophomores, the Ohio State will continue to be pretty salty for the next two years.

loomixguy said:
jigs said:
honyak said:

Uhhh...Jiggsy....the words "loser" and "Nebraska" are in two DIFFERENT sentences. I guess the quality of education in Kansas isn't too whippy, huh? :wink: :lol:

I'm looking forward to next season and seeing how things all fit together. Bell & Ameer will be missed...Gregory probably not as much. The new coach will probably be responsible for some unemployment.... They won't need at least 2 cameras trained on him every second of the game, just waiting for him to vapor lock on some referee or player. And, it sounds like recruiting is coming along better than a lot of the BO-lievers figured it would.

One thing's for sure, with a lot of their starters just being sophomores, the Ohio State will continue to be pretty salty for the next two years.

I wouldn't forget about Michigan either.

Jiggsy, don't give post game sportsmanship issues much attention - just a distraction, in the end, losing is what sucked. I'm still convinced the taters shouldda won that game, but I've never thought anybody prepared better for big games than Snyder. I'm hearing rumblings about Snyder, hope his age wasn't an issue. Any thoughts? Snyder has pretty much sodomized my Jayhawks for a couple decades. I sure wish I could find something to say bad about him - if he coached in a bigger media market everyone would like him. Hope he has at least 1 more year because he deserves to win his last one.

Latest posts